His long lost daughter (DISCO...

By Daddysmiddlechild38

This story is about Lesane Crooks aka Tupac's long-lost daughter that he had no idea about. This story will t... More

Introduction💊
Chapter 1❤️
Chapter 2🦋
Chapter 3💔
Chapter 4🙈
Chapter 5👑
Chapter 6🥵
Chapter 7🙃
Chapter 8 🏧
Chaper 9💋
Chapter 1️⃣ 0️⃣™️©️
Chapter 11💵
Chapter 12💉
Chapter 13🖤
Chapter 14🖨
Chapter 16🧚🏾‍♀️
Chapter 17👁👄👁
Chapter 18😑
Chapter 19🥰
Chapter 20🎉
Chapter 21🍓🥃
Chapter 22😬💘
Chapter 23👉🏽👈🏽🤒
Chapter 24🧚🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25📸
Chapter 26👉🏽💍🖐🏾👋🏾
Chapter 27⏱💵1️⃣
Chapter 28⏱💸2️⃣
Updated Characters 🙇🏽‍♂️
Chapter 29🗽🚊
Chapter 30🍯🐻
Chapter 31🦗🦟🦗
Chapter 32🥀 part 1
Chapter 32🥀 part 2
Chapter 33👁💋👁
Chapter 34🥺
Chapter 35😽👅
Chapter 36💍💔👰🏽
Chapter 37 🥂🎅🏾
Chapter 38💎🍾
Chapter 39💖
Chapter 40🕊
Chapter 41🫀❄️
Chapter 42🤴🏾🖤
Chapter 43🎉🥳🎊
Chapter 44 👴🏾🤌🏾

Chapter 15✈️

356 12 0
By Daddysmiddlechild38

December 24th Christmas Eve
___________________
3rd person POV
______
4:30 am

A series of events had in the few hours they had been there. La'nysha sat In her parents suite trying to calm down, Pac kept asking her what was wrong but she wouldn't talk to him.

(Flashback)
It was almost 1 o'clock in the morning and I was tired from driving. Once I laid Tyrone down in the bed with mom and pops I went in our suite room.

We walked in and there was a girl on the couch but no dude in sight. Aaron looked as if he had seen a ghost but I brushed it off going to her to offer her the bed.

I tapped on her backing back up cause I don't know how she wake up. She sat up rubbing her eyes and when she saw Aaron she zoomed over to him almost knocking her down.

"Babe I missed you" she said kissing him all in his mouth. My mouth dropped and out came the dude from the other room. "Wassup Aaron long time no see" the shirtless dude said coming out the room.

"There isn't enough space for me here so I think imma just go sleep with my people" I said backing out. "Nonsense girl my cousin can take the couch you can have the masters room" she said.

"Nah he can have his room Imma just go in there with my people like I said. Y'all need to be comfortable imma bout to leave and go to Walmart in a couple hours anyway" I said calmly smiling. "Well okay girl I can't force you too do nothing you don't want to" she said.

I backed out the room and the dude followed me out. "You can take the bed I'll take the pullout couch in the room I'll be good" he said grabbing my arm. "I'll take the couch you can get the bed, I got to get up in a bit anyway" I said feeling my cheeks warm up and my eyes water.

I went back in the room and into the room with the dude putting my stuff next to the couch. "You can go get settled in while I get it made up for you" I nodded my head and went into the bathroom to wash again.
••••••••••

Once I was out the shower it was about an hour later because I had scrubbed and scrubbed until I was numb. It took about 15 minutes to do all my out of shower hygiene and get dressed. I just put on some biker shorts and black Polo shirt because it's supposed to be warmer later on today.

Once I came out the bathroom it was 2:45 and the girl was sitting on my bed. "Leave that girl alone Daniel, she ain't done nothing to you and she don't know you" the dude said I guess they didn't hear me so I dropped my bag putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Nah Imma beat that bitch ass here I am 28 weeks pregnant and she fucking my boyfriend of 2 years it on and poppin" I cleared my throat and she quickly got up only for him to push her on the bed.

"If you pregnant why you tryna fight stupid" he said. "Shut you bitch ass up Dakota yo white ass" she said making him smack his teeth. "my grandma black shut the hell up cause I'm a whole 4th black it ain't a lot but I got my benefits of it"

She popped back up this time getting away from him. "I'm not finna fight somebody pregnant so move on. You think I woulda been with him if I knew he had a girlfriend" I said calmly. "Bitch you probably a home wrecker just like your momma" that took me back a little making my eyes burn again "strike one" i said which gave her time to slap the taste out my mouth.

"Strike 2, I ain't fought in god knows when but I'll do it for you" I said seeing the blood in my hand. Dakota got up and stood between us. "Come on now y'all can settle this" I just starred at him. "I'm 18 he's 19 how old are you?" She asked with a sassy tone.

"17" we all snapped our heads towards the voice which was Aaron. I simply got my stuff and walked out, he tried grabbing me but I punched him in the nose and walked away again. He grabbed me again by the shoulder squeezing it making me mentally scream. "Sit yo ass down now" he pushed me onto the couch.

"You mean nothing to me, she's my girlfriend you were a bet" he said with his head down. "Tell her bae" she said. "See I knew it was to good to be true. You had a girlfriend the whole time, you know what I went through, I gave you my trust and let down my walls for you" tears burned my eyes.

I simply stood up " and the terrible thing is you mad me feel like you were real but now I realize im living the the reality but none of y'all is real" and with that I left out the room. Blood ran down my arm from the graze and I ignored it. I tried my hardest not to punch the walls of