Chase Her Down (Justice Carra...

By pipxrr

Justice Carradine got famous for his 6 second vine singing videos. When Piper has to go visit her grandparent... More

Its Utah
Just a Few Songs
Everythings a Little Bit Hazy
Before you can judge me, you must know me.
Beauty and the Beast
The Morning After
The Dress
The Picture
Emily
Can I Get a Picture
Bravefest
Guess Whos Here
The White Rose
Secret Project
Nothing Happened
Paris
Im Here For Piper
READ
What is this boy doing to me
Silly String Love
NEW BOOK???!!?
Celebrity Crushes
New Fanfic, Help, And Stuff
He Was Gone
Silence
Actions and Faults
Chase You Down
Questions

Kidnapped

358 11 0
By pipxrr

Pipers POV

The doctor examined my back.

"Nothings wrong." He said.

"Great. Can I go home now?" I said to Justice.

He basically just kidnapped me. My sister is probably going through hell.

"Nothings wrong?" He ignored me.

"Nothing." The doctor sounded pretty annoyed.

Justice and I left, getting into the limo. As we drove, I just stared out the window. When we got back to the meet and greet place, I jumped out of the car, slamming the door behind me.

"Wait-" Justice yelled, but I stopped him.

"Why should I? First I trip, then I basically get kidnapped." I was so mad.

"Kidnapped by me." He concluded.

"Thats the problem. See, you are the last person I would want to be kidnapped by."

"Oh." He said as he looked down to the ground.

I turned around and rushed into the building. Kelsey is gonna kill me. I see her standing there and had the maddest look on her face. As we got in line for the meet and greet, she asked me where I went. Lying, I just said I went to the bathroom. When it was our turn, I just waited outside because, of course, I cant stand Justice.

When the meet and greet was over, we went home and got into bed. I am so glad today is over.
___________________________
I had so much homework yesterday
ughh. Sorry this chapter is so short.
Its ok though bc its a good place to
end😁😏😴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.6K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
327K 3.7K 35
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
129K 4.8K 51
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...
477K 32.2K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...