Lucy Fullbuster - (Jellal lov...

By FaiqahFarouk

Lucy Fullbuster was a sister of Gray Fullbuster. They were separate each other after their parent's death bec... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Kazuya Fernandes
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Erza's past
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Himeko
Rei
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Update
Announcement
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 31

1.2K 18 4
By FaiqahFarouk

Lucy and Himeko were walking the street going to the guild. Lucy have a weird feeling but she just ignored it. When they were enter the guild, they look everyone were doing their own business. She look where her team but they were no where so she just sit down on the bar quietly. Miran had greet her and saw her expression face anyway.

"Hey, Lucy. What's the matter? Had something bother you, Lucy?" Said Mira nicely. Lucy was look at Mira give her a small smile. "It's nothing, Mira. Nothing had bother me, don't worry about it. Do you know where Erza, Gray, Natsu and Happy? I didn't see them here anyway." Said Lucy lowly. Mira just smile at her telling her that they going to take something that be asked by Levy.

"They will be back for a few minutes. It will not take long if Natsu not doing anything that makes Erza mad." Said Mira while wiping the dishes. Lucy was sweat drop knowing that Mira been right about it. She was sigh in bore face while drinking her milkshake. Himeko just relax herself anyway. Then Lucy had remember of something before she look at Himeko.

"Hime, I want to ask you about something happen when we save from etherion. How do you find me?" Asked Lucy in curious face. Himeko was look at Lucy before she sigh softly. "Well, Gray had heard something that call him told him to get you. He was quickly leave us and got you out from the underwater. That's how you got survive, Lucy." Said Himeko calmly.

Lucy was feel weird to find out about the voice had called her brother anyway. She had wonder who is that person. Before she ask Himeko, Natsu, Erza, Happy and Gray were return bringing a potion that Levy asked for. Lucy was smile happy to see her team back safely. Gray had saw Lucy who sit there was smile back at her before he come over her. Gray then kiss her forehead before looking at Lucy. Lucy feel embarrassed that she get kiss on her forehead like a kid even they're siblings.

"I'm back, Lucy." Said Gray softly before take a seat next to her. Lucy just giggle before look at Gray. "Welcome back, Gray-nii." Said Lucy before kiss his cheek. Gray was happy to get a kiss on his cheek make him smile. While Lucy and Gray have conversations, Juvia was watching them with a fondly on her smile. She was glad that Lucy was Gray's little sister. Levy who take a potion was going to the library but she was tripped make her fall down and the potion had flying over Lucy making Lucy poof herself.

Everyone were froze to see Lucy had changed into a kid. Gray was shock to see his sister had been 5 years old. Lucy was blink her eyes look herself been a kid. Lucy was sigh knowing that she had changed into a kid because of the potion. Levy was crying tell her for a forgiveness. Lucy said it's fine and asked her how long it will be lasted. Levy had read saying that potion will be off for three hours.

Lucy just nodded in relief and asked someone who had a kid clothe for her to wear. Mirajane give Lucy a pink dress for Lucy and she just said thanks to Mira. After wearing the cloth, she was sit her usual chair. Everyone were awe to see Lucy. They were going ask her questions make her tired. Gray was notice of that and told them to back off. Since Lucy was his sister, he need to protect her.

Gajeel was coming over Lucy and patted her head with a little smirk on his face. Lucy was scowl telling him that was not funny making Gajeel laugh. Gray was glare dagger at Gajeel but Gajeel just ignored it. Gajeel and Lucy were having a conversation until three hours later. Lucy was going home when someone had come to the guild. A dark blue hair guy was come in front of Lucy. Unexpected scene, Lucy was changed back to herself with a naked body without clothes.

Lucy was shock trying to hide her naked body but a guy was close her naked body with his long jaket. Erza was shock to see that guy with a black fox exceed. "Kazuya? Is that you?" Said Erza simply. A guy who name Kazuya was look at Erza giving her a smile. "Hello, Erza. It's a long time we're not seen. Yeah, it's me. How your doing, Erza?" Said Kazuya walking toward her direction. Erza began to feel her tears flowing down her cheeks before she ran towards Kazuya and hugged him tightly.

Everyone were shock to see Erza's action that they had never seen before. Erza was crying because she thought that she had lost Kazuya since guard take Kazuya and thrown him out the tower by a power that will kill him. She had never seen Kazuya again after she gets freedom thinking that he was dead. Kazuya was hugging her back quickly calm her anyway. "You're still alive. I had thought you dead because they use the power to kill you. How come you still alive, Kazuya?" Said Erza in a cracked voice.

Kazuya was sigh before he look down at Erza. "It's a long story. I had manage to survive from being killed by that trash. I don't know how but I feel a power hidden inside me. I still remember about what Grandpa Rob told me. He said that he can feel a power inside me. He gives me an advise. Use the power to protect someone that you love. It will make you being stronger. That's how I learn to use the power, Erza." Said Kazuya with a sad smile on his face.

Erza also know what Kazuya told her. Kazuya also told her that he meet a dragon name Daigo. His power was ice and water. He had been trained by Daigo for two years before he had disappeared just like Natsu, Gajeel and Lucy. Kazuya also tell her that his power were ice of dragon slayer and shadow magic. Erza was amaze to know his abilities and skill as a strong ten wizard saint. Kazuya had a same level as Lucy knowing that Lucy was a strongest mage in Fairy Tail. Lucy was quickly requip her clothes and return his jacket. She was said thanks to him anyway.

Erza had introduce Kazuya to her guildmate. Kazuya was look over them before he speak off. "Hello, everyone. My name is Kazuya Fernandes. I have a brother named Jellal Fernandes. I had come here to join Fairy tail. And this is my partner, Rei. Nice to see you guys." Said Kazuya calmly. Lucy was shock to heard that Kazuya was Jellal's older brother. Everyone were welcome Kazuya nicely making Erza happy knowing that Kazuya join Fairy Tail.

Gajeel had come over her side. "Well, Lucy. I know that you shock to heard that. Actually, I just found out today. I'm sorry, Lucy." Said Gajeel with a guilty face. Lucy just shook her head at Gajeel. "No, it's fine. It's doesn't matter anyway, Gajeel." Said Lucy with a little smile on her face. Gajeel just smile before looking at Kazuya. Lucy was sigh softly before looking Kazuya who had conversation with her brother, Gray, Natsu and Erza. Himeko was talking with Kazuya's partner, Rei.

'I had never thought that Jellal have an older brother. Why he never tell me about Kazuya? Why, Jellal?' - Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 7.3K 43
From the beginning they feared him. They shut him out of their lives. He grew to be rude and and lonely. He only has one ally and even then he fears...
12.7K 303 26
[Gray Fullbuster x Reader] "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" You're Natsu's younger sister. Running from your past you join Fairytail. Being part of Fai...
63.4K 2.4K 45
-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how we ended up together... --- for yourselv...
166K 5.6K 32
Lucy and Natsu are best friends and they have been ever since they were little! What will happen when she loses all the most important people in her...