Tony is a baby?!

By GetLost_Squidward

This is a short story. An explosion on the lab occurred due to a bad experiment. Guess who was in the lab? To... More

The accident
A productive day
Going to school
Well, he's an adult now
Back to normal

He grew up?!

635 28 20
By GetLost_Squidward

The next day I woke up with something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my room, but in the living room. Then I remembered what happen yesterday, the experiments, the explosion, dad being a BABY, the others leaving and the rest. I looked to my right and saw Peter on the floor, and then looked at my left and saw Harley on the floor too, that's the reason dad didn't gave them a bunk bed, most of the time they fall to the floor while sleeping. I looked down at dad and he was... bigger? What? I grabbed two pillows that were on the couch, one in one hand and the other on the other hand, and threw them at the sleeping boys on the floor, hitting them in the head. They groaned.

"Guys! Wake up! I think dad grew up!" I whispered-yelled at them. Now they are fully awake.

"What?" They kind of screamed at the same time and I gave them a 'if he wakes up because of that you're fucked' look, and he indeed woke up.

"What's going on?" Dad said rubbing is eyes, he's still cute. He got off of my lap and went to walk away. "Who are you?" Oh great, he doesn't remember us and he's scared. This time, he has clothes on, and they seemed to be his. That's good.

"I'm Y/n, and this is Harley and Peter. Jarvis dropped you off here while you were sleeping because he needs to take care of something with Peggy and Ana." I think I'm gonna keep using these lie until he doesn't believe it.

"If it was that, he would probably have said that to me." He backed away from us and went against the wall.

"Anthony, it's okay. We are good people. You're going to be staying with us just one day. You can trust us." I smiled softly at him and went slowly to him.

"Okay..." He said but still stayed on the wall. I reached out to him with my hand and he hesitantly put his own hand on mine. He walked back to the couches and I let go of his hand.

"Okay, I'm going to the kitchen to make a call, you three stay here, okay?" I told them and the teens mocked-saluted me and dad nooded his head. I went to the kitchen, got my phone out and called pops, after two rings he picked up.

"Hey kid, what's up?" They were all in the quinjet looking at the camera, some of them smilling.

"The sky. But for real, everything is good here. Is the mission going well? You are all smiling." I answered back. While the call was occurring, I was going to start to make breakfast.

"The first part of the mission is done, so yeah, some of us are smilling. Where are the boys?" Auntie Tasha said.

"They are in the living room. We just woke up. We fell asleep in there while watching 'Cinderella'. Hmmm... Also, there's something you need to know." I said while sitting in a chair and stopping making the breakfast for a minute.

"You have a boyfriend?" Pietro said and Wanda slapped in the back of the head.

"Please don't be that." Pops said and I just glared at the camera.

"Of course it's not that dumbasses. When I woke up, Peter and Harley were sleeping on the floor but that's nothing knew." They all chuckled at that and agreed. "But then, when I looked at dad, I noticed that he grew up. Now he looks to be around eight years old and he didn't remembered us. Positive side, he had his own clothes on." Now they were shocked. "How that happen? I don't freaking know."

"That's actually great. The effect of the experiment that you and Tony done is going away alone. That means that we don't need to find a cure for it, because it's already curing itself." Uncle Bruce informed us. That makes sense. Just as I was about to speak, the quinjet started to make some noises.

"Sorry kid, we gotta go, sent kisses to the boys and don't burn the tower." Pops said before ended the call and I just waved. I continued to make breakfast and when I was done, I called the boys.

"By the way, pops and the rest sent kisses." I said to them when we finished breakfast. Peter cleaned the dishes and we went to the living room. I grabbed some papers and pencils and put them on the table that is between the TV and the couches. "Do you wanna draw, bambino?" He nooded.

"What should we draw?" Harley asked, really deep in thought about what should we draw. Peter and I shrugged and dad seemed to have an idea. I signaled to him to speak if he wanted and he did.

"We could draw our favorite super hero!" He grinned and we smiled at the idea. We started our master pieces and for the looks so far, dad was drawing Captain America, Peter was drawing Spider-Man, Harley was drawing Iron Man and I was drawing Black Widow. When we finished, drawing and coloring, we signed them and then Peter got up, grabbed the drawings and went to put them on the door of the fridge. When he got back, the elevator made a *ding* and opened the doors, nobody was there except a big box. He went there and brought it with him to the table we are on. On top of it was a note saying 'Just because I don't want you to kill the kid out of boredom'. "What's in the box?" Dad asked and while we opened the box. On the inside were lego sets. Many lego sets.

"Fury." Peter, Harley and I said in unison. "Well bambino, you now have lego sets to built." I said while we got the sets out. Dad's eyes were so big with excitement and joy that that made me more happy then I was before.

"Should we stay here or can we go to the lab?" Harley whispered to Peter and I. Peter shrugged and I gave him a 'really' look. "What? I never took care of a kid before." I just facepalmed myself.

"We stay here dumbass. We can't leave him here by himself." I told him. Dad started building a SHIELD helicarrier, I decided to continue drawing and the teenage boys turned the TV on and started to see a movie.

After about two/three hours we ordered lunch, it's pizza for those who are wondering. When the pizza arrived, we started to see a movie, this time we all stayed awake, but then, when it ended, we fell asleep, but that's no wonder because our tummies were full and we were with our laziness level at 100%, so yeah.

