ray komaeda x miu

By ComingSoonOnBluRay

ray komaeda x miu iruma gay fanfic. More

ENTER: kokichi oumasai

koameda ate someone named ray becaude he cant unferstand korean

11 1 0
By ComingSoonOnBluRay

komaeda was just your average girl, lived to party and eat KRAFT SINGLES Cheese Slices™️ until one day, he thought that he ate a cheese slice but it was actually SAERAN CHOI. oh god oh fguk he just at e a person. they then combined and became Ray Komaeda.

he went to school at jhopes peak akademia only to be greeted with a woman that was the same age as him, 5. she was very tal. being almost 9 feet tall which was large for a fucking five year old. but komrayda was taller, he was just always on his fukin knees. he was a whopping mile tall, which i think is a lot.

"hi, i'm miu." the blonde gril said.
"i'm komrayda."he said, crying.
they then immediately fucki made out in the middle of the schoolgirls sim hallway. komrayda then went outside, to which he was greeted with The Entire Cast Of Mystic Messenger, wanting SAERAN CHOI back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 747 19
Lily Thompson, a shy nerd, in love with her brother's best friend. But when she walks in on him and her best friend making out, it's over. No more lo...
1.8M 30.4K 50
When Jasmine Cooper runs into a drunk rapist, a man saves her. It is Xavier Ravarivelo, the billionaire Mafia whose bride left him at the altar. Jas...
6.7K 727 25
'𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵, 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦(𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦�...
101K 6K 17
If Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had synonyms on this day. It was a successful multi billionaire and downright rude. She had achieved everything in her...