Jaeyong: My one and only

By taeyong_mylilboo

*Taeyong's POV* I groaned, frustrated that I had to do after school math. I mean, WHY? getting a C isn't bad... More

After the Exam
The results
Wednesday
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thursday
Lunch
Confessing
Bed (Skip if you're a kiddo)
New Year, New Me
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
I- I feel so happy for you!
Marriage
There is more good news?!
Meeting Jungwoo
What did I do now?
hm?
I love this
Bonus Chapter!

Are you okay?

657 15 1
By taeyong_mylilboo

(Taeyong's point of view)

As the teacher handed out the tests for us to do, she also said the rules or some crap. ugh, I thought, regretting more than ever for not sleeping, why did i not sleep last night?

I played games when i could've caught on some sleep, i groaned. a finger tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around expecting the teacher, but i saw Jaehyun. "Tae, you okay?" he looked anxiously at me. "Of course I'm okay," I replied, "Why wouldn't i be?"

Jae chuckled, so to mimic a perfect casual conversation, and narrowed his eyes at my eyes, and put up 2 okay signs on top of each other. I rolled my eyes, sure that he was just overreacting or something. From both sides of me, Yuta and Mark were also glancing at me, and motioning with their head that I should go. I felt groggy as I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, and so I went. On my way out, I caught Jae's eyes and put up 1 finger.

(Jaehyun's point of view)

" I better go see Tae," I whispered, In case the teacher could hear us. Doyoung, who was behind me, nodded 2 times. 

"urgent."

 They had made a coding thing so that they could understand without talking, especially for times like these. I stood up, and, thankfully i was the teacher's pet, so i was allowed to go with no questions. I caught up to Tae, and he muttered "Let's go," and we sprinted to the bathrooms.

Once we had arrived the bathrooms, Taeyong was glaring at himself. "Tae, did you sleep last night?" I asked hesitantly and quietly, so to not attract any attention in case someone was in the bathroom with us.

(Taeyong's point of view)

 "No, I didn't, and it was a big mistake," he sighed, knowing that Jae would give him a lecture. But all Jaehyun did was shake his head, sigh, and said "How  many times did I tell you to sleep early?" and to be honest, I thought he was a little menacing. So I said "Many times...Jaehyunie," I added sneakily.

Jaehyun looked so very cute and, I thought, stop that gay thoughts, you aren't gay, you're a straight, none changing,  boy.

Jae could never get mad once I called Jae by that nickname. "We better get going," He said suddenly. I forgot that we had class, so I told him "Race you to the class," and ruffled his hair. Jae looked like he was out of the world. I won and we both took our seats and did our tests.

A/N happy birthday Jeno! I love you so much Jeno, My adorable, sweet, loving child. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 4.2K 22
'Pleasure and pain come from your own past actions'
367K 4.2K 40
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
13.7K 779 18
chenle dies because of park jisung.
402K 22.7K 45
Warning ⚠️ Party တစ်ခုမှ ဆေးမိပြီး လူတစ်ယောက်နဲ့အိပ်ခဲ့မိတယ်။ အဲလူက ကျွန်တော့်အလုပ်ရှင်ဖြစ်နေတယ် ၊ ကံကောင်းတာတစ်ခုက သူက ကျွန်တော့်ကို မမှတ်မိဖူး ။ ...