Call of Duty Zombies Preferen...

By CuriousDelirious

•Includes -Nikolai -Richthofen -Dempsey -Takeo °Requests are open °Credit goes to the artist °Enjoy mein li... More

How you met
When you meet again
Cute things they do
Vines they quote
Yandere Richtofen
Yandere Nikolai
Sleeping positions
How he kisses you
!Sponges!
Pizza
Who said I love you first
All the gun's
Yandere Dempsey (Primis)
Teleporter
Dating them includes
Teddy bear
I Just Want To Start a Flame In Your Heart (Dempsey)
Yandere Takeo
1.0 Richtofen x reader (smut)
What turns them on
Their reaction from being hit on
Their reaction to you being hit on
Their favorite people from Far Cry
When you hit on them
1.0 Richtofen Betrays you
Their child/children
No sex?
Purse/bag Challenge (1.0)
2.0 Dempsey x Depressed! Reader
Richtofen x Shy! Reader
BOTD Nikolai x Reader
"Stay on your side of the bed" Primis Takeo x Reader
What they're scared of nowadays
Their kinks
What they love doing with you
You're sad
Their first kiss with you
Favorite place to leave a hickey
Richtofen x Reader
What animals you guys have
What they say/thought about you at first
"Only You" Richtofen x Reader
1.0 Richtofen x Reader
What they do when they're sad
You have a nightmare
Their job this day
Things they subconsciously do
Your wedding
What foods they like
PDA level
How they hold you in public
When they first see your Ex
You have an accent
You're trilingual
They talk about their past
1.0 Zombie Richtofen x Reader
Favorite Horror Movie
They play God of War
You go down and another helps you
Favorite songs
Richtofen x Reader
Richtofen x Reader
Richtofen x Reader
You go MIA
They take care of their child 1.0
They take care of their child 2.0
They child starts crying while telling them not to leave
Their child interrupts them in middle of something important
They can't sleep
Books/Series they're into
Their babies ears gets pierced
Primis Nikolai Head Cannons
The readers on "that" time of the month
Not a chapter
SFW Richtofen
Richtofen X Reader Early Christmas
Rough or soft? (NSFW)
You're sick
Freakiest place you've done it
So This Is Love (Richtofen)
Face reveal
Reader begs for cuddles
Takeo x Reader (Hopelessly Devoted To You)
Richtofen X. Reader (Snowman)
Dempsey NSFW Headcannons
Nikolai NSFW Headcannons
Takeo NSFW Headcannons
Richtofen NSFW Headcannons
Tattoo's
1.0 Richtofen X Reader (Smut)
Tagged
Dating both Primis and Ultimis
Cold War Zombies EE
2.0 Dempsey X Reader (Smut)
Valentines Day Special
Purse/Bag Challenge 2.0
Random But True Stories #1
When they miss you
Living with Ultimis Crew
Living with Primis Crew
Easter Special
Richtofen Easter Special
Their reaction to thier first kiss
Reader has anxiety attack
What they do for your birthday
1.0 Richtofen x Reader
What flavor ice cream do they like?
They see you die

How they react to you getting pregnant

2.5K 34 6
By CuriousDelirious

^Requested^

Richtofen≈
He would very happy and over dramatic. He'd take every precaution there was. He'd always be by your side, he'd think things to much and would get scared. He said the wait was too long, And told you to develop the baby before he loses his 'dad' vibe. Being too overprotective is another, he thinks that one of the guys might actually hurt you and his child. Overthinking can get to him too. When the baby came he'd do nothing than hold them and look into their eyes. He didn't give up on his doctor work but he took more time in helping you and spending time with you both.

Over dramatic;
You were walking up the stairs and was met with Richtofen walking down. "Liebe! What Are you doing?!" Running down he'd grab your arm, you'd yank it away before telling him "Ed, I'm fine, nothing's going to happen." "Nein, back to bed I say". His Head held up high while he turned you around and walked you back to your shared room as you did as you were told. Smiling to yourself, you realized that he was just trying to protect you.

