Work In Progress

By ShootingStarzz_

15 year old Marquasia grew up basically alone, taking care of her 2 brothers. Without her father and barely a... More

1
2
3
4: The Date
5: Just A Date
6: Young, Wild, and Free
7: I Choose You
8: I'm Still Here
9: Lyin' Ass
10: It All Belongs To Me
11: It
12: Not The Turtle
13: Caught
14: Thought Wrong
15: Hurt
16: On That Bullshit
17: Forgive Me
18: Fatal Attraction
19: Trap Queen
20: Hold It Down
21: The Truth
22: Foul
23: B.A.N's
24: Complicated
25: Please
26: Warning
27: Through It All
28: Problems
29: Family First
so
30: Liar
31: Squad Sh!t
32: Forgiveness
33: No New Friends
34: *Sips Tea*
35: Twisted Departure
Sequel

Just A Lil Sum.....

10.2K 256 1
By ShootingStarzz_

"How was school?" My mom asked trying to kill the awkward silence that sat between us.

"Good." I dryly replied as I thought about the stuff that had really happened that I didnt want to tell her about. The arguements, fights, trip and falls that happened that day.

Thats what happens when you dont have a good relationship with your parents. Your life gets all fucked up. I walked upstairs to my room and got the tray from under my bed with the pre-rolled blunt just sitting there, its been calling me all day.

I let up the window as I slowly took in the smoke and let the drugs take over my body.
Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

I continued until there was nothing but a little nub there. I got in bed and looked through Instagram and Kik. Same boring ass shit so I sunk down into the sheets and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 79 10
Isabella Daniels is sixteen and just living each day. She's been to hell and back. She's been beaten, bruised, brutally violated... And yet she manag...
Lover Girl vol.1 By Lia White

Mystery / Thriller

84 10 10
This story is about 16 year old girl named Aurora started looking for love in all the wrong places then she later on finds out that her childhood Be...
61.4K 3.3K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
23.8K 883 18
It all started when she left. A beautiful girl only 3 months has no mother. Her dad's does anything for his little girl and times will get rough but...