oc reviews ••• open

By tiredxrat

I finally made one!!! yay!!! fandoms I'll review: -Warriors -Harry Potter -Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus -O... More

rules
basic oc form
warriors oc form
PJO/HoO oc form
OC LEADER BOARD
Snowfeather (Part 2: Electric Boogaloo)
Braxton
Donovan
Donovan (redo, i'm a doodoo head)
Maverick Darel Harper
Judith

Snowfeather

111 1 21
By tiredxrat

Name: Snowfeather

Cool name, tbh. However, you left the name meaning blank so I'd like that. Name is cool, very pretty, 14/20.

Previous name: Snowpaw

Name meaning: n/a

Nothing is here, 0/20

Gender: Female

Sexuality: aro/ace

Nice to see some ace rep

Rank: medicine cat

Cool, but this conflicts with other elements to her story so 12/20

Clan: RiverClan

Family: dead

LMAO NERDS

jk, I'm kidding lol. Anyways I dont have a problem with this. Nothing here to rate.

Friends: haha what's a friend? Nah I'm kidding. Only one. Reedstrike. The other died haha.

Oh...? lmao nER-
Naw, they ain't nerds. Anyway, unless her personality just turns away friends, or she just doesnt talk to others a lot, I need some reason why. 15/20, would have liked an explanation.

Mate: n/a

Kits: Shallowkit, Rainkit, Frogkit (adopted).

I get they're adopted, but why would she adopt kits if she's a medicine cat? Sure, she didnt birth em, but unless theres some sort of exception in this universe then I dont really understand why. 11/20.

Appearance: Fluffy, white, small cat with light grey spots. Crystal blue eyes.

Pretty. 18/20.

Personality: Smart, nice, carefree, cautious, mother friend.

I would like a bit more detail. She's carefree, but also cautious, so is she carefree to an extent? Shes motherly, is that why she's cautious? Nice, how nice? What are her limits to being nice? What flaws does she have? 9/20, needs flaws, details, a bit more traits. I'd suggest taking away the cautious and making her carefree to a fault. Or take away carefree and make her cautious to a fault. Make her strengths weaknesses.

Alignment (example: true neutral, lawful good, chaotic evil): Chaotic neutral

Okay, but I don't see that in her personality. If she's gonna be chaotic neutral, she has to show that in her personality. 11/20.

Other important info:

N/a

Backstory: When she was an apprentice her family was killed in an attack on RiverClan. She grew up alone. She started as a warrior apprentice, but she found herself in the medicine den, helping out more than she was training to be a warrior so she switched.

Why did she find herself in the medicine den? Did she feel at home there? Why? Did she just feel like it?

She would help out best as she could and she would go onto battlefield to help out fights when needed. Her best friend Eagleclaw was killed along with her mate so Snowfeather adopted their kits!

Awesome, but are medicine cats even allowed to adopt kits? Maybe I'm uneducated. I

She enjoys hanging out with her friend Reedstrike, who is deputy

I'll give the backstory a 14/20, it could use a lot more detail.

your score: 11.5

I feel like this oc could have used a bit more detail. The personality didnt line up with a lot of other info, and I think it would've been better just to make her a warrior that helps in the medicine den, or get rid of the kits.

Overall opinion: this is a good oc with a lot of potential!! Its your choice to take my advice and if you want to resubmit them, then feel free!!

OC BY - Infinity1258

love you so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 49.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
84.4K 6K 51
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... ផ្ដើម5.30.24❤️ បញ្ចប់10.4.2024
268K 984 122
This book is about best wattpad stories to read. ~Title√ ~Author√ ~Description√ 03/17/20 A/N: This book is currently being re-edited and it will be c...
120K 6.6K 157
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...