Bully (N.H)

By niallersirishlover93

I'm sitting here... My eyes burn at your back woundering.. Why must I be the fuck up I am now? I love you but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Note
Chapter 18
Author's note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

190 5 0
By niallersirishlover93

CARTER'S P.O.V.

   I walked in and was greeted by a punch and then look up to see the face I truly didnt want to see...... Nial Horan, he was smiling and hit me in the face again, slammed me to the wall and slapped me, kicked me in the stomach and snapped " Why the fuck are you alive slut huh?" I was crying by now, he only held me by my wrists I must say it made me hiss a little  at the contact of his hands. Then after 10 minutes of being in that grip and was slammed to the ground I looked up at him with teary eyes and got up and ran.

   I ran up to my room and lied on my bed crying then slowly went to sleep quickly only to hear my door open and the bed dip beside me then I crashed out. I woke up to feel arms around my waist I look up to see a sleeping Niall and quickly I got up to see it was 5:50 so I had a good 2 hours to get ready and cleaned up I ran to the closet to grab black leggins a baggy sweater that says ' CRAZY MOFOS' and my white high top converse.

  I ran to the shower and got ready I washed my body and washed my hair, along with shaving my legs and armpits and jumped out dryed my hair. I went and put on my outfit and curled my hair way to much and my hair crazy curly but who cares.

I went in to my room to see Niall gone I quickly yet quietly went downstairs and looked around then I seen him dressed in new clothes and dressed nice and hair perfectly quiffed and looked up to see me, he looked sad but I quickly ran for it jumped up out of his reach but he grabbed me (imagine that jump harry did on 1DDay I think i have sucky memory so just think carter did that and niall grabbed her bye!) And I started to hit him but that didn't stop him.

  He walked to school with me still his arms then he set me down when we were by the gates. I quickly got off and sprinted only to hit Harry and the "squad" Harry grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me to the lockers then said " In and hour that video we took will be up all around for all students to see haha see you soon...SLUT!" he snapped and slammed me to the geound I looked to see Niall laughing then he went off with them leaving me on the ground to cry.

~~~~~

Hahahah jk i updated today I hope you guys love it byeeeee!

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 24 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
4K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
19.3K 1.8K 47
"I know this is bad... but fuck all I want is you... I love you. Please love me back... more than you already do" "You don't know how much I love yo...
653 64 11
"Why did you do it?" "For you to be healed." "Yeah? Well it didn't work." "Then give me another chance." DISCLAIMER: the only reason I have this book...