This Is It (Completed)

By FiveHarmonies

This is Ally's time for a fresh new start. She recently moved from her former home in San Antonio and is read... More

Chapter 2- Broken Soul
Chapter 3- Keep Your Friends Close
Chapter 4- There's Always a Story
Chapter 5- One Heartbreak Too Many
Chapter 6- Just Getting Started: Part 1
Chapter 6- Just Getting Started: Part 2
Chapter 7- Boyfriend?
Chapter 8- Yesterday a Foe, Today a Friend
Chapter 9- Expect the Expected
Chapter 10- It Never Seems to End
Chapter 11- When One Door Closes Another Opens
Chapter 12- The Light That Guides You... Home?
Chapter 13- Impossible
Chapter 14- I'll Be There to Catch You
Chapter 15- Hold Me Tight
Chapter 16- Singing at Midnight
Chapter 17- Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts
Chapter 18- Angels To Die
Chapter 19- Broken
Chapter 20- Simple As That
Chapter 21- Sin City
Chapter 22- Gone
Chapter 23- Unimaginable
Chapter 24- All Over Again
Chapter 25- Rush
Chapter 26- Sparks
Chapter 27- Dream
Chapter 28- Oath
Chapter 29- Dark
Chapter 30- Fireworks
Chapter 31- Remembering
Chapter 32- Mine
Chapter 33- All
Chapter 34- Betrayal
Chapter 35- Silent Killer
Chapter 36- Our First Time
Chapter 37- This Is It

Chapter 1- New Beginnings

6.3K 31 3
By FiveHarmonies

The cool air from the fan brushed against her face as she sat watching TV in the living room. Since the air conditioning broke, the final week of summer had been the worst. Ally sat in the families favorite brown chair and looked obliviously in the distance. The TV seemed to become mute while she was lost in thought. The new school year was starting in just three days. This was it. Her time for a new start. She just moved out of San Antonio, Texas to the one and only Malibu, California. Of course she was nervous, because this was the last time she had a chance to start over. The summer had been lonely, except for when she meet Kolin. He was just so... so perfect. She fell for him and she fell hard. She hadn't seen him since the fourth of July and it was already August 24th. He hadn't answered his phone, texts, facebook messages, anything. He completley deleted her from his life without even a hint of a goodbye. She came back to reality when a fat, bearded man appeared on the television about new carpeting. She shut off the TV and wandered aimlessly throughout the new house. Now, the house is beautiful, but nothing compared to her previous home. She decided to take a trip to the local pool and threw on her swimsuit. That was one thing she never struggled with, her image. Her naturally tan skin only looked more pure and rich in the summer, her hair was long, thick, and healthy, and her brown eyes always had a shine to them. She never struggled with her weight, in fact she could eat a weeks worth of fast food and never gain a pound! She confidiently walked up to the admission section of the pool and paid the regular seven dollars for entry. As she walked in she slowly brushed her hair  out of her eyes and looked up. There he was, standing right in front of her with the most popular girl in her new school, Camila Cabello. She was absolutly flawless. Ally knew she was the girl she wanted to be friends with, and it surely wouldn't work out if she went and confronted her about Kolin. She cautiously walked past Camila and Kolin and let out a faint "Hey" Kolin cringed as if he were just bitten by a snake as Camila said, "Do you know that girl?" And the next words that came out of his mouth really did feel like a snake bite to her, "No, I have never seen her in my life." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 10.1K 124
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
91.4K 5.1K 117
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
42.7K 3.6K 45
แž•แŸ’แžแžพแž˜แž…แŸแž‰แž–แžธแžขแŸ’แž“แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžพแž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž—แžผแž˜แžทแž‚แŸ’แžšแžนแŸ‡แž›แŸ„แž€แž‚แž แž”แžแžธแž€แŸ’แž›แžถแž™แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แž‡แžถแžŸแŸ†แžŽแž–แŸ’แžœแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž›แŸ„แž€แž‚แž แž”แžแžธแžŸแž„แŸ’แž แžถแžšแžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž˜แžฝแž™แž–แž–แŸ’แžšแžทแž…แž—แŸ’แž“แŸ‚แž€แžแžพแžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแžšแžœแžถแž„แžขแŸ’แž“แž€แž–แžธแžšแž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ…แž‡แžถแž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŽแžถแž”แžพแž…แž„แŸ‹แžŠแžนแž„แž…แžปแž…แžขแžถแž“แž‘แŸ…๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค