MANNY©

By kelleyli

Tyler Sumner applies to be the Manny (Male Nanny) for Rachael Ryland's two kids, Nine-year-old Maddison and F... More

Main Characters, Author's Note & Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note & Time Jump Cast Photos
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 66

89 8 3
By kelleyli

 Six months later

Charles was placed in jail until his sentencing where everyone from Mary and Jennifer to Rachael to Maddison, even his own father give witness to his character as a man and a person. When the evidence of him planning to murder his own biological child, Maddison, and her adoptive father, Tyler, was brought before the court  his fate was a done deal.

He was sentenced to five years for paying a hitman while he was still in the hospital.  And ten years each for the act of soliciting to murder on Tyler and Maddy. He tried to tell the judge and the court about his mother and Tyler's and Maddy's being responsible for her death, but apparently his father kept his word. He didn't know what hit him. His father had made sure that he was seen on paper and in the court as mentally unstable and full of rage.

Charles was placed in prison for a while. Charles learned that one of the worst things you can be in prison was a crooked cop, child molester, or a child killer. And he attempted to kill one child and made his wife kill the other, by abortion. They certainly loved him until he got over on the system by playing mentally insane. He was sent to the Psych ward for the criminally insane where after a few weeks, he tried to escape. He was captured and put back into the maximum section of the prison. He begged not to go back but once again his pleas fell on deaf ears.

No one came to visit or cared about what happened to him. Anyone he wrote to, the letters got sent back to him. Unopened and ignored. As time went by, the months turned into years and last he heard, Jennifer filed for divorce before he went to prison the first time.  She met someone new. A friend of Tyler's and Avery's. 

The daughter he had with her,  ended up being diagnosed with autism just like his father said there would be a chance.  He learned her condition on the spectrum was called Asperger's. She was talking and starting school soon. And that she doesn't even know he exists. Kaleb was doing well and so was Maddy. 

Charles got the boatload of news from his father when he called collect one day and actually got through. But it was only so his father could rub in his face all he lost. All he did wrong was on him and no one else. He was growing tired, old, and worn out from all the different kinds of abuse he received and wanted to join his mother. Even if it was in hell. 

He glanced at himself in the reflection on the bottom of the stainless steel toilet one last time.  Charles took a ragged breath and shed a few tears before he turned away from his reflection and stood up before climbing onto his top bunk. He tied the long strip of the torn bedsheet then reached up on the top bunk and swung it up on the light fixture. He adjusted it before tying it to the top bunk post. Charles then tied it around his neck and slid off the bed quietly, choking himself to death.

By lights out, he was found lifeless, hanging and swinging with his hands dangling at his sides. He had been in prison for ten years before he finally killed himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 12.1K 54
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Chauffeur 2023 #12 in Slowburn 2023 #3 in Arguing 2023 #8 in Sexualtension 2023 #15 in Sexual 2023 #1 in Spanish...
5.8K 599 65
Two years ago Charisma left Keegan on an overnight bus as far away from LA as she could get. Arlen and Josh are now 6 and a half. Lewis 5 and a half...
1.5K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
877K 21.9K 37
𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈, known for sleeping around and being cold. she's a renowned tattoo artist that doesn't tolerate bullshit. only caring abo...