In the hut

By MiaNicoleeeee

The twins- Vega and Vela -9 Venus- The oldest-15 Indus- The rebel-5 Luna-middle child-11 Aurora- The fourth c... More

A new star is born.
Always be my baby.
Crush on you.
Let me love you.
A chance.
A little fun
Twins!?
Hormones
Relaxing.
Dem babies.
Feenin' for you.
Trouble
A lot of Lovin'
Checked
Embarrassed
50 shades of your blood.
Love is bliss
The cookout
Hooked on your love.
That's the way life goes
The Ivory Hour

Surprise.

209 5 11
By MiaNicoleeeee

Lisa
"Come on Venus before you miss the bus!" I said grabbing her backpack.

Venus starts pre-school today and she's not very excited about it. But I think it's time that she starts school. Venus trudged behind me whining. I groaned irritated because it was too early for her bullshit.

"Venus please stop crying. You're a big girl." I said picking her up. She wiped her face with the palm of her hand and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy why do I have to go?" She asked.

"So you can be mommy's smart girl. You're going to have so much fun at school." I said tickling her as she giggled.

The bus eventually got here, and she got on. I stood there watching it drive away with my hands on my hips. I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist followed by a nibble on my ear.

"Mmm, come back to bed baby." Pac said. I turned around and faced him and kissed him before walking back into the house. I checked on Luna seeing she was still asleep and then went into my room and crawled back into bed with my handsome man.

"Mmmm baby, wait till later. I'm tired." I said as Pac kissed on my neck. He stopped and I snuggled up in his arms and laid my head on his bare chest. To tease him a little I rubbed my hand from his abs down into his boxers and smirked against his chest.

"You're so nasty Lisa." He said wrapping his arm around my waste resting his hand on my butt.

We fell asleep and woke up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I opened my eyes and stretched across Pac's chest. I leaned up and kissed his lips. Minutes later he kissed back adding tongue. We then pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Whew, boy I'm jumpin ya bones tonight." I said getting out of bed. I walked into Luna's room and seen her standing while holding the railing in her crib. My face lit up and I smiled.

"Hiii baby! Did you sleep good mamas?" I said picking her up. I changed her and cleaned her up per usual and then went downstairs to grab her bottle so she could eat.

"Hey babe! You want me to make your grits and avocado?" Pac asked from the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and began to feed Luna.

"If you don't mind!" I yelled back. I watched as Luna drunk her bottle. I smiled while she looked at me holding onto my hand with her little hand.

"You're so beautiful baby. Mommy's pretty baby." I said. After she was done, I burped her and then played around with her.

"Look at my baby having tummy time." Pac said walking in with a plate.

"Oooh thank you sexy." I said kissing him. "Two moreee." He sung. I chuckled And kissed him two more times. He bit his lip at me and walked off.

Venus
I sat in timeout as they sang abc's. They put me in timeout because me bit the little girl. Her wouldn't leave me lone. I watched as she looked at me from the other corner. I stuck my tongue out at her and rolled my eyes.

"Venus, Lily are y'all ready to come back and sit in the circle?" My teacher asked. I nodded my head and went back to the circle.

Lisa
"Mmm, fuck!" I moaned out arching my back. Pac had my legs over his shoulder pounding the shit out of me.

"You like it baby?" He said as I whimpered. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He kissed me going deeper as I moaned in the kiss.

"Yes baby, right there!" I cried out scratching all down his back and moaning like crazy. After a few more strokes, we both came and collapsed on the bed breathless.

"It gets better every time I'm in you." He said kissing on my neck. I moaned holding onto his wrist as he rubbed my area. God this man is driving me crazy.

Pac
After me and Lisa's little session, we had to go and pick up Venus from school. We got dressed and since Luna was with my mother we decided to get her on the way back. We arrived at the pre-school and walked in. We looked around for Venus but didn't see her.

''Where's my baby?'' Lisa said asking the lady at the front desk.

''She should be over there ma'am.'' She said pointing. I turned around to see Venus walking up to me I took a double take and looked at her face. I picked her up and looked at her. She had a big ass bruise on her eye.

"What the fuck is on my daughters face?'' I said. Once Lisa saw it all hell broke loose in that daycare.

"You hit my baby bitch?'' Lisa asked walking towards the teacher. Before Lisa could hit her she was snatched up by one of the male teachers. I put my daughter down and pushed him off of Lisa.

''Don't be grabbing her like that.'' I said.

''I'm not gon start no bullshit in front of these kids, but bitch if I see you outside of this building, i'm dragging you up and down the street and beating your ass.'' She said before slapping her and walking off.

I grabbed Venus and we walked out. Once we got to the car, Lisa got in the backseat with Venus and tried to calm her crying down. "Look at this shit! She got a big ass bruise on her eye. I'ma fuck that bitch up."

We stopped by my mom's house and picked up Luna and then went home. I took care of Luna while Lisa cared for Venus the best she could. "Its okay baby, mommy is gonna make sure they never hurt you again.''

''She's not going back Lisa.'' I said shaking my head.

''Yea I think i'm going to wait until they're a little older and just put them in school together. I don't want no problems with these people.'' She said rocking Venus to sleep.

Months later
Lisa
"Happy birthday mommy!" Venus said running in and jumping on my bed. I pulled her on my lap and smiled as she hugged me.

"Thank you baby! Where's your daddy?" Just as I asked that, Pac walked in with a big breakfast. I gasped and clapped my hands.

"Happy birthday my beautiful queen." Pac said kissing me. I smiled and giggled.

"Thank you my handsome King. Where's my other baby?" I asked beginning to eat.

"Speaking of that I have a surprise." Pac walked out and then minutes later Luna came in taking cautious steps as Pac walked behind her. My eyes lit up and I clapped.

"Oh my gosh! No way!" I said. I smiled and watched as she tried to keep her balance but eventually fell on her bottom. I laughed and clapped my hands as Pac brung her over to me. I grabbed her and kissed her all over her face. My baby is taking steps now.

"Mommy, I made you a card. Daddy helped me with it." I took the card and opened it seeing a cute little drawing and words that said 'I love you mommy'. I smiled and gave her a kiss. Pac then walked in with flowers and balloons.

"I love you baby! It's your day." He said. I smiled and he gave me another kiss.

"I love you too baby. Thank y'all! I love you guys so much."

I had a secret to tell, but I wanted to wait until the right time to tell them.

"Enjoy your breakfast baby. We'll be downstairs." He said.

Later on that night
Pac
Today was the day, I was gonna ask Lisa to be my wife. God knows how much I thought about this.

"Baby where are we going?" Lisa asked. I didn't respond so she groaned.

Once we arrived I let Lisa walk in the building first. It was decorated with flowers and the lights were dimmed and there was a red carpet. I got on my knee as she looked around at the scene before turning around. She gasped and walked up to me.

"I never knew I could find love until I saw you. You changed me in ways that I couldn't even change by myself. You gave me two beautiful daughters and you loved me unconditional even when I stalked you almost everyday. I want every piece of you with me for the rest of eternity. I want to be your husband. So the question is, Lisa Nicole lopes, will you marry me?" I asked. By that time, Lisa had tears coming down her face. She nodded.

"Yes! God yes!" She said chuckling wiping her tears. I slid the ring on her finger and stood up giving her a kiss. She's everything that I've ever imagine. I want her by my side forever.

"I love you." She said. "And I have something to tell you." She said.

"I love you too. What is it baby?"

"I'm pregnant!" She said. I gasped and smiled. I pulled her into a hug and began to spin her around. The love of my life, just made my whole life complete.

To be continued........

I want to take this time to wish our beautiful Queen a happy 49th birthday!

Stay tuned for chapter 8 of In The Hut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.9K 25
The second part of soul mates.
54.4K 4.7K 35
Our baby. our bundle of joy. (This story is not edited. Have fun!)
6.8K 394 10
another one, thank you 💋!
1.4K 73 6
When the Marauders and the Hargreeves siblings meet to watch the end of the world.