Our Hero's Dragon || BNHA × F...

By Jaztine_Gemini

(Discontinued, 2nd version is in the making. For those who read and voted for this book, thank you for the su... More

A/N:...
Learn more about June Redfox!
🖤What Happened?🖤
🖤Book?🖤
🖤Where is it?🖤
🖤Fight🖤
🖤Falling Girl!🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤part 2🖤
🖤Drugged & Her existence🖤
🖤Another One?!🖤
🖤Apologizes & Introduction🖤
A/N: Pick one or Skip lah
🖤Another Introduction and an invite?🖤
🖤First Night and Memories🖤
A/N: New Book Cover
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Open up!🖤We can't!🖤
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 2🖤
✭ Happy Birthday Katsuki Bakugou ✭ Advance Happy Birthday June Redfox ✭
🖤Visions?🖤
ミ⛧June's special gift⛧ミ
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 3🖤Recommendations🖤
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾!THANK YOU MY ZODIACS, AGAIN¡☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
🖤 Training, huh?🖤Part 4🖤
🖤BEGIN?!?!🖤Part 1🖤
🖤BEGIN!?!?🖤Part 2🖤
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚
🖤Let's Go!🖤
🖤Here we go! Wait, knock me out first!🖤
🖤Expelled🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 2🖤
🖤New member ☆ Filler Chapter🖤
🖤Move Out of Our Way🖤
A/N: Please Pick
A/N: Please read
🖤False Alarm🖤
🖤USJ🖤
🖤Known🖤VS🖤 Unknown 🖤
。・:*:・゚★ HAPPY B-DAY HINATA 。・:*:・゚★
-Oneshot-Preview-
🖤Code W🖤
🖤I am H E R E🖤So are WE🖤
🖤 Who Dodged?🖤
🖤Nomu's End🖤
~ JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ~
🖤Happily Ever After -ish 🖤
💛Unexpected visit💛
💛Explanation & Festival💛
💛Crowded Entrance💛
ANNOUNCEMENT!
💛Start of the Fun💛
💛Sports Festival💛Part 1💛
IMPORTANT PLS READ

🖤Quirk Assessment Test 🖤

1.1K 38 17
By Jaztine_Gemini

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。June's POV .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

50 METER DASH

We started off with the 50-meter dash. I was up against a guy with odd looking elbows. First was Iida and a girl who looked like a frog. Iida got 3.04 seconds while she got 5.58 seconds. As I waited, I try to strategies. "ME without magic won't do. So maybe I could try to use dragon scales." I thought, "Lighting Dragon Scales will have to do, since it can increase my speed and stamina by 5%, Thanks to some of Laxus's training." I thought again, "Next." Aizawa called out. "Guess it's our turn." My opponent said.

We got into are racing stance, "Lighting Dragon Scales." I mumbled, "what you say?" He asked me. I ignored him and yellow metallic scales started to cover my limps, body and my cheeks." "Woah!" shouted one of my classmates from the sideline. Small lighting surrounded my scales as we got ready.

3

2

1

Go!

My opponent pointed his elbows forward and shot something out of it. He like pulled himself forward with the thing he shot out, I started to run forward ahead of him. And in a matter of seconds I was finished. "3.00 seconds." The machine announced, he finished a few seconds after me, "4. 59 seconds." The machine announced again. "You did great." I said to my opponent, "You did better." He complimented at me. The pinkette ran up to me, "I'm Mina Ashido, and I just wanna say, you were fast!" The pinkette, which I now know as Mina Ashido, introduced herself and compliment me. "Thanks, I'm June Redfox." I introduced myself to her. "You were fast. Faster the Iida." She added.

GRIP STREGTH

I slowly add some weights to the bar, "First 50 kg, then 100, then 200, then 300. Now 450 kg." as I was lifting it up slowly, my hand slipped and the weights fell on my head. A loud thug somehow echoed through out the field, I fell on my bottom and rubbed the area the weights hit. "Oh MY Gosh, Redfox are you OK!?" Ashido asked, " You must be badly injured, we got to take you to recovery girl quickly." Yoayorozu quickly said as Iida quickly came over to get me, my classmates surrounded me. I jumped up from the commotion.

"Woah! That ain't gonna be necessary!" I said, "But the weights fell on your head!" the brunette said, "It's fine, I turn around to show the back of my head, "I managed to use my quirk on time, to prevent any damage." I showed, my head showed a metallic sliver shine, "I turn my head into metal before it fell." I added, my classmates sighed with relief. "Please be careful next time Miss Redfox." Iida said. "Don't worry. I will, my hand just slipped." I added as I chuckled nervously and continued.

STANDING LONG JUMPS

I didn't have to do much except to force myself to jump high, I decided to use Sky Dragon Scales to support my weight. As I got ready I mumbled, "Sky Dragon Scales." And like Lighting Dragon Scales except the scales were colour white with a hint of shimmer in it. "START!" The machine said, I jumped across the sandbox easily and gracefully landed. "Guess I cleared the sandbox." I said.

REPEATED SIDE STEPS

I can't say much about except, I wasn't good at it.

BALL THROW

Uraraka threw the soft ball, it flew smoothly and quickly up to the sky. Mr. Aizawa showed the results, "Woah, you got infinity." I said to her, "Thanks." She smiled at me. June Redfox, it's your turn." Mr. Aizawa called me out. I walked up to the circle and just go with the flow. Mr. Aizawa handed me the soft ball, once I had it in my hand, I threw the soft ball up and not forward. I threw it too high that you couldn't see it anymore. "Those she knows how to throw it?" asked one of my classmates, I could tell they were all confused at this point. I activated my magic again and this time I used Iron Dragon Scales.

I waited for the ball to come down, once I could see it again I prepared. I got into like a fighting stance, once the ball was close enough for me to reach, I turn around and kicked it. The soft ball flew far away quickly, I was proud but realized that I might destroy something. 

"Oh shot!" I cried, as I held my hands on my head. "Why?" Ashido asked, before I could answer the ball already landed hard to the ground, a big puff of smoke surrounded the area. As the smoke cleared, everyone's jaws dropped, I pinched the rim of my nose. "I did it again." I whined, a big crater was made from the ball. Soon, Mr. Aizawa showed his phone and showed

"450 000 meters!?"

My classmates were surprised, again I covered my ears and sort of crouched this time. "Please keep it down." I begged, "Sorry again." They apologized. I stood up deactivated my magic and the scales started to fade away. I realized my results and sort of... was surprised and happy, "Heck yes! I bet his record! I didn't have to use my full power!" I celebrated, "She... what?!" One of the boys asked, "She, didn't use her full power?" someone answered but sounded more like a question. "Hah! Take that Natsu!" I pumped my fist in the air. "Natsu?" someone asked, "Family relative." I answered. After me was broccoli boy.

(We know what happened, I'm lazy on writing that part. SORRY)

After we were done, Mr Aizawa showed the results.

Momo Yoayorozu 1st

Shoto Todoroki 2nd

June Redfox 3rd

Katsuki Bakugou 4th

Tenya Iida 5th

Fumikage Tokoyami 6th

Mezo Shoji 7th

Mashirao Ojiro 8th

Eijiro Kirishima 9th

Mina Ashido 10th

Ochaco Uraraka 11th

Koji Koda 12th

Rikido Sato 13th

Tsuyu Asui 14th

Yuga Aoyama 15th

Hanta Sero 16th

Denki Kaminari 17th

Kyoka Jiro 18th

Taru Hagakure 19th

Minoru Mineta 20th

Izuku Midoriya 21st

We changed into our school uniform and headed to the cafeteria for lunch. After I got my food from Lunch Rush, I saw Hinata and Koi waving. Before I could go, Ashido went up to me, "Hey Redfox, you wanna sit with us?" She pointed at the group of girls from our class, "Sorry not today. Maybe tomorrow?" I asked her, "Sure, we'll wait!" She said with glee. With that done, I walked to Hinata and Koi and we ate.

"Where were you?" Hinata asked, "Huh?" I asked, "Your class wasn't around during orientation." Koi explained, "Oh... Our homeroom teacher said it wasn't necessary and stuff, then we did a Quirk Assessment Test." I answered them.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Words: 1211

Done! So, you got to see what some of her dragon scales can do. IDK if you noticed but, in the Learn more about June Redfox chapter, in the magic section, I did not list Water Dragon Scales. It's because she didn't have time to learn with Hinata so, that's that.

I'm also going to be following this school schedule I found on the internet, for the story.

Anyways please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow my account

Thanks for reading this Zodiacs, peace out!

~ Gemini-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.5K 20
"𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥." ... "𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...
2.8K 171 23
'𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣�...
2K 70 20
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
11K 484 35
ᴴᵉᵉˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺⁱᵏⁱ, ʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵉᵖ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ. ᴴᵉ ⁱˢ ʷʰⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᴺⁱᵏⁱ ʷʰᵒ ⁱˢ ᵗʷᵒ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍᵉʳ, ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ. ᴰᵉˢᵖⁱᵗᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵘʳᵈˡᵉˢ...