Dragons and Devils

By Janitornber1

I do not own any of the characters and images within this story. A Fairy Tail and Highschool DxD crossover. More

Bio
Harem (Updated)
Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (+18)
Chapter 7
Update (Abilities and Harem)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Peerage
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

2.2K 16 14
By Janitornber1

(Author: I accidentally messed up on the update for the harems, Koneko is apart of Rogues harem, also Ravel is apart of Issei's harem. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've become really lazy and I keep forgetting but I'll try to stay updated as much as possible. I've also created my own magic circle and added the Sabertooth Logo on for Rogues own circle.)

(Picture it being Black instead of White. But you can have it white if you want)

Issei POV
It's been a week ever since the battle with Riser, my arm is healed thanks to Asia but sometimes the power of my gear can cause my arm to feel a lot of pain. But ever since then Rias has moved in with me and Asia, and I've also gotten to get along with the others. Rogue may still warn me about me and Rias doing anything but other than that we are doing quite well. I woke up to see Rias waking up with me.

Rias: Good morning Issei.

Issei: Oh good morning Rias.

She began to lean closer to him until Asia came in to see what she was about to do.

Rias: Asia. Can you please give me and Issei some more time.

Issei: Wait Asia this isn't what it looks like.

Asia: I see......well then....TAKE ME LIKE HOW YOU WILL TAKE RIAS.

She takes of her shirt and Bra, she then joins us in bed and all I could do was stare as them both being in bed with me NAKED!!! HOLY SHIT IS THIS MY LUCK!!!

Rias: Asia!!!

Asia: I may not be as matured as Rias but I'll do whatever I can.

???: Ok that's enough. Otherwise you all will be late.

Issei: AAAAHHHH!!!!

ROGUE, WHY IS HE HERE!!!

Rias: What are you doing Rogue? Your interrupting me and Issei.

Rogue: Well since you guys have moved in together I haven't checked on you and see if your settling in well, so I decided to come check on you since it's been a few days. I would of woken you up sooner but I was distracted because I was having a conversation with your Issei's parents who were kind enough to make us all breakfast......plus I had to get out of the house. Ever since you moved in with Issei, Akeno moved in with me and I don't think I can handle the both of her and Kalawarner since they both are sharing me........at everything.

He sweat drop at his final comment. Rias then got up and decided to get dressed along with Asia. After we got dressed we all went down stairs to see my parents making breakfast for us all.
(Someone tell me what's the names of Issei's parents because I can never find them)

Mrs Hyoudou: Finally your all up.

Rogue: I would of woken them up sooner if I didn't distract you Mr and Mrs Hyoudou.

Mr Hyoudou: Well that's alright, we're happy you talked to us. And that Issei is getting along well.

Mrs Hyoudou: We only hope that you can help him with his perverted antics.

Rogue: Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think that's a possible task.

Everyone laughed at Rogues reply. I began to think that my parents like him more than me. After we finished eating we left for school and me and Rogue began to have a conversation.

Rogue: Id be careful if I was you, after all Rias is under my 'protection'. So just because she's no longer in danger of arranged marriages doesn't mean you can do what you want with her.

Issei: Ok I get it, plus nothing happens.

Rogue: Really? Then explain to me why you had a perverted grin and why did Rias say that I was 'interrupting' you.

I froze and then ran like hell. He chased after me with a murderous intent in his eyes. Oh crap, I am so dead.

*Timeskip* Rogue POV
After hunting down Issei and beating him black and blue, I made my way to the classroom a certain two pervs decided to swing at me as I open the door. I grab their fists and pulled them both forward until their heads collided.

Rogue: Mind telling me why you did that.

Matsuda: You know why?

Rogue: Because people like me more than you because I'm polite. Plus I'm not intolerable.

Motohama: We know that you've hooked up with Akeno Himejima as well as the new home room teacher Miss Kalawarner.

I gave them a blank stare but I was internally screaming.

