♡~Ice n' Rice~♡

By Silviiarts

♡ A HongIce fic. Contains a bit of DenNor, SuFin and NiChu ♡ More

Chapter 2. Asians
Chapter 3. Iceland
Chapter 4. Hong Kong
Chapter 5. Tourists
Chapter 6. Text me
Chapter 7. Panda
Chapter 8. Sleepover
Chapter 9. Secrets
Chapter 10. Meeting
Chapter 11. Love
Chapter 12. Puffin
Chapter 13. Pain
Chapter 14. Healing
Chapter 15. Fate
Chapter 16. Broken
Chapter 17. Farewell
Chapter 18. Good bye
Chapter 19. A new start
Chapter 20. Crashing down
Chapter 21. Chance
Chapter 22. Next to you
Chapter 23. End
Ice n' rice ~ Behind the Screen

Chapter 1. Nordics

5.8K 173 193
By Silviiarts

The weather was cold. How strange. Even if the sun was shining bright in that afternoon, it still felt cold and wet outside.

A certain young boy was laying on his bed, reading a magazine. His hair was blond, it seemed white, almost matching his pale skin, a fringe falling on his forehead and to the sides of his face. His eyes looked like amethists, focused in some articles of the magazine.

A black bird rested besides him, nuzzling his beak into the boy's hair. "Mr. Puffin, stop! What are you doing?" The boy whispered to the bird, shaking his hand over his head to get the big beak away. He sat up on the bed, resting the magazine besides him. "Oh, are you hungry..?" He mumbled, getting up, carrying the puffin in his arms. He walked out his room slowly, not wanting to wake the others up. He was about to enter in the kitchen, when he heard a familiar call

-Hey, Ice! Where are you going? The boy with the bird flinched, lifting his finger to his lips

-S-Sealand! Be quiet, the others are sleeping. -Ice hissed quietly

-O-oh sorry...

-Don't worry -The boy sighed, smiling a bit- Here, help me find Mr. Puffin's food, okey?

-Yes, sir! -Sealand joked, lifting his hand up to his temple

The other boy, Sealand, was much younger and shorter than the puffin boy. His hair was blond too, but not as white as Iceland's. His big blue eyes shone under a pair of thick eyebrows.

The two boys looked through the counter for the puffin's food

-Wait here, Ice! I'll call my mom!

-No, Sea...! -The violet-eyed gasped, uselessly, watching as the kid ran to his parents' room, where they slept. He sighed as he could hear Sweden's deep voice, as well as Finland's sweet voice, coming out their room followed by their little white dog, Hanatamago.

-Ice~ Are you looking for your puffin's food?

-Uhm, yeah... -Ice replied, embarrased- Sorry Sea woke you two up...

-Don't worry!~ We weren't sleeping anyway...

Iceland widened his eyes, blushing a bit, glad that Sealand was young enough to don't get it. He watched how the Finnish grabbed a bag of bird's food from a cupboard

-Here~

-Thanks, Finny -He smiled a bit

-No prob!~

Iceland ruffled Sealand's hair, waving his hand to Sweden and Finland, before walking back to his room. He fed his bird, softly petting his feathers, as he leaned against the wall.

He sighed, looking outside the window. The clouds were covering the sky, making the sunlight paler.

He heard some footsteps in the house, followed by a loud yawn. Iceland sighed in annoyance, figuring out who could have awaken. He walked out of his room, with a straight face. Soon, a dark blond-haired man tackle-hugged him.

-What's up, Icey? -The Dane yelled, ruffling his hair.

The quiet boy whined, trying to get free.

-Denmark!! Get off! -Iceland attempted to push him away.

The Dane let him free. His blue eyes glowed playfully. His mid-long blond hair shook as he laughed, under Iceland's death glare.

-Don't be so harsh, Icey!

-I'm not harsh! -He growled- And for God's sake don't call me Icey...

-Hey, Nor! -The taller man called- Come give your little brother a spank! He's so mean!

-Denmark!! -He yelled, embarrassed.

Another blond man appeared. His fringe was half-tied with a cross-shaped pin, but it still fell on his right indigo-colored, soulless eye. A little curl was always floating next to his head. He stared at the Dane with a cold, neutral expression

-Tsk Denmark... You're such a kid... -He mumbled

-Thanks Heaven, a normal person here... -Iceland agreed, walking besides his brother.

Finland came into the room, smiling, ready to stop the fights, as he used to do.

-C'mon, guys!~ Don't fight~

He said sweetly, walking between Iceland and Denmark. Sweden followed him, with his usually aggressive expression.

Finland was a short, blond little man. His eyes were light brown, withh violet glows. He was kind and friendly, as a mother figure to Sealand.

Sweden was a tall, scary man. His light blue eyes were hidden behind his glasses, and cut his blond hair very short. Most other countries, besides Finland and the other nordics, were scared of him. He was the one who bought Sealand on EBay, or, as he prefered to say, "adopted" him.

Iceland rested his head on his hand rolling his eyes, annoyed by the wild-haired Dane, who wouldn't stop poking and playing around Norway, trying to make him laugh, or at least smile.

He didn't like the idea of his older brother dating Denmark, but if Norway was happy with him, he didn't have the right to separate them. He felt bad enough for not being able to call Norway "big brother". Even though, he knew about Denmark's rudeness and his habit of drinking and flirting with young girls at those Danish bars he used to go.

He watched how the Norge and the Dane kissed. In front of him. Iceland looked at them, disgusted, before walking back to his room.

Sometimes, he didn't feel part of his own family. Even it was proved that he was Norway's biological brother, he didn't feel like that. And that feeling broke him apart inside. He may act cold to the other members of the family, specially the Norge, but he still loved them to death. And that's what made him rude and cold towards his family, yet depressed about it at the same time. But, still, they used to annoy him so much, and didn't fit well among them.

The Icelandic boy closed the door of his room behind himself, before slowly sliding down, until he was cluthing his own knees to his chest. He hated it. He knew Norway was only one of Denmark's desires. Even though, they all were part of the same "family"... And had to trust each other, but... would he trust the Dane with his brother's feelings?...

A voice shook him off his thoughts

-Nordic family, come here!!

The boy sighed, annoyed. /Denmark/. He walked out of his room, acting cold to hide his tears. He watched at the Dane, who was stepping triumphally on a little table, next to his embarrassed boyfriend, both of them surrounded by the other nordics.

-Dear family, I'm glad to tell you this!! -He kept shouting from the centre of the living room- I'm happy to announce that... Nor and me are going to start a formal relationship!!

Iceland froze. So far he knew, what Denmark and Norway only shared were a bit of nights sleeping together, and maybe more than sleeping. But now, they were starting to date formally. How could Denmark be sure to do that?! The boy clenched his teeth, swearing to God he would knock the Dane out if he dared to hurt his brother.

-And... to celebrate it, I've talked to a friend, and, family... We're travelling to China in a week!!

Iceland growled

-H-How can you be sure you deserve Norway?!

-What do you mean, Icey?

-You know what I mean!! I've saw you flirting with a girl at a bar!!

-Hey, that was a long time ago! I stopped doing it! I swear!

-Yeah, sure... -Iceland's throat burned, as he felt tears in his eyes

-Ice, please, calm down -the Norge muttered softly, stroking his brother's hair- I'll be okey with him

Iceland shook his head in anger, holding back his tears, as he shut his fists tightly.

-O-okey... -he growled- Have fun you two...

He ran to his room, locking the door, as he heard the others debating about his reaction. He covered his eyes, letting the tears flow. He wasn't only crying because of worrying about his brother, but because of feeling so stupid too. He just showed them his weakness, breaking down his walls of protection against the world. He dried his cheeks, as the threw his suitcase angrily on the bed. Just to celebrate his biggest fear, a trip... How fun...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 643 15
A LGBTAQ+ friendly fanfic, starring Asexual!Kiku and Homosexual!Yao. Human AU, might get a little sad sometimes. Kiku moves to live to his internet...
14.1K 364 16
A story about Sweden and Finland. Simple as that. Hopefully you'll enjoy! All characters are from Hetalia.
18.2K 631 14
READ DESCRIPTION (please?) YEEEEEEP- another FrUk book. This one is a werewolf thing, not sure how or what to call it but yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah- Pardon f...
1M 31.1K 104
Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave characters, request them in the comment se...