ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ ➡ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ

By IncrediblyLovely

sᴏɴ ᴋᴀᴛᴀʀɪɴᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ sɪɴɢᴇʀ-sᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɢɴᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs, ғɪɴᴅs ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɢʀ... More

ᵃ ᵘ ᵗ ʰ ᵒ ʳ ' ˢ ⁿ ᵒ ᵗ ᵉ
I N T R O D U C T I O N
Chapter One: What?!
Chapter Two: Start Of Something New...?
Chapter Three: First Day of Pretending
Chapter Four: A Hell Of A Tuesday
Chapter Five: Third Day, Wednesday?
Chapter Six: A Little Throwback Thursday
Chapter Seven: Friday, My Friend...?
Chapter Eight: Happy First Week...?
Chapter Nine: Scared Of Happy
Chapter Ten: Bruises and Broken Bottles
Chapter Eleven: Doctor Myoui and Her Patient
Chapter Twelve: Skyscraper
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting (G)I-DLE
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter Fourteen: First Proper Kiss & Fireworks
Chapter Fifteen: I'm In Love with A Monster
Chapter Sixteen: Happy 3rd week and Collaborations
Chapter Seventeen: Chocolates and Sugar Rush
N O T I C E
Chapter Nineteen: Just A Nice Day
Chapter Twenty: Freaky Girl and Parking Lot Quarrels...?
Chapter Twenty-one: Ignorance & Guilt
Chapter Twenty-two: Love Me or Leave Me
Chapter Twenty-three: Jealousy on Green-capped Man
Chapter Twenty-four: Without Me
Chapter Twenty-five: Happy One Month!
Chapter Twenty-six: Do I like her...?
Chapter Twenty-seven: Lovey Dovey
Chapter Twenty-eight: Beach Time!
Chapter Twenty-nine: Give Your Heart A Break
Chapter Thirty: Ex's and Oh's
Chapter Thirty-one: Teary Eyes and Broken Hearts
Chapter Thirty-two: Rings and Roses
Chapter Thirty-three: Better Together
Chapter Thirty-four: Bruised Knuckles and Japan Trips
Chapter Thirty-five: Telling The Truth to Friends
Chapter Thirty-six: Unexpected Meeting and Couches
Chapter Thirty-seven: Brave, Honest & Beautiful
Chapter Thirty-eight: Spilled Drinks and Award Night
Chapter Thirty-nine: Bad Hungovers and Sweet Moments
Chapter Forty: Back To Work!
Chapter Forty-one: Meeting the Lead Actor
Chapter Forty-two: Ocean Eyes
Chapter Forty- three: I Love...Her?
Chapter Forty-four: Pouts and Cuteness
Chapter Forty-five: Kissing Scene and Deadly Eyes
Chapter Forty-six: Confessions
Chapter Forty-seven: For Publicity Only...?
Chapter Forty-eight: Telling The Fans
Chapter Forty-nine: Chasing The Broken-Hearted
Chapter Fifty: Dead or Alive?
Chapter Fifty-one: I Have Always Love You...Too
Chapter Fifty-two: Rings and Bruno Mars...?
Epilogue: Two Worlds Collide
L A S T N O T E
S E Q U E L out N O W!

Chapter Eighteen: Collaboration Confirmed

2.7K 118 30
By IncrediblyLovely

After Chaeyoung passed out, Mina decided to take her home and let the latter rest. Luckily, the recording was done so they don't have to worry.

It's 10 in the morning, Chaeyoung just finished recording IILWAM and now they were heading to a restaurant to eat breakfast.

Chaeyoung admitted to the actress that she was always like that when she eats too much sweets. The latter on the other hand understood.

They are on their way to eat because Chaeyoung's stomach keeps on rumbling.
When the two arrived, Chaeyoung immediately found a table and quickly went to sit on it while Mina quickly walks towards the counter to order.

When Chaeyoung is scrolling, a notification suddenly pops out. She then opens it and read,

Hi, This is JYP Entertainment we would like to inform fans around the world that the (G) I-DLE and Son Chaeyoung Collaboration will happen, they finished recording yesterday, unfortunately the song will be posted this 5th of July. We hope that you will send all your love and support to both of them! <3

Chaeyoung smiled, minutes later her phone was being spammed again by mentions and tags. She scrolls through twitter when Mina arrived with their food.

She smiles at her, thanking the latter before they starts to eat. ' Baby, smile ' Mina says as she takes a picture of Chaeyoung. The latter then poses as the actress took a picture of her.

( A/N: I knew the background is not for breakfast but I chose this cuz, this is also cute )

MyouiM_na : Breakfast date ♡

Liked by ParkJimin, ImNayeon and 2,248,200 others

----

The two then decides to stay in Mina's apartment complex this time. Mina decides that it would be fun to bake something for today, whether it's cookies or cake.

She finds herself mixing the ingredients as Chaeyoung keeps on recording her. ' Babe, instead of recording me, can you help me out please? ' Mina asks.

Chaeyoung shook her head as she continue to film the actress. ' Babe, put it down and help me ' Mina says as she continue to do her magic.

' Babe ' Mina says, smiling at the camera before pouring Chaeyoung a handful of flour causing the latter to be as white as Dahyun and her causing the camera to be covered in flour.

' Game on ' Chaeyoung says, putting the camera down as they play with the flour not caring for the mess.

----

After a whole hour of playing, the two decided to take a break. Chaeyoung insisted that Mina should shower first as she will clean the mess they made. The two got into an argument for two minutes, fighting over on who will shower first. A very weird reason.

' Babe, I will continue this, now go and shower you stink ' Mina says, playfully covering her nose as she playfully acts like she is disgusted. Chaeyoung pouts to her as she slowly walk towards the bathroom.

Before she had a good distance between herself and Mina, she can feel her arm being pulled and was then faced to faced by the actress' beauty. She then felt soft lips, now processing that Mina did in fact kissed her. ' What was that for? ' She asks the actress with her face glowing red from the interaction.

' You were just cute, j-just go! '

' I thought I stink, hmm whatever ' Chaeyoung mumbles as she walks towards the bathroom.

----

After Chaeyoung had showered the two decides to spend their day by watching Netflix and just chill on the couch while eating popcorn.

They thought that watching movies would kill their boring day. Here they are, currently watching Lucifer, cuddled up in a sofa.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is distracted by a hand that is currently placed in her inner thigh. She looks at the other girl trying to find a reason on why is her hand laying in there, only to see her focus on the movie.

/ What the heck is she doing? / Chaeyoung thought. Ignoring her flushed cheeks, she tries to watch the movie, trying not to mind Mina's hand on her thigh.

She ignores the burning sensation in her legs as Mina's hand founds itself running her hand near her private part.

Chaeyoung looks at Mina again, this time the latter was looking at her also. They spend the whole 10 minutes staring at each other trying to search for a feeling that might be visible in their eyes.

After what feels like an eternity, Mina makes the first move. She slowly holds both of Chaeyoung's cheeks while pulling her closely.

The latter on the other hand moves her hands from her waist to Mina's nape as they casually stare at each other.

The actress then moves closer and closer until the gap between them is closed. They didn't mind the television that was turned on because someone else was the one who was turned on.

Their lips dance gracefully as they continue to make out, Mina pulls away for a second looking at the younger girl with lustful eyes before kissing her again, this time hungrier.

Mina then straddles Chaeyoung as they continue to kiss with hunger. Moving down on her jaw to her neck, she carefully bites on her collarbone to mark her property before continuing to pleasure the other girl.

Chaeyoung moans as Mina hits a soft spot, gripping the end of the latter's shirt. The actress thought it was music to the ears and she will do her best just to hear that sexy moan from her again.

Stopping from what she was doing, she grips the end of Chaeyoung's shirt and looks at the younger girl beneath her, silently asking for permission. The younger girl looks at her before nodding.

Mina then carefully slids over the latter's cloth, biting her lip, she silently takes in the beauty of those two mounds right in front of her.

She then kisses the latter's collarbone down to her cleavage. She then pecks Chaeyoung's lips as she unhook the latter's bra swiftly.

/ Fuck / She thought looking at those breasts infront of her as she looks at the latter again, asking permission if it's alright.

Chaeyoung nods at her, she clearly trust the
actress to let her do this to her. Her mind was then brought back to reality when she feels warm lips on her nipples.

Her head throws back as she moans, even though she admits this wasn't her first time, but it's her first time doing this with a girl. Her and Somi didn't really went far from making out.

The actress on the other hand, continues to suck on right breast as she feels her nipple hardens, her left hand was then playing with the other not wanting to have it left out, carefully drawing circles.

Her mouth then moves to the other, not leaving it out and gives it her attention as her right hand makes its way to the button of Chaeyoung's jeans, tugging it. Of course not ignoring the fact that the composer's moans was clearly turning her on.

So, it begins.

----

I'm finally okay, well not really anyways... That was awkward😂😵 Yey!! But I still have time limitation for about an hour or two so I don't think I can actually be active for the whole day : )

Next update soon : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.7K 51
ᴇᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɴᴜɪsᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪ...
393 27 8
Twice imagines, mini books, one shots, ahahah..🙏
43.2K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...
You On Me By neo

Fanfiction

370K 20.7K 53
"Sana, perform me a lap dance. I'm bored." One name, seven simple words wherein everyone could understand the context. Who knew those 'simple words'...