𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒔

By LuhanFlute

"We are Yakuza. When your ancestors were shepherds still screwing sheep on the Mediterranean coast, ours were... More

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
第24章
第25章
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖀𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第𝟐巻 - 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖊 𝟐 - 𝕿𝖔𝕸 𝟐

第6章

1.1K 54 10
By LuhanFlute

𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤, 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟱 𝗽𝗺

Silvana POV....

Hayami turned down her music as we pulled up into the car park.
Nice cars were lined up side by side.
Guys showing off their arm candy & car.
Girls showing off their cars.
People dancing on the dance floor.
Girls walking around in flashy clothing trying to catch some guy's attention.
The scene I knew far too well.
"Oh I found a spot." Hayami blurred taking me out of my daze.
"Hayami be careful parking, almost gave me whiplash." I say as we both get out of the car
"Sorry boo." Hayami blows a kiss at me which I purposely dodge causing her to pout. "Let's walk around." Hayami walk over towards me and wraps her arm with mine.
"Why? Why can't we just go dance." I whined as we walk down the aisle of cars.
"You always dance and never look at the cars." Hayami says. "Plus I'm trying to find someone." I look at her suspiciously.
"Like who?"
"The guys that are racing tonight." Hayami always made sure to be up under the latest winner from a drift race.

"シルバナが恋しい (I see you missed me Silvana)." I turn to direction of the voice to see it belonged to Tatsumi.
Tatsumi was in the same area we were when he took me out.
"I didn't realize you were stalker." I smirked at him.
"Aye Silvana what's up!" Morimoto says in broken english and dabs me up.
"Morimoto dear, please don't ever do that again." I say.
"You girls scouting for new customers?" Morimoto asked.
"No, not every event involves our line of work." I shift my weight on my other leg and put my hand on waist.
"So since this isn't a work related event what are y'all doing?"
"Damn you acted like Silvana gave you some pussy, chill, we here because we wanna be here." I chuckled at Hayami. "Come on Silvana." Hayami pulled me and I waved bye to Tatsumi & Morimoto.
After that little situation with Tatsumi me and Hayami were just walking around, seeing familiar faces and having small conversations.
"Hayami do you know who is racing tonight?"
"No, but I have a hunch who is racing though." Hayami smirks and points in front of her. As the crowd started to move away I saw she was pointing at Sehun.
We walk over to him.
"Hey Sehun." Hayami says seductively catching his attention away from his previous conversation.
"Oh hey ladies, you here for work?" I swear everytime we get asked the same damn question.
"What is up with everyone asking that same question?" I sigh and cross my arms.
"No, we came here for the race & after party." Hayami answers.
"I'm surprised you going out after what just happened." Sehun points at me.
"I said the same but Hayami dragged me out here." I gesture to Hayami who shrugged her shoulders.
"But you love me though." Hayami gives me a kiss on the cheek and I do the same.
"Damn, girl on girl action keep going ladies." The guy I believed who name was Lay pulled out his phone and started filming.
"We don't go on camera unless there is money involved." Hayami says and Sehun chuckles. "This ain't free." Hayami gesture to the both of us.
"Lay don't film the ladies please." I look over to see Suho walking over as cool as ever with the same crew behind him.
Suho knew how to stay stylish, I can say that.

"It is nice seeing you well Silvana." He gives me a deadly kind smile.
"Thank you." I return the smile.
"Oh it's the prostitute." I look pass Suho to see it was the same guy who was talking shit when I was here with Tatsumi.
"The fuck you say." I put my hand on Hayami to calm her down.
"Its okay Hayami, he is too much of a pussy to say it in my face." I say looking at him.
"Ouch Kris she told you." Another guy beside him says.
"Shut up Baekhyun." The guy named Kris says pushing the other guy named Baekhyun hand off his shoulder.
"Do you know who I am?" Kris walks up beside Suho.
"No, should I?" I clearly could tell her was a rich boy by the way he dressed but I really didn't give a fuck about his status to not say what I want to say.
"I am Wu Yi Fan or you may call me Kris Wu, son of the richest family in China, that owns the biggest fast motor car company and electronics company."
"Wow do you want a cookie young man." I clasp my hands together and speak to him in a sarcastic tone.
"조용히, 나는 그녀에게 말하려고했다." Suho spoke in a language that I believed was Korean and shut down me & Kris back and forth with each other.
"Sorry about Kris Silvana, he doesn't know how to be respectful to ladies." Suho glares at Kris.
"No need to apologize for him, I didn't take his words to the heart." I say.
"Hyung, the ladies wanted to know how was racing." Sehun says smirking at Suho.
"Oh the people who are racing tonight is Sehun of course and someone who we are finally welcoming back home." He says. "I think the race is about to start now." He smirks and looks at his watch.
A loud car engine sounds and I turn around to see Sehun already in his car starting it up.
We back up out of his way and let him drive off to the starting line.

"Ladies follow me." Lay puts a blunt behind his ear and take me & Hayami hands. He takes us to the cars.
Sehun car and the mystery person car was side by side. Both engines revving, ready to race.
"I'll be back my sweets." Lay let's go of our hand and winks at us, then walks up between the cars.
"You both know the rules, no cheap shots and please for god sake don't crash into each other." Lay says out loud to bother drivers.
Lay points at each girl.

"Ready!"

"セット!"

"GO!"

Lay puts his arm down and both cars are off.
Me and Hayami hurry over to the elevator to make it to the top.
Just my luck I was in the same elevator with Suho. Someone else pushes the top floor button and we were going up to the top.
Everyone ran out the elevators ready to see who the winner was.
"Isn't this exciting!" Hayami says in glee taking her hand in mine as well wait for the cars.
"Totally." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"Don't be like that, have fun, loosen up."
"How am I suppose to have fun when people I don't want to see keep popping up in my life." I say a little too loud which made Hayami react with shock. "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed." I sigh.
"It's okay, after I'll buy you a drink." I nod in agreement.

