š€š‘šƒš„šš“ ā” š‡š’. āœ“

By SOFTPRADA

š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™šš™«š™–š™£š™œš™šš™”š™žš™£š™š š™©š™§š™–š™«š™šš™”š™Ø š™©š™¤ š™žš™©š™–š™”š™® š™šš™­š™„š™šš™˜š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™šš™š š™š™šš™§ š™Ø... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš.
[001]
[002]
[003]
[004]
[005]
[006]
[007]
[008]
[009]
[010]
[011]
[012]
[013]
[014]
[015]
[016]
[017]
[018]
[019]
[020]
[021]
[023]
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„.

[022]

2.8K 78 56
By SOFTPRADA

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.

THE wedding ceremony soon proceeds after Zayn's objection, Evangeline soon began to cry. But she disguised it as the fact that she was happy for her sister, when that couldn't be further from the truth. Her heart was breaking every second that this wedding proceeded, they looked so in love and it hurt to see Harry be that way with someone that wasn't her. Lily held Evangeline's hand as she stood next to her, caressing her hand with her thumb to help soothe her feelings.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Madeline Rose Sinclair to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to love and honour her all the days of your life?" The old priest reads from his book, looking up in Harry's direction every time he speaks a word.

"I do." Harry cheerfully smiles, holding onto Maddie's hands tightly as he stares deeply into her eyes. Absolute heartbreak is what Evangeline felt in that moment, hearing those words escape from Harry's lips. To hear him say that to someone other than her, made her feel so alone and empty.

"And do you Madeline Rose Sinclair take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to love and honour him all the days of your life?" Everyone in the room awaited for Maddie's answer, it took her way longer than it should have. Harry's smile soon began to fade as she stared at him with a blank confusion on her face, everyone was on the edge of their seats.

She looked over to Evangeline and then back to Harry with a face full of confusion. Suddenly she dropped Harry's hands causing him to stare at her in shock "I'm sorry I don't." She muttered, sending a sympathetic stare towards Harry. The wedding guests erupt in shock as they begin to speak among each other to discover why she would say such a thing.

"I'm sorry Harry I can't marry you. I know true love when I see it and you and my sister have it way more than we do. I'm so sorry that I had to leave you here at the alter, I'm so sorry I only came to this realisation just now but I can't lead you on and continue with this marriage. You deserve so much better than me, you need Eva, she would treat you so much better than me. I know you both said that you didn't have feelings for each other but it's just so obvious, even a stranger could see it. You are both made for each other, not me and you."

Evangeline couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her sisters mouth, although she wanted this to happen she never did think that it was ever going to happen. She thought she would feel great in this moment but she didn't, she felt sympathetic for Harry. He looked so hurt, like he wanted to cry. He just stood there in front of the bride, a single word not escaping his lips at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
5.1M 110K 22
First story in the 'Mafia' series My hand lowered in horror. I had just hit him. I just fucking hit my "husband", the fucking mafia boss. He glared...