Overprotective;
You started getting lonely in the room and went out, Sure you needed your exercise too. Walking past Nikolai and Takeo you seen Dempsey grab an M16 from the mystery box. "Got that favorite gun of yours?" Asking while smiling at him. You seemed to scare him out of his thought. "Heh, yeah" walking up to you he was showing you why it was his favorite. Just then Richtofen came in and seen Dempsey with a gun to close to you. He quickly ran over and took your side. "Mein liebling,uh- w-we have to go now?" "we do?" "J-ja, help me make.. breakfast." "It's lunch.." "Brunch" before you could say Another word he grabbed your hand and pulled leaving Dempsey shocked.

Overthinking;
Richtofen was overthinking again, he said something about raising a baby here isn't right, sure it wasn't but there was no other place. He'd worry about when you would go into labor and how he would support you. Sometime he even thought that he wasn't fit to be a father, especially with a past like his. How would the guys act around his child? Would they tell them about his past and what he use to do as a hobby? So what, Maxis had a daughter so why couldn't he? After all, he just wants the best for his loves.

Dempsey≈
He couldn't be any happier. Every night he'd hold you and tell you what names he had in mind. Or always thinking how they're going to look. How the baby's going to have who's who look. He wasn't over dramatic but he was very over protective. He promised many things, taking them with him where ever he goes, telling them stories and games they would play. You already knew he was going to be great. Once the baby came he'd do nothing but hold them. He loved the feeling of them as they were soft and fragile. Maybe that's what made him fight for something other than himself. He needed something that wasn't him but was his.

Over dramatic;
This was probably one of the weirdest reasons he's been over dramatic. One night you couldn't sleep and Dempsey was sleeping peacefully. Once you got up Dempsey got up. Being in the army and waking up pretty easily was nothing to him. "Where do you think your going?" "I'm getting some water chill" "but I'll be lonely" "go back to bed, I'll be back shortly" "no." "....don't act like that" "I'll go with you" "ugh, you acting like a child, we're going to have one soon I don't need two" he'd just give you a huge smile and walk with you to the kitchen.

Over protective;
Dempsey is probably the most over protective man you've ever met. He hates Richtofen being by you, and your pretty sure he won't let your child ever go near him too. One day you were out and about thinking of your child's name and debating whether it was going to be a boy or girl. Walking towards the door of the shared house, you opened it and walked in. Everyone thought it was a 'good idea'to live together, Incase something happens, you'll all be there. It turns out everyone was still arguing with each other. Walking into the first room you seen Richtofen throwing out random junk out of a box. "Hey Richtofen, what are you doing?" He stopped and turned to you. "I-I-I...I lost my ray gun..." he choked on a sob and went right back to digging into the box. Dodging the items you heard the door open and Dempsey walk beside you. While Richtofen was screaming you smiled at Dempsey who had a happy yet disappointed look on his face, so what you manage to escape from him. Walking in front of you, he dogged a can that was about to hit you. Dempsey caught the can and threw it at Richtofen head. Ed stopped and turned his eyes slightly watery, "was? Was ist es?!" Dempsey slapped Richtofen and walked back over to you. "Let's go love" he pulled you to your room and made you stay there. Laying down, he joined you not to long after. "I don't want you around him until the baby comes" he slightly whispered. When the baby comes you know he'll be showing them off, what a nice little family.

Over thinking;
Dempsey doesn't over really over think, but it's not bad. He just hates that he can't give you and his child the perfect world to live in. He hates that he has to always scavenge for things. But he also kinda likes it, he likes that he can be able to provide things he knows that will protect you. He sometimes tends to think he won't be a good father, he feels like he isn't strong enough and he's going to let you both down. Sometimes he wonders if his child will love him, or if they'll even like having him around, sometimes over thinking can get him in a bad mood and ruin his plans.

Nikolai≈
Nikolai would be very happy. He liked the thought of another small him running around. The only thing is he didn't want them to drink either, he hated that. Nikolai is friends with everyone, he's alright with Takeo. He had a daughter before but he never got to spend time with her. Now he had someone to love, he had someone to smile and spend time with. Being a father wasn't on his bucket list but he sure was happy it popped up. Tank would be the best uncle, he'd give advice and would babysit whenever needed to. Being over protective isn't really a bad thing, nor is being over dramatic.

Over dramatic;
He isn't over dramatic much be he will be sometimes. If your busy he'll use the baby as an excuse to get you to stop, or ask for help. After fixing the bed, you looked for one of Nikolai's shirts to put on. After finding one you started to fold your clothes. Hearing the door open you already knew who it was judging by the footsteps. Nikolai's hard gaze stayed on you for awhile until he asked you to lay by him. "No, I'm busy" then he brings in the baby. "....The baby doesn't like that" "and how would you know that?" "..I can just tell, now please come over here before I come grab you" you sighed as you put away the clothes and walked towards Nikolai. Laying down beside him you found yourself wrapped in his arms and slowly falling asleep.

Over protective;
Nikolai isn't very over protective but he does look out for you. Whether it's cleaning or just chilling he wants you to be safe. After cleaning the kitchen table you started to clean the counter. "What are you doing?" Nikolai's strong Russian accent broke the silence as you continued to clean. "I'm cleaning" "after the guys mess?" "Who else is going to?" "Leave it. They need to learn that your not their maid, and that your mine" "Nikolai, over protective much? I'll be fine, I don't mind" "please? Just come to bed with me?" "After I'm done" looking behind you for a few moments you seen Nikolai look at you smiling. You smiled back when you felt his hand grab your arm and take you to bed.

Over thinking;
Nikolai overthinks a lot, sometimes he wonders if his child will turn out like him. He doesn't like overthinking but it gets the best of him and sometimes it makes him feel sad. He loved the idea of another him running around but he just doesn't want his child to get hurt, he also wishes that Richtofen would make a place where all things are safe, No 115 or Maxis. Just peace and his family.

Takeo≈
Takeo would be surprised, he wouldn't expect himself being a father again. He would be excited, his love for you grew even more, he didn't know that could happen. He loves that you were the one carrying his child, he promised himself that he'd be extra careful and more loving to you and them than the crew. Everyday he waited for the 9 months to be over. He'd actually want a girl, having a boy would be nice too but he just wanted to dress them up and watch them grow up to be just like their mother. He isnt very over protective but he has his times. Over dramatic doesn't go with him, over thinking doesn't matter to him either.

Over dramatic;
The Closest time he was over dramatic was when you were walking around a bit to much. He thought you'd hurt yourself later, maybe even the baby. "I think you better sit down for a while" "please babe, I'm not going to die" he blushed at the nickname and continued to watch you. "You look exhausted, come" he motioned to the seat beside him. You trudged you're way over and laid your hair on his shoulder while his arm wrapped around your side. He hugged your small but growing form. Knowing that he'll have to people he loves made him happy.

Over protective;
He is over protective, mostly around Richtofen and Nikolai. He's alright with Dempsey but he does keep an eye on him when he's around. Walking towards the living you bumped into Nikolai. Nikolai sparked up a conversation, just when Takeo walked by he seen Nikolai's hand on your shoulder. Nikolai gave advice for what would happen if something went bad. Takeo came over and grabbed Nikolai's hand, he pulled his hand off of your shoulder while Takeo made you take a step back. "Don't you have anything better to do Nikolai?" Annoyance was clear and audible in his voice. "Listen comrade, take care of her alright" "..." Nikolai gave you a smile before he left down the hallway. "What was that?" You turned and faced your lover, "he was to close" your cheeks turned red while you held his hand.

Over thinking;
He does over think but he doesn't let it get the best of him. If he does it's mostly like, what would happen if his child gets to close to Richtofen or Nikolai. Sometimes he wonders if his child will even like him, because he's quiet and doesn't get into things much, he just wants them to be happy. Even if his child doesn't like the way Takeo acts he will happily have another attitude towards them. The Takeo you see is quiet and minds his own business, but when he's with his child he's very silly and loving.
_____
Oh gosh this took forever, anyway if you guys want something this long, I could keep going, and I'll still have some other request coming in. Requests are open:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 87 18
A woman has fallen into the wrong reality! Start the story... Hey! Build the tension, and off we go. Prepare the feels, get invested and have a good...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
10.7K 207 13
Entry 741021: Perhaps this station will hold the key to the real goals of group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional allies...but they are of...
114K 2K 41
None of the art used in this book (or the photos) provided in this book are mine unless stated otherwise. Mostly H.o.W. Requests open.