The first car to roll up was Sehun, I mean he is the Drift King. He has to live up to his reputation & title.
The mystery person car rolled up beside Sehun's car.
"I see you couldn't let me win." The mystery man says.
"Sorry hyung, I had to show you that I had gotten better than you." They both laugh and give each other a hug.
"Well here is your keys, get the pink slip from me tomorrow." He puts the keys in Sehun hands.
Sehun holds the keys up in the air and everyone cheers.
Some people came up to congratulate him.
Suho walked to them both and gave the mystery man a hug.
"Glad to have you back."
"I'm glad to be back, I've been missing this. Being behind bars do something to you." So this mystery man just got out of Prison, so that's why they were saying welcome home.
"I knew you couldn't stay away from woman so I got you someone." Suho smirks and then snaps his fingers in the crowd anda woman walks over to him.
"You know me so well hyung." He smirks. "But I want to widen my options." He leans on the car and looks out in the crowd.

"I want all the ladies that missed me to a chance also."
"Kai don't do anything where I'll have to take control again." Suho says seriously to the man named Kai.
"Hey, I'm going to go chill with Tatsumi, come and get me for the party when you ready." I whisper to Hayami and she nods. I walk away from the crowd and go inside the elevator.
I turn around to see Suho staring at me with those eyes that did something to me.

I press the second floor button and the elevator door closes.
I step out the elevator and go over to Tatsumi.
"Hey Tatsumi." I put my hand on his arm and he looks up at me.
"Oh hey, where is your friend that hates me?" I chuckled.
"She doesn't hate but she is just over protective with me." I say.
"It's alright, what you doing back here?"
"I got bored with the crowd so I decided to come back down here and talk to you." I explain.
"So you are saying that you were thinking about me."
"Don't get your hopes up pretty boy."
"It was worth it." He shrugs.
"I'm bored let's go dance." I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor.
"Not again." He sighs.

Me and Tatsumi both dance for awhile, laughing with each other.
I was grinding on him when someone grabbed my arm and yanked me away from him.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell looking at the person, to see it was Manny.
"What the hell are you doing Silvana!"
"How did you find me?!" I couldn't believe they were able to track me down again.
"Miguel told me to come and find you, and I found you here grinding on some chink!"
"Don't be fucking rude!" I push him.
"彼はシルバナ?(Silvana who is he?)." Tatsumi asked at me with concern.
"家族だけで、私は配置する必要があります。(Just a family member, I need to put in place.)." I say.
"Manny I need you to leave, this isn't your territory where you can come fucking with shit and try to drag me out of here." I didn't want anything to happen to Manny knowing Suho had his eye on me and this place was filled with Yakuza members.
"I can't leave without you Silvana."
"Manny please, just go. I'll get back with you later, meet me tomorrow around the corner from my job then we talk." I say.
"Fine, but you can only stay away from Miguel for so long." Manny gives me a peck on the cheek and left.
"Silvana you alright?" Tatsumi asked me putting his hand on my arm.
"Just a cousin that is visiting, he is here for school and found out I was here." I lie.
"You sure that's all he is?" Tatsumi didn't think I was telling the truth and I wasn't.
"Yeah that's all." I smile at him. "Come on let's finish dancing." I grab his hands  and put it on my waist. We started back dancing.
"You didn't seem happy to see him."
"I just didn't want my little cousin to be out in the area where he can get caught up in trouble, he already spend enough time back at home staying out a trouble." I was trying to deflect by making up a lie. If only he knew that Manny was involved in a lot of drama.
"Hey, I get it, you are just trying to be a good big cousin." I'm glad he believed that lie.
"Did I ever compliment you?"
"No."
"Well I'm doing it now, Silvana you look gorgeous tonight."
"Thank you Tatsumi, you look very handsome tonight." I say giving him a flirtatious grin.

"Silvanaaaa~!"Hayami comes up to me with two shots in her hand. "Remember I promised you that drink, well here you go!" I take the shot from out her hand.
"Thank you boo." I take the shot and let out a deep sigh from the strong alcohol running down my throat.
"I got more because I really need you to chill out." I look over Silvana shoulder to see a girl carrying a tray of shots.
"Really Hayami." I wasn't trying to drink heavy tonight.
"Girl I don't know if you know this but you are super uptight tonight." Oh Hayami If you only knew why I was like this.
"Hayami I ca-." Hayami shoves a shot down my throat. I cough and Tatsumi chuckles as he pats my back.
"Thank you Tatsumi, at least you are nice to me." I say catching my breath.
"I need to shut the fuck up and finish this other half of shots or else I will shove it down your throat." I sigh in defeat and start drinking the shots.
I regret taking the shots so fast because now my throat was burning.
"Are you okay?" Tatsumi puts his hand on my shoulder and I turn around to him.
The alcohol was starting to kick in.
"I'm going to take her with me Tatsumi, she will see you later." I wave bye to Tatsumi before Hayami dragged me away from him.
"Where are taking me?" My surroundings was starting to get fuzzy and my body was warming up.
"To go congratulate Sehun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 57 20
Areum's life is confusing. Started: 10/25/18 8:05 pm Finished: 2\22\20 2:21 pm
7.6K 203 10
Are you ready?
147 14 7
Wrong time, wrong place. Story of your life. Note: Mafia AU, violent scenes throughout, mild smut
3.8K 131 21
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 Sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 Sʜᴇ's ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...