JUNIMAS

By elizabethbooben

A story in which a horny girl yearns for the most important present of all. -.-.-.- Jus wanted to say thet I... More

Day 1
Take Me To Juniland

All I Want For Christmas

106 1 4
By elizabethbooben

       The mall 'Santa' looked down at me with his dimensionless pedo-eyes.
"Why don't cha come n' sit on mah lap darlin'?"
I hesitantly peered over at his questionable lap, wondering how many kids had farted on the costume rental.

    "Can I sit on your shoulder?" I asked, avoiding his eyes and focusing more on the leftover Lunch dangling in his yellowed beard.
He looked at me skeptically, his bushy eyebrows furrowed into a knot.

    "I'll take that as a yes," I climbed over his obese mountain of a stomach and placed my booty cheeks onto his squishy shoulder- I bet I'd be the first person to fart there.
With the same confused expression, he bellowed, "So, what do you want for Christmas?"

    I knew the answer to that question in a heartbeat. It's what I've been wishing for every year, every 11:11, every dandelion puff and flower petal.
The fat mall Santa cleared his throat, impatient and awaiting my answer.

I leaned over and looked dead straight into his molester pupils.

"Juni's virginity."

-.-.-.-.-
A/N
I hop u liek dis story
Dis is Mai gift frum Juni and me 2 u
Juni helpd me edit dis so thx
Merry junimas but dun 4get Jesus' bday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
839K 31.3K 99
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
158K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
175K 1.9K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."