Rogue: (If their not joking then this could be bad. After all it's Issei's dumb friends who are the biggest pervs in the school. They'll probably do anything to get rid of me) I have no idea what your talking about.

Motohama: Then explain when you just finished beating up Issei, Akeno came up to you and and placed your arm right in between her amazing melo-

I then got in his face and gave him a deadly stare.

Rogue: I'm losing my patience. What else.

Matsuda: This.

He pulls out a photo of me and Kalawarner our in the park holding hands.

Matsuda: You see, your taking our dreams and crushing them.

Motohama: So that's why your joining us and Issei to karaoke and with you their we might be able to get some girls to join for us.

Rogue: (So they don't want to get rid of me, just use me as their chick magnet. Or possibly try and get close to the others.) If I go with you will shut up.

Duo: Maybe.

Rogue: *sigh* who else are you inviting.

Issei: Inviting for what?

Issei arrives along with Asia who helped heal his injuries even though he deserved it for not listening.

Motohama: Rogue is coming with us to karaoke.

Asia: Karaoke?

Issei: It's a place we're we go into a room and sing songs.

Asia: That sound like fun, can I join?

The duo jump in joy at her question. Issei tells her she can go, knowing issei he's probably gamma make sure the duo don't do anything with her or ask me to help him. But before we can say another word Aika arrives.

Aika: Well look here, the perverted trio trying to be buddies with Kuoh Shadow Prince.

Matsuda: What are you doing Aika?

Aika: I came to see why you were bothering Rogue, but seeing that you plan to hang out together, I'll be joining.

Rogue: The more the merrier.

Aika: That's the spirit. Perhaps I'll see more of it.

She then comes closer to me and whispers in my ear.

Aika: Especially if we are both alone.

I wasn't fazed bu her words, she then walked away towards her friends.

Issei: How come you blush and get all shy when others flirt with you but your just unfazed?

Rogue: Aika's way of flirting is almost in a joke way, Akeno's flirting are her actual feelings plus her fetishes make her flirting even more embarrassing. As for the kendo club have actually attempted to kiss me or have kissed me on the cheek.

Issei: Wait that mean!

Trio: You do have a harem.

I then sighed and slammed my fist on matsuda's head then karate chopped motohama's neck and finally punch Issei in the face.

Rogue: How you can handle his perversion Asia I'll never know.

Asia: Well its just how he is. And even though he can be embarrassing it's something I don't want to change.

*Timeskip*
Me and the ORC are on our way to Issei's house to do club activities.

Issei: So why are we having the club at my house?

Rias: The clubhouse is having is monthly clean out today. As for Rogue house may be bigger but he doesn't want anyone going.

Issei: Why's that?

Rogue: Because I have a barrier setup around my house to prevent anyone of my enemies knowing we're I live by hiding my power and my poor barrier is already being strained since I'm living with both a queen piece and a fallen angel along with me and since I've unlocked a small bit of my dragon force has now caused it to diminish its strength.

Kalawarner: But why am I with you all?

Rogue: The barrier requires no one inside it gain its strength. Even if you are our teacher it doesn't mean we need to reveal to Issei's parents that we are together. Plus I have an excuse of why you are here, not only that you've been nagging that I spend more time with the ORC and since I'm not a member this doesn't affect me so we can talk with Issei's parents.

Rias: What do you mean 'doesn't affect you', your my guardian so it does. Don't think your getting of work.

Kalawarner: Be nice Rias, otherwise I might have to give you a detention.

Rias gritted her teeth to her and we just laughed. After a while we arrived at the Hyoudou's residence and as we made it inside we all went to Issei's room and began discussing about the recent reports of stray devils. Whilst talking Mrs Hyoudou comes in with some snacks and a giant book.

Mrs Hyoudou: Sorry to intrude but I decided to bring you snacks and some photos of Issei when he was younger.

Issei: MOM!!!

Everyone then began to crowd around the book and began to see pictures of Issei. I thought of it to be all fun to mess with him until I noticed a particular picture. One of Issei and another kid next to a sword, but I knew it wasn't just an ordinary sword. Kiba had also noticed as well.

Kiba: Issei, when was this taken.

Issei: Oh this was taken back at my neighbours house across the street. I used to go their and hang out with the kid here. But he moved away, I actually can't remember his name.

Kiba: What about the sword?

Issei: Oh I think it was a family heirloom. Why?

Kiba: Oh it nothing, *mutters* of all times.

Issei was confused at his reaction whilst I just watched Kiba. After finishing our club activity I told Akeno and Kalawarner to go on ahead. I transformed into a shadow and followed Kiba. After a while he stops.

Kiba: Who's there?

I then emerge from the shadows and reveal myself.

Kiba: Oh it's you Rogue, what's the matter?

Rogue: I know that sword is a holy sword. Not only that, it's one of the pieces of Excalibur.

He then gave me a serious face.

Rogue: I understand and know your hatred towards them. But this is far bigger than you realise. If you go after the sword then it will not end well.

Kiba: What do you mean?

Rogue: You may be skilled with a sword and have the speed of knight but still. These swords are far more powerful then any sword you can make with your sacred gear. Not even I can use my powers to take any attack from those swords. So this will result in either your death or you could abandon everyone and become a-

Kiba: A stray I know. But why should I, this is my reason for living. I must destroy them.

Rogue: This here Kiba, as your friend I'm warning you, don't do this. Your not ready. Get stronger and don't let vengeance consume you. After that, let us help you.

Kiba: Why do I need help?

Rogue: Because we all have goals. And they require help. Rias wanted to be free and now she is but she needed help. Then there's me, I need to become stronger to deafet Acnologia. But I need you, the ORC, my family and the other slayers to do so. Sometimes people are strong, but they are even stronger when standing together.

Kiba:...........

Rogue: Consider what I said. We don't want you to die nor have to fight you.

He turned his head and then began to walk away. And so I left as well, back home were Akeno, Kalawarner and Frosch are sleeping. Instead of joining them I go straight to the bathroom, I pulled of my shirt and stared closely at my chest revealing the black marks that have covered my torso and have made their way onto my left shoulder and began to reach my abs. My reflection had glowing white eyes and laughs in hysterics, I jump in horror only to fall and my skin back to normal. My breath....heavy....my burden....heavier...

*Timeskip/Two Day later*
(Author: I know I've skipped out the day the ORC fight off against a stray and Freed returning but there's not really much interesting going on that day. Plus I've been taking the piss since I haven't updated in a while and most of you probably want me to get up to Xenovia and Irina so that's what I'm doing. Also sorry for taking too long)

Yesterday the ORC went after some stray devils and Kiba was distracted and almost caused the others to almost die or suffer an injury. He hasn't shown up today either, not only that he's had an encounter with stray priest Freed who we met during against Raynare as well as when Issei was doing his request jobs. I knew that wasn't the last we would see of him, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Right now the rest of the ORC expect for Kiba have arrived, Rias is in her desk, Asia is sitting with Issei whilst across from me and Koneko who was sitting on my lap whilst eating sweets and Issei asked to know what Kiba is hiding.

Rias: Heaven is known for its powerful weapons, holy swords are capable of burning devils just by touching them. If you are stabbed by one then you will die. During after the Holy war, heaven had a sword known as Excalibur that later own broke into pieces that were lost. Seven of those pieces have been found and made new Excalibur's with their own abilities. They were made from a project known as the Holy Sword Project, an illegal project the church did not know about. This was to allow people to wield the holy swords, multiple children were used for this. Kiba was the only survivor.

Issei: Wait? Does that mean Kiba can wield the holy swords?

Rogue: No, he was greatly injured and he was close to dying until Rias saved him. And even though he is a devil, his heart still sits within revenge. He's willing to sacrifice his humanity so he can destroy the swords and avenge his friends that have died. Issei remember, these swords aren't like Light Swords. I can use my powers to turn into a shadow and doge the attack and touch the blades of them in that form. But an Excalibur will set me on fire and I will burn. Even I can take great damage from them even in Dragon Force, so be careful otherwise you could die and you won't be able to be revived.

As I finished talking Akeno comes in with two figures in white cloaks whilst carrying giant places wrapped in cloth. They were members of the church and the swords they wielded were also Excalibur's like Freed's but with different designs.

Xenovia: Thank you for granting us this audience. I am Xenovia, this is my parter Irina.

Rias: It's fascinating to me, why followers of God would want to meet with a Devil.

Irina: It does seem rather random, but here's the thing. Seven Holy Swords were forged from the fragments of Excalibur. Six of them we can account for. Three are still at the Church, but three were stolen by the Fallen Angel.

Xenovia then holds out her weapon that is still wrapped up.

Xenovia: This weapon is mine. It's called Sword of Destruction.

Irina then presents her arm revealing a string that is knitted around her bicep.

Irina: And this is mine. It's known as the Holy Sword of Mimicry.

Rogue: Interesting, not only do we have three holy swords in Kuoh in Fallen Angel hands. But another two in your hands, Kuoh has become dangerous and worse this could be much bigger than we realise.

Xenovia: What do you mean and how do you know so much?

Rogue: During when Raynare and her group arrived, I had the feeling she was ordered here. My reason for this is because she went after the gear when she found out about it when Asia arrived, as well as she was hunting down scared gear users for her higher ups also the stray priest Freed, Issei had met him during his first few jobs was working with him, Freed had killed the priest who summoned Issei. And he's also the one who wields one of your stolen holy swords. Issei and our friend Kiba encountered him last night and we found out that he killed the priest who originally was holding onto the sword who I believe was trying to bring it to you two so it can return to HQ. So this plot isn't by stray exorcists or Fallen's gone rogue but quite possibly one of the higher ups who have a sinister plot. Not so they can weaken heavens forces, increase their own nor weaken the underworlds forces. But something even worse. But I haven't got any info on that.

Xenovia: Who are you? Your certainly don't seem to be one of the Gremory servants. But I also sense a familiar dragon power within.

Rogue: I am Rogue Cheney, of the Cheney devil family as well as the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

Irina: Wait the dragon slayer that helped Lord Sting.

Xenovia: Are you telling the truth?

Rogue: You know Sting?

Xenovia: Yes, he was supposed to help us with this mission but he's been assigned to another. He also spoke highly of you and how even though you are a Devil you are highly respected by Lord Micheal. And quite possibly our Lord and Father himself. It's a pleasure to actually meet you.

Rogue: You do not need to be formal. But I ask of you if I may be of any assistance. This plot is far bigger than we realise and I believe your going to need as much help as possible. Even if I am devil you don't need to trust me, but since Sting has that much respect of me as I do to him I believe you would trust his judgment of me and let me help.

The Orc and Irina looked at me in shock that I was willing to join them in their mission, but Xenovia's emotionless expression was still unchanged.

Xenovia: Your words of helping us are kind indeed. After all the 7 Dragon Slayers fight to bring balance and protect humanity no matter their own origin of race among the factions. But sadly the reason we have come here is to warn you to sati completely out of it. This is just between us and the Fallen Angels. We do don't need Devils in this town to intervene.

Rias: That sound like an accusation. Are you afraid we'll side with the Fallen Angels, and keep you from obtaining your Holy Swords?

Xenovia: We know that for Devils, a Holy Sword is detestable thing. Not only that we have also found out that there is a fallen angel by the name of Kalawarner see around your group. Wouldn't it make sense for you to support the fallen angels?

Rias: Kalawarner is not my servant, she is an acquaintance of us since helped us defeat a fallen angel named Raynare that was causing problems here. Kalawarner is also a member of Rogue's future harem and she is in his protection and care meaning that she will do no harm or cause harm without Rogue knowing. So you won't have to worry about her as well as I would never think of joining the Fallen Angels. I would never do anything to besmirch the House of Gremory.

Xenovia: It's enough for me to be able to hear that. I honestly didn't think the little sister of Lucifer would be that stupid. If you had intervened, I would have to completely annihilate you.

Rias: Goody to know. Then I hope you will understand I will n out provide aid to your aid to your side either.

Xenovia: Of course. We won't take up anymore of your time then.

Rias: Would you like some tea before you leave?

Xenovia: No thank you. I'm not here to make friends with devils. Well let ourselves out.

Rogue: Before you go, I have some words for you. My offer still stands, if this has started by the influence of a higher power then two holy swords aren't going to be enough. And finally if you do plan to harm Kalawarner then know this, you better hope that God will save you. Because nothing will stop me from hunting you down if you dare harm her!

The two then stand up and Xenovia nods to me.

Xenovia: Well remember your offer even though we do not require it. And if Kalawarner shows no sign of trouble then we'll leave her be. After all we do not wish to cause Lord Sting to become angry as well as cause war with any of the dragon slayers against heaven for some foolish mistake.

They then began to walk away for the door but Xenovia then spots Asia.

Xenovia: Aren't you Asia Argento, the former Saint who became a Witch?

Asia began to shake at her words.

Rogue: (They ridicule her yet it wasn't her fault. They know Sacred Gears were created by god, meaning it's his fault for making twilight healing being able to heal devils and not Asia).

Irina: Oh my goodness it is you.

Rogue: That's enough! Leave her alone! Can't you see your causing her to be upset! Your treating her as if she isn't ok!

Xenovia: Of course shes ok. She went from a Saint to a Devil.

Rogue: That doesn't change who she is!

Xenovia:......Asia do you still believe in God.

Irina: Don't be silly. She's like a devil and stuff. She's over us.

Asia: Yes. I never did stop praying. I still believe in God.

Xenovia then raises her sword above Asia. Koneko slides of my lap and nods at me.

Xenovia: Then you should allow us to execute you this instant.

I manipulated my shadow to grab hers and keep her in place. Issei activates his gear and we rushed to Asia to protect her.

Rogue: You will leave her alone! And don't even dare call her a witch again!

Issei: You think just because she healed a devil without even realising it means she's a monster.

Rogue: And the sacred gears were created by god. It's his fault for allowing Twilight Healing to heal Devils.

Xenovia: You stand in my way when I was going to show her mercy and God would of forgiven her. But you also say such blasphemy. Who do you think you are!

Issei: Were her friends!

Rogue: And you will pay dearly.

Rogue/Issei: If you dare harm her!!!!

Rias immediately got up from her chair and shouted at us.

Rias: Rogue, Issei thats enough.

But as the argument brought Rias to join, we are unaware that Kiba has been watching. He then reveals himself into the club room.

Kiba: This is perfect. I'll take you all on!

Xenovia: Who are you?

Kiba: Your superior, nice to meet you.

We all began to leave the club room and head outside to fight. Kiba vs Xenovia and Issei vs Irina.

(Sorry for the long wait, I'll try to update more frequently. Also I'm not sure if I should remove Tsubaki from the harem because when it comes to DxD I ship Kiba and Tsubaki so I want you guys to vote to keep her or give her to Kiba because I really like Kiba. And finally I want you guys to vote if I should make another story that I have saved as a draft which is Under Night In-Birth and DxD cross or should this wait after either the end of the a battle during the Three Factions Peace Treaty or the Norse God/Loki battle. Also thank you guys for over 2K reads so let's try to get that to double that or just 3K. And thank you guys for watching and I hope you'll be here for the next chapter. Thanks you and bye for now)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 22.7K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
141K 6.3K 53
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.4M 61.3K 108
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2M 20.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...