Snow White and the Seven Wolv...

By LittleAngelRin

Winter is a boy, despite his unusual name, and he is the youngest brother of the Blue King alpha. On a funera... More

1. Like a puddle in the winter
2. Just like he wanted
3. Up against the wall
4. Grilled apple
5. I hate you, now f*** me
6. Good boy
7. Bad boy
8. All wet
9. King of kindness
10. Secret lover
Angelic note
11. Seven wolves
12. The wrath of the king
13. The magic of wolves
14. Are we out of the woods yet?
15. Like animals
16. Unprincely
17. The lives of wolves
18. Applepie party

Prologue - Just go!

16.1K 602 29
By LittleAngelRin

Winter's POV 

"Fuck you! I don't need you! Just go! I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. At this point I'm shaking from anger and tretcherous tears are pouring down my twisted face. 

"Calm! The fuck! DOWN!" he yells back and takes a thretening step forward. My body instinctly flinches backwards but I'm so mad at him that I can't control my actions. In a fit of rage I fly forward shoving him back. It takes him by surprise and he tumbles backward two steps with an astonished look. 

"Just go! GO! I never want to see your face again!" I roar at him using all my strength to yell. My voice cracks and my throat hurts. 

He's still hellbent on staying, on defying me, on having his way. He always gets to have his way. 

"Just calm down! Let me talk to you!" he growls back at me looking seriously pissed but I don't care. He won't get his way this time!

"I HATE YOU!!!" I scream so hard that my voice breaks. His face falls apart in a bewildered look. For a second I see something, but he regains his perfect mask instantly and gives me a mean look before he walks out slamming the door behind him. 

I stand there, chest heaving, tears dripping and so angry I can't thinks straight. 

He left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.4K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...
4M 165K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
437 95 17
Join Carl, as he is awaken suddenly from a deep sleep to find out that his teenage lover, Ben, is caught by him having an affair with his brother, Je...
532K 19.1K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...