When I was in the middle of one of my best dreams, I started to feel a thing shaking at my side and that thing woke me up from my wonderful dream, but it was worth it, because I saw dad shaking at my side, with tears in his face while sleeping. I started to shake him a little. "Anthony. Anthony, it's okay. I'm here for you. Please wake up." I whispered to him. He woke up with a startle and with big brown eyes and then started crying more. I hugged him right away. "Hey hey bambino, it's okay, I'm here, nobody is going to hurt you. Can you tell me what happen?" I rubbed circles in his back and hugged him tightly, he just kept silently crying. Poor thing. Did dad had nightmares since little? I thought that it was just since the battle of New York, but if he did, that's awful, no human being should have nightmares since little, what if they happen frequently. A few minutes passed and he calmed down a little.

"I-I-I was at h-home and the-there was father i-in front of me, m-my mommy w-was on the ground with b-blood and father's f-fist was with blood and b-bruised." He took a small pause and let a few more tears excape his eyes and then cotinued. "Then he s-said to me 'You have b-been a bad c-child. You deserve a punishment l-like your mother.' T-Then he s-started to beat me a-and then I-I woke up." I was shooked to say the least. Did things like this happened in his reality? Seriously, I'm gonna kill that damned dead man named Howard Stark, but for now I was just gonna keep hugging dad until he's calm or falls asleep. A few more minutes passed and dad was fast asleep in my embrace, his face with dried tears and a little red. I kicked Peter in the back or something like that and he groaned.

"Peter! Ask FRIDAY to show the footage from twenty minutes ago, here in the living room." I whispered-yelled at him. He did as I told him and after that, he was shooked too to say the least. We stayed in silence for a few minutes until he spoke up.

"I have an idea. When he awakes up, we can play hide and seek to forget this whole thing, so he can be happy again." That wasn't a bad idea. We waited a bit and eventually got bored so we decided to wake up Harley by hitting him with a pillow. "Wakie-wakie!" Peter whispered-yelled at him.

"Uuuggghhhh. Leave me alone." Harley groaned as he threw the pillow back at us.

"Get up, you lazy ass." I said throwing again the pillow. He groaned again and sat up, Peter motioned to him to go where he is, probably to show the footage,so Harley got up, in a strange way, and when he was gonna take the first few steps, he stepped on top of a piece of lego.

"OW!" He screamed. That little bitch. Dad woke up with a startle but then rested again when he saw that nothing was going on.

"Don't scream asshole! You woke da- Anthony up! I'm sorry bambino." I said to them. "Hey bambino, since you woke up, do you wanna play hide and seek?" His head shot up and he nooded with a smile on his face. He got off of my embrace and stood on the floor looking at us. "Okay boys, rock, paper, scissors to see who counts. The first to lose goes first." they all nooded and we gathered in small circle. "Rock, paper, scissors, go!"

"But wait, wouldn't it be easier to, like, me against one of you, the other two against each other, and then the losers against each other to see who takes place in the 4th and 3rd place and the winners against each other to see who takes place in the 2nd and 1st place? And then, like, the 4th counts first, then the 3rd one, then the 2nd one and then finally the 1st one." Harley said and my mind kind of stop for a moment but then processed what he said and agreed. That actually made more sense.

"I can go against Anthony, and you two go against each other, okay?" Peter said and we all nooded. "Rock, paper, scissors, go!" I went with rock and Harley went with scissors, I win. Yey! I looked to my side and see that dad won with paper and Peter lost with rock. "Okay, Harley come here. Y/n against Anthony. Ready? Rock, paper, scissors, go!" I went with paper this time and dad went with scissors, he won. Peter won with paper and Harley lost with rock. 

"So, Anthony in first place, me in second, Peter in third and Harley in fourth. Harley you can go to a corner and count to thirty, slowly. We can hide in here, the kitchen and the balcony. But in the balcony doesn't seems like a great idea because it looks like it's raining. And, no Peter, you can not hide somewhere in the ceiling. Now go!" I glared at Peter and then went off, trying to find a good place to hide while Harley was in a corner counting.

This went on and on for hours and then we eventually stopped. We got back to building lego sets or drawing random things until dinner. One of dad's drawings was of him, Peter, Harley and I holding hands with a sunny day as a background. We put that drawing on top of the fridge. 

When dinner arrived we decided to make carbonara (spaghetti and bacon, and other things but I'm not here to give you a recipe, I'm here to give you a story :)) and it was actually really good. I think Uncle Steve would be proud that we made a really good pasta.

After that, Peter cleaned the dishes and dad chose the movie. We saw 'One Hundred and One Dalmatians'. It was really good. I didn't fell asleep and neither did Peter, so after the movie had ended, Peter carried Harley and I carried dad to our rooms. If dad had another nightmare, I wanted to be there, right be his side, to help him with it. When this is all over, I'm gonna give dad a giant hug, I already give him giant hugs, but this one is gonna be extra giant. Not long after I had laid down on my bed beside dad, I fell asleep.

Heyyyy guyssss, how are you?

Comment what are you thinking so far of the story!

As you can see, I'm full of ideas and that's the reason this story is gonna have updates everyday until it ends, hopefully.

But yeah, that's it for this chapter.

2301 words

Peace off my dudes

Love ya

-GetLost_Squidward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 214 7
Loki turns Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce and himself into toddlers whilst trying to escape capture. What happens when Natasha and Clint, along with Wanda...
289K 5.3K 19
Before Captain America/Steve Rogers went into the ice on April of 1945, Peggy and him met up in his hotel room and later accidentally slept with each...
1K 74 6
Read the Introduction! Blackhill x Male Child Reader
14.6K 230 27
โ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐ž-๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...