psych | s.spencer๐Ÿ

By ojollygood

OC x Shawn |completed| :) More

Tips
Psychic
First Case
Almost
The House
Isn't Over
Hey Dad
It's Different this time
Confrontation
The End:)

McCallum

2.4K 58 14
By ojollygood

The three of us exit the car and look at the mansion in front of us.

"What should we call ourselves?" Gus asked, walking next to me.

"Don't say psychic, they will shut you down immediately. Especially the Mr. McCallum" I said, walking between the two guys.

"Why?" Shawn asked, looking down at the trashcans.

"It's going to be hard to convince people you are a psychic in the first place. It will be especially hard to convince him" I answered. "He's very skeptical about that stuff."

"We should say something vague" Gus spoke up, "Alternative Tactics Division"

"How about the Bureau of spell casting" Shawn piped up.

"Maybe you should just stick to your weird hand motions" I said, putting two fingers up to my head and squint at him.

"I definitely don't look that good doing that" He said, removing my hand from my head. "But, that's my brand."

"According to you, I look better doing it," I shrug, smiling lightly at him.

He playfully rolls his eyes and grabs my hand once again, leading me to towards the trash cans.

"If you are going to hold my hand every 5 seconds can you at least cross our finger and not do this uncomfortable wrap thing you have going on" I replied, taking my hand out of his so he could dig through the trash.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it" He winks at me before looking through the trash.

"You're going through the trash?" Gus asks, watching him.

"Just for a second" Shawn replies, looking around.

"You are, without doubt, the worst detective I've ever seen." Gus said.

Shawn stopped and both the boys looked at me.

I rolled my eyes at the child like personality, "I've seen worse" I shrug, watching Shawn punch his fist in the air, celebrating his win.

"Gus, everything you need is right in front of you, you just have to pay attention." Shawn explained. "Look at this." Shawn continued, pulling out the empty bags of high brand dog food.

"That is the highest quality dog food on the market" I say, eyeing the man.

"Perfect, they pamper there pets. The case is almost solved." Gus sarcastically said.

"This stuff is really expensive" He says, putting it back in the trash. "Why would you possibly open three bags when you only have 1 dog."

"I mean they are rich," I shrugged.

"They waste money" Gus finished.

"Oh my God" Shawn gasped, looking into the trash.

"What is it?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"This CD case is basically brand new" He said, inspecting it, "Go put it in the car" He spoke, giving it to Gus.

Gus threw it back in the trash, making Shawn glare at him as he picked it back up.

"Stop bickering, lets go inside" I whispered at the two, leaving them before they could answer.

"Is it entirely to early for me to have a theory" Shawn asked, running up to me.

"You haven't even met the family yet, be patient." I sighed, opening the door for the two boys.

We walked into the nice home and heard cameras going off every few seconds. Detectives and cops scattered the first floor, looking busy.

"Just act natural" I said, looking around, "Both of you."

We walked into the living room to see Lassiter and Lucy looking at us. Gus pushed the two of us towards the hallway and started freaking out.

"They know" Gus whispered to us.

"How would they know" I rolled my eyes.

"They know" He repeated himself.

"Gus, the only way they would know is if I tell them."

"And he isn't going to" I finish for him.

Shawn looked past both of our heads and he got excited, ushering us to the family room.

"Look at this girl" He said, looking at the picture

"That's the sister" I told them.

"Wow, she's incredible," He said, looking at all of the pics of her, "I mean nothing compared to you Alina."

"It's alright, I get it" I said, holding my hands up in surrender, "She's rich and she's beautiful. Plus she kayaks." I said pointing to the picture.

"She kayaks!" He smiled, looking at the picture I pointed out, "You're still more bad ass" He winks towards me.

Gus started to take deep breaths and I looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask, watching him panic in the inside.

"It helps" He says in between breaths, "I cover a few birthing centers."

"Just let me know when the contractions start to get 2 minutes apart" Shawn says, turning back around.

"I bet this girl is spectacular" He said, eyeing the pictures once again.

"Really now." I female voice says, causing the three of us to face her.

I mentally face palm myself as Shawn's cheeks grow pink from embarrassment.

"I am Katarina McCallum" She introduced herself, walking down the stairs.

"I am thoroughly embarrassed," Shawn responds.

"How vague you were." She says, eyeing the three of us.

"Im sorry, I am Shawn Spencer. The Chief called me in." He took her hand and looked towards her wrist. "Everything will be okay."

"Thank you for saying that"She responded, smiling towards him. She kept his hand in hers and never let go. I felt a ping of jealousy but shook it off as I watched the two. "I have the same feeling, what makes you think so?" She asked.

"I'm a psychic" He responded, making both Gus and I roll our eyes.

"They called in a psychic" She said in disbelief.

"I have very unique and special abilities." He said, giving her hand a small squeeze.

"Well, Shawn Spencer, if you need to ask any questions-"

"Just one" He interrupted her, "Do you currently have a boyfriend."

I sighed in frustration as I looked towards Gus, "I'm going over there" I said, pointing towards the hallway.

Gus nodded and watched as I headed to the hallway. I opened the front door and walked over to the steps, sitting down on one.

"You really suck at the idea of hide and seek" Shawn called out, holding a hand out to help me stand up.

I took his hand and stood up, releasing it before he could grip onto it.

"Thank you," I whispered, walking towards the front doors.

"What happened to our thing?" He asked, holding his hand out.

"Doesn't seem like much of our thing anymore, Mr. Spencer" I weakly smiled, walking into the house to find Gus looking through photographs.

Shawn followed quickly in behind me, standing on the other side of Gus. I felt his eyes on me as I looked through each picture.

"Mr. Spencer" Lucy called out, making her way towards us, "The sketch artist is here for you."

"Sketch artist." He said, looking at her.

"The chief insisted" She nodded.

"I'll be right back" He said, leaving our side.

"This is not going to end well" I groaned, slapping my hand to my forehead.

🍍🍍🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 765 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
288K 3.8K 71
๐™ˆ๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ...
128 11 6
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 289 14
ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช...