WangXian Collections

By jheybitches

My collections of Wangxian short stories and one-shots! More

Author's note
Words left unsaid.
Confessions~
Busted(Part 1)
Busted(Part 2)
Anchor
Cuddles and Kisses
After School
The (Date)Dare~
The importance of the Forehead Ribbon~
Author's note
Shattered dream~
Oblivious idiots~
Best date ever~
The Story of Us~
The Story of Us(2)~
Not an update~
Hanguang-jun's Wrath
Requests~
Possessive~
Author's Note~
A/N
They Don't Know About Us~
Always been you
Always Been You~2

Baby I finally found you~

5.7K 223 33
By jheybitches

A/N: Hai! This update I think is the longest I've done so far, so I hope you'll be able to read it until the end. Mweheheheh

Anyways enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~

It has been three thousand  years since Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were blessed with immortality. A gift and a blessing to many, but a curse to the Twin Jades.

It has been three thousand years since Wei Wuxian died for the second time around. The resentful energy were too much for Mo Xuanyu's body. It was overwhelming, and his low cultivation didn't helped. His body and mind succumbed to it.

Everyone closed to him, especially Lan Wangji,was devastated. It was too much, the pain and sorrow. He wanted to follow Wei Ying to the afterlife and be with him. But the heavens seems to be mocking him, as not long after Wei Wuxian died, he was gifted with Immortality. He was angry and resentful that time, cursing and questioning the heavens for giving him this faith.

As years passed by, the Twin Jades witnessed how everyone around them died. They have seen their family and loves ones slowly disappear into the world. They also witnessed how cultivation slowly disappeared, how the Sects and Clan fell. They witnessed how time slowly changed the world they once knew, and they were left alone.

They have travelled the world in the past thirteen thousand years. Moving from country to country, been everywhere the world has to offer. But they secluded themselves from the rest of the world. They cannot drew suspicions from the mortals on why they don't aged. After all, they don't get old.

Years passed by like a blur. The two witnessed numerous wars, witnessed what human greeds can lead to. They witnessed the rise and fall of different eras. They have seen different changes and how the world became to be now.

In the past three thousand years, Lan Xichen have been everywhere. Travelling and wandering the world. Discovering new thing, experiencing the cultures of every country he went to.

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji have also travelled the world for a different reason, to find Wei Ying. He have been to every places, looking and searching for him. Used every method he knew to find him, but they all failed. Not even a shadow of him was seen by Lan Wangji.

And in all those three thousand years, they have not seen any reincarnations of the people they once knew. Not until the present time. The Twin Jades decided to go back to Gusu after their travels.

When they first step into the place, they have seen how different it is. Unlike then, back in their time, humongous buildings dominated the sky of Gusu, and it has expanded. Cars are everywhere in the street, stores and inns that once filled the place, modern cafes and hotels have replaced it.

And they also found out that the four major clans back then are here in the city. The Jins, the Jiangs, the Nies, and the Lans. They found out that they are the biggest families in the city.

The Jins owns the biggest jewelry company in the city. The Jiangs owns different food chains that are everywhere in the city. Meanwhile the Nies are the owners of five different gym buildings scattered in the city. And the Lans, they found out that they own Cloud Recesses, the biggest University in the city.

The two did their research and was surprised when they found the people that they knew from the past. And what's more baffling is, they remember their past life.

They first went to Cloud Recesses, the two thought that maybe, a direct descendant from the Lan Clan is the owner of this school. The name couldn't be a coincidence, seeing today's standard on naming things. But, they were shocked when they came face to face to the President.

"Uncle?" Lan Xichen whispered when he saw the face of the man. Wangji was suprised as well, but he didn't show it.

"Xichen? Wangji?" Lan Qiren, the President of Cloud Recesses. He was staring at the two man in front of him, his nephews.

This time, the two are more surprised when he said their name. They looked at each other before Lan Xichen spoke again.

"You knew us? You remember?"

"Yes. It all came to us like a dream years ago." He answered and gestured for the two to take a seat.

"Us?" It was Lan Wangji who asked, when he heard what his Uncle said.

"Yes, US." He emphasized the word and continued. "The other three major clans back then are here too in the city. "

He then explained to them how they all became close. And just like back then, it was because of the Wens that they all formed an ally. It was 6 years ago, while the Twin Jades are still travelling the world, when the tyranny of the Wens started. It was like deja vu. They first targetted the Cloud Recesses, owned by the Lans. They set half of the school on fire and burning important documents. It was a shocked to the City, so Lan Qiren could only asked for help to the Nies. The two families were good friends and they didn't hesitate to help them.

And then, the next were the Jiangs. They sabotaged one of their restaurants. It was reported that one costumer got food poisoning on their restaurant. Of course this again was a shocked to the people, especially since the Jiangs are famous and their food chains. The media fanned the fire and it costed them big. But the Lans and Nies didn't hesitate to give a hand and helped them. The Jiangs were thankful to them of course.

When Lan Wangji heard that the Jiangs are here in the city, a spark of hope grew in his heart. Maybe he can find Wei Ying here. Maybe he's been here all along, back home.

The next victim were the Nies. Back then, they only have two gym buildings. But then a problem occured, almost all their equipments were destroyed. This disaster almost caused the lives of the many people, but thankfully, nobody died. When this was spread to the people, the Lans, Jiangs and the Jins helped them right away. It took a while for them to recover from the incident, but they came back stronger. And now, they have five gym buildings all around the city.

The last victims were the Jins, and they suffered the most. As the owner of a jewelry company, they also import abroads. But then, news spread that the jewelries they are producing were faked and not real. It was the biggest scandal in all Gusu. All their partner abroads withdraw their partnership on them. But then, the Jiangs, the Lans, and Nies gave a hand to solve this problem.

After that were all settled, they all began to plot to find out who are all behind those incidents. It isn't a coincidence that they were just targetting the biggest families in the city. Someone wants to overthrow them and take over. After numerous investigations and inside help, they find out who the real culprit is. The Wens.

The Wens are a powerful company, they have seen how greedy and vile they are. They have witnessed how they opressed the small business that are on the same line as them.

"Inside help?" Lan Xichen couldn't helped but asked. One person came to mind when his uncle said that. And it brings a pain on his chest.

"Yes. Wen Qing and Wen Ning." Lan Qiren answered him and stroke his beard. The two widened their eyes when they heard the names.

One day, Wen Qing and Wen Ning came to them. Telling them everything they knew. They exposed how the Wens wants to take down the four families and be the biggest one in the city. They confessed how they planned all the incidents happened. How they plotted the almost bankcruptcy and fall of their businesses.

They were outrageous of course. And soon, formed a plan on how to exposed the Wens and pay for their crimes. Since the Wen siblings doesn't want their family to get hurt by the Wens once they found out about it, the Nies promised them that they will protect them. Soon, the fell of the Wens happened. Their crimes exposed, they were sentenced to jail and never heard of again.

Once that it were all over, the four families formed a strong alliances. They made an oath to always helped each other when one is in need. They celebrate once a year to remember their success and catch up with each other. And they call it the Sunshot Campaign.

"But how did you remember your past lives?" Lan Xichen questioned when his uncle ended his story.

"At first, it was all blurry to us. When the first year of Sunshot Campaign happened, we felt a deja vu. Like it has happened before. And then, dreams about our past lives started haunting us until we remembered everything." He explained.

After that, Lan Qiren asked his two nephews if they want to stay at Cloud Recesses to teach. Lam Xichen agreed while Lan Wangji was unsure. But he almost agreed when his uncle told him that the other young masters from before are also studying here. In the end, he just told his uncle that he'll just do visits here as he have important things to do(finding Wei Ying.).

But not everyone else from the past was at Gusu. Lan Wangji found out about this when he met Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanlie, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huiasang, Wen Qing, and Wen Ning at Cloud Recesses one day.

They were all in the library one day, doing their assignments and projects.

Because of the Sunshot Campaign, they all became good friends. Despite their past, they all managed to be good friends. They have let go of their grudges and differences, have forgiven each other and moved on.

Because of Wen Qing and Wen Ning's help, they were supported by the four families. They gave them a new home together with their new family. They were hesitant at first of course, but since they insisted, they accepted it. But they promised that they will helped them in any way they can.

They were currently seated in a long table in the library when it was Nie Huiasang who saw Lan Wangji first.

"Lan Wangji?"

They all turned their heads at him when they heard what he said.

"What did you say?" They all asked him, thinking that they might have misheard him.

"I just saw Lan Wangji! The Hanguang-jun!"

"Are you sure about that?" Jiang Cheng asked him, brows furrowed.

"Of course I am! He went to that direction!" He then pointed his fan.

They then looked to where he is ponting, and there, they saw a tall man with long hair until his waist. He was clad in white longsleeve polo and blue pants. They cannot see his face as his back is turned towards them.

"Lan Wangji from the Twin Jades of Lan?" Wen Ning asked to no one in particular.

They have their memories back so they knew that the two were gifted with immortality.

"So the Lan Xichen from the Music Department was Zewu-jun?" Wen Qing said. They all thought that it was just a coincidence. But hearing that Lan Wangji is here, they knew that the Twin Jades are back in Gusu.

They were still staring at him until he turned around. Their eyes widened and gasped were heard in their table. Golden eyes meet six pairs of eyes widely staring at him.

It took a while for him to remember their names and faces. After all, it has been three thousand years since he last saw them. Memories of their past lives flashed in his mind, making him remember who they are.

But he stopped when he noticed that someone was missing.

He slowly made his way on their table and they greeted him one by one.

"Hanguang-jun/ Lan Wangji."

He greeted them in return before he took his seat beside Jiang Yanli.

"Hanguang-jun. It's been so long." Jiang Yanli said to him with a soft smile on her face.

"Indeed."

They were silent for a while, but just when Lan Wangji were about to ask him something, Wen Qing beat him to it.

"Hanguang-jun,-"

"Please, just call me Wangji. It has been so long." He cut her off. He felt that it's not fitting to call him that title anymore, after all, they are not cultivators the once they were before.

They were silent for a while, just looking at each other.

"Wangji. Since you are here, is Wei Wuxian with you as well?"

They all stare at him, eyes all hopeful while waiting for his answer. Meanwhile, Lan Wangji froze on his seat when he heard Wen Qing's question. He was staring at her, disbelief in his eyes.

"He is not here?"

"What do you mean?" Jiang Cheng asked him.

"A-Xian is not with you?" Jiang Yanli has now tears in her eyes when he understood what he meant. She was then comforted by Jin Zixuan.

Yes, not all were here in Gusu. Wei Wuxian is not there. When they were kids, Wei Wuxian wasn't brought home by their father. No dirty and small kid was brought home by their father.

When Wangji did not answer, all their faces fell. Jiang Cheng's eyes were teary too just like his sister. Wen Qing bit his lip and looked away. Nie Huiasang opened his fan to cover his faces, but his eyes were misty. And Wen Ning just looked down. The table was silent before Lan Wangji spoke quietly.

"I have not seen him after his death. I've searched everywhere, hoping to find him, but I've failed everytime." He sighed deeply before continuing. "When I heard that you are all here and you got your memories back, I have hoped that he is here as well."

Jiang Yanli was sobbing when Wangji finished talking. Jin Zixuan was hugging and soothing her. The students beside their table were staring at them, wondering why they were crying. But they paid no attention to them.

"Wei Wuxian will come back. That idiot came back after thirteen yeard back then. He will come back this time." Jiang Cheng declared.

"To attempt the impossible." That was the Yunmeng Jiang's motto back then. And Wei Wuxian have proven it numerous times.

They did not say anything to that as they believed in it as well.

"Wei Ying, where are you?"

~~~~~~

When Wei Wuxian was reincarnated in the current time, Jiang Fangmien didn't  found him when his parents died. Instead, he grew up in an orphanage with other kids. At early age, he started working, and when he reached legal age, he moved out. Using the money that he earned, he rented a small apartment in the city where he grew up. He was still going to school while working. It was exhausting for him, but he was contented. He doesn't want to be a burden to others anymore. The people at the orphanage treated him well, but he wants to live on his own. To be free and explore what the real world has to offer.

But unlike the others, he doesn't have any memory of who he was once, he doesn't remember that he was once the Yiling Patriarch that was feared and hated by the cultivation world. He was happily contented with his life, until one night, he dreamt of a man in white robes, a ribbon tied on his forehead and a pair of golden eyes.

It was one day, when Wei Wuxian was in their public library at the city. He loved reading, and he was interested on cultivation the most. He gets excited everytime he reads new information about cultivation. It is treated now as a myth, but many says that cultivation do exist back in time. He was currently browsing a book, when suddenly, he saw a picture of two man that are like twins. But their facial expression differ, one has a gentle smile, while the other's face is stoic. What caught Wei Wuxian's interest the most, is those intense golden eyes.

"Lan Xichen(Zewu-jun) and Lan Wangji(Hanguang-jun). Twin Jades of Lan." He read the text just below the painting of the book. He doesn't know why but, he cannot take his eyes away from Lan Wangji. Those eyes of his seems to be calling him, enchanting him to look at those pair of beautiful golden eyes.

Later that night, he began to dream of a man that are doned in white robes. A forehead ribbon that has cloud pattern on them, and those same pair of golden eyes. But his face is blurry, he cannot properly see who the man is. That continued for a week, until he heard a song on his dreams. It was so beautiful and calming. He then dream of two boys that are trapped in a cave, one was doned in black and red, and he noticed that the other boy is wearing those same robe of a man that he always dreamed about. The boy in white robe is singing a song while strumming the makeshift strings.

After that night, he cannot forget about the song. It seems to be haunting him because he always here it most of the day.

He was studying at the community college in their city, when he was selected and offered to study at Gusu University. His grades were high and the board members of Gusu Univeristy have offered him scholarship to study there. He  grabbed it of course, as it's one of his dreams to study at the prestigious school. And he have heard that their library is wide and a good numbers of books about cultivation can also be found there. He was a literature major student. He dreamt of writing his own book someday, just like the books that he has read.

One day, when he was in the library, he met a boy named Wen Ning. He was seating alone and the other tables were occupied so Wei Wiuxian decided to seat with him.

"Hi! Do you mind if I sit here with you?" He greeted while pointing at the vacant chair in front of him.

When Wen Ning heard that voice, he almost dropped the book he was holding and immediately look up at him. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Wei-ghonze?" He whispered in disbelief, while staring at the boy in front of him.

"Wait, how do you know my surname? Have we met before, I don't recall seeing you before as I just transferred here recently." He said when he heard what the boy called him.

Hearing that Wei Wuxian doesn't know or remember him, Wen Ning is even more surprise.

"You don't remember me?" He asked and pointed at himself.

"No. Did we met before? Or have I seen you before?" He asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

"He doesn't remember." He said in his mind.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you look like someone I knew from before." Wen Ning answered and smiled at him.

"Ohh. Is that so? By the way I'm Wei Wuxian. And you are?" Wei Wuxian extended his hand for a handshake.

Wen Ning just stared at the hand in front of him, he hesitated for a moment before reaching for it. "I'm Wen Ning."

"Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian repeated and he then felt a headache. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he saw a different image in front of him. It was a man, more like a corpse that has black marks on his neck.

"Are you okay?" Wen Ning asked worriedly when he noticed him.

"Yeah, sorry. It's just a little migraine." He lied.

His dreams continued and he can always hear that song along with it. Somehow it was imprinted on his heart and sometimes, he doesn't even realizing that he was humming it when he's doing something. One day, he tried playing it on his flute named Chenqing. He bought it on the music shop near his apartment. He was passing by one day when it was displayed on the window and caught his interest. And the next thing he knew, he was in the counter, buying the instrument. He doesn't even understand why he bought it when he doesn't even know how to play it.

But he surprised himself when he tried it one time and found out that he's actually good at it. It's like he has played the flute before when he doesn't even remember that he tried playing once. When he plays it, countless songs automatically comes to mind and was played on the flute. It's like he has memorized the notes of those songs and have played them on a flute.

He then named the flute Chenqing, he doesn't know where the name came from. But something in him tells that it is the right name for the instrument. And it feels nice when he says it.

"Chenqing." He whispers while staring at the dizi.

Anyways, when he heard the song from his dream again. He grabbed Chenqing and tried playing it. His fingers were automatically moving on the flute, like it has memorized the notes of the song. And he was even more surprised that he played the somg longer than what he can remember. The last notes that he played were not part of the song on his dream. But it feels right, it seems like a continuation of the song.

After meeting Wen Ning, he also met Jiang Cheng and Nie Huiasang. He was on his way to his first class that are located at the third floor of their building when he bumped into them on the stairs.

"I'm sorry!" He said and picked up his books.

And just like Wen Ning, the two were also stunned when they heard his voice and saw his face.

"Wei Wuxian?" Jiang Cheng asked, his throat bobbing as he stare at him.

"Wei-xiong." Nie Huiasang whispered lowly while looking at him.

"I'm sorry. But do I know you both?" Wei Wuxian asked, bewildered when he heard them call his name. He was sure he have never seen them in his life before.

The two then widened their eyes and looked at each other when they heard him.

"You don't remember us?" Nie Huiasang asked in surprise while looking at him.

"Remember? Have we met before that I forgot your name?" He said and looked at them both, trying to rack his brain if he have really met them before and just forgot about it.

The two were silent for a while, and then they remembered what Wen Ning told them last week. He said that he have met someone that looked like Wei Wuxian, and said that even sound like him. But he also mentioned to them that he doesn't remember or know him. They were surprised of course, it doesn't make sense that all of them remember their past life and he doesn't.

And now they have seen what Wen Ning was talking about. It is true, he looked and sound like him, but he doesn't know or remember any of them.

"I'm Nie Huiasang." Huiasang introduced himself. "And that's Jiang Cheng." He pointed beside him, seeing that Jiang Cheng was still quiet shocked from what they discovered.

When Wei Wuxian heard their name, he felt another headache again. The pain was the same when he heard Wen Ning introduced himself. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, the Jiang Cheng and Nie Huiasang in front of him was different.

The boy named Jiang Cheng was wearing a purple robe while holding a purple whip that seemed to glow with electricity. And when he looked at Nie Huiasang, he was also wearing a robe but a different color. And a hand fan was placed in front of his face while staring at him.

He held onto the railing so he won't fall down.

"Are you okay?" The two asked worriedly when they saw him swing lightly and held onto the railing.

"Yeah sorry, just a little migraine." He said the same thing he told Wen Ning. He then took a glance at his watch on his wrist, only to find out that he only have 10 minutes before his class starts.

"Oh I'm sorry but I need to go!" He then started going up but stopped when he remembered that he didn't properly introduced himself.

"By the way! I'm Wei Wuxian!" He shouted when he's on the last step of the stairs.

~~~~~

Lan Wangji have never felt hopeless after he found out that Wei Wuxian is not here in Gusu. Ever since he died, he never stopped playing Inquiry in his guqin Wangji. The two brothers still have their cultivation instrument until now, safely kept away, hidden from the mortals.

Anyways, Lan Wangji has played Inquiry every night for the past thirteen years, without a stop. Back then, he have hoped that Wei Ying will answer his call. But every attemp was futile, every call was unanswered. Wei Ying's soul cannot be found. He have talked to numerous spirits, asking them if they are Wei Ying or have they seen Wei Ying. But every spirit answered the same. "NO."

He haven't visitted Cloud Recesses after he met the others that day. He have stayed in their home, playing different music in his guqin and reading books. He have no interest in the mortal world after all, even from before.

But one day, he decided to visit it as he remembered that his uncle told him one time. He said that there are copies of music of the Lan Clan before that are stored in their Library. It has been so long since Wangji played those notes, so he decided to go.

But unbeknowst to him, it will the day he'll meet Wei Ying again.

He was walking inside the campus, it was breaktime for the others so some students are scattered outside. As he passed by, some cannot help but stare and look at him. Some even gaped , while some looked lovestruck at the sight of him.
He was aware of their stares of course, but he chose to widely ignore it. It wasn't new to him after all.

While walking towards the library, he happened to pass by an empty room, or so he thought. As he was about to walk pass it, he came to a complete stop, was frozen on his place when he heard a song being played on a flute.

He cannot be mistaken. He knows that somg too well. It was their song. His heart is beating fast as he slowly walk towards the door. It was slightly opened, and his hand is shaking as he try to push it so he can go inside. The playing continued, so the person inside didn't heard him enter.

The room was slightly dark, only one light on the corner was turned on. A boy has his back turned towards him and Lan Wangji's breath hitched when he saw the red ribbon. His face appeared in his mind. He was just standing on the corner, eyes staring at the boy in front.

Minutes past and the playing stopped. The boy put down his flute and put it on his back. He didn't turned around immediately, making it hard for Wangji to see his face. But the boy must've noticed his presence and turned around.

Time seemed to stop when Wangji saw that face. He was staring wide eyed at the boy in front of him. His throat bobbed and he can feel his eyes watering.

"Wei Ying."

When Wei Wuxian noticed another presence in the room, he turned around, only to be met by a pair of golden eyes. His eyes widened in surprise, mirroring the other's expression.

They were staring at each other until the other spoke.

"Wei Ying."

He was about to ask him who he is when he felt a massive headache.

"Ahh." He moaned and clutched his head. He grabbed the chair for him to not fall down because the pain in his head was overwhelming.

His eyes are shut tight, waiting for the paim to subside but it didn't. He then felt someone supporting him, and when he opened his eyes, he was again met by those golden eyes.

"Are you okay?" He heard him asked and his voice brought another headache.

He closed his eyes again, and then his dreams that he dreamt of every night slowly made their way through his mind. The man dressed in white robe, wearing a forehead ribbon and those golden eyes. Slowly, his blurry face became clear and he saw it.

Before he fainted from the pain, he whispered, "Lan Zhan." And then he's out like a candle in the wind.

~~~~~~

When Wei Wuxian fainted, Wangji immediately brought him into the campus hospital. Cloud Recesses is wide enough for the school to have its own hospital and dorms inside the campus. His heart was beating as he made his way towards the building. He keeps calling him, chanting his name like a prayer.

On his way there, he met Wen Ning who was shocked when he saw who he was carrying. But he paid him no attention as his priority is to bring  Wei Ying to the hospital.

And it was two hours later that Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing, Nie Huiasang, Jiang Yanli, Wen Ning, and Jin Zixuan went barging into the room where Wei Wuxian was admitted.

"A-Xian!" Jiang Yanli was the first to approach the bed. He grabbed Wei Wuxian's one hand while her other hand is carassing hia cheek. The other also approached him, just beside Jiang Yanli.

"So it's really him?" Jin Zixuan asked Wangji. The others told them before with their encounter with Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji just nods because he still can't find his voice to speak.

The group are now on their own places inside the room. It was a large one so it isn't a problem if a crowd gathered there. But they were all shocked and turned towards the bed when they heard a shout.

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji immediately flew to his side and grabbed his hand.

"Wei Ying."

Grey eyes met his golden ones when he said his name.

"Lan Zhan? Is that really you?" Wei Wuxian asked with tears in his eyes.

"Mn." Wangji answered and wiped his tears away with his thumb. And then he was enveloped with a tight hug. He immediately placed his hand on his back to support him.

They stayed like that for a long time before it was broken when the others made their presence known.

"A-Xian."

"Wei Wuxian."

"Wei-xiong."

"Wei-ghonze."

Wei Wuxian pulled back from the hug and saw six poeple standing behind Lan Wangji.

"Shijie." He sobbed as he stared at his sister's face.

"Jiang Cheng. Wen Ning. Wen Qing. Huiasang-xiong. And Jin Zixuan?" He called their name one by one while tears still continue to fall from his eyes.

He was overwhelmed with emotions when he finally remembered who they are.

"You remember us now?" Jiang Cheng asked with scowl, and then his features soften. A smile on his lips.

And then, they all enveloped him with a hug, except for Jin Zixuan. After their emotiobal reunion with each other, the six left as they still have classes. Only Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were left in the room.

"Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan, how long?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"How long have you been waiting? How long has it been since we last saw each other?"

"Three-thousand years."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened at his answer. His throat was bobbing up and down to swallow. He tried to find his voice. "Three- three thousand years?"

Lan Wangji nods at him. "Not long after you died, me and brother became immortal."

"Immortal?"

"Yes."

"So, all this time, all this time you've been waiting for me?" Wei Wuxian's cheek was drenched with tears when he realized how long Wangji have been waiting for him.

"Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You-" he was cut off when Wangji hugged him. His one hand is rubbing his back and his other was combing his hair.

"No need for I'm sorry between us, remember?" He whispered as he continue to sooth him.

"I know. But you've waited for so long." His voice was muffled as his head is still burried on Wangji's chest.

Lan Wangji then pulled back from the back and wipe the tears away from his face. "Wei Ying, it doesn't matter anymore. I've found you and that's all that matter."

"Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan. I'll never leave you again. I love you."

"Mn. I love you too."

And the two souls that were seperated three thousand years ago were once united. A promised was made, never to leave again. A kiss to seal that promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.6K 21
What if Lan Wangji suffered in Wei Wuxian's stead?
720K 18.3K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...
101K 1.3K 42
Short stories with one shots and a butch of ships including ✦fluff✦ and smut... β€’Rookie writerβ€’ still learning how to write TwT I hope you enjoy haha...
209K 6.8K 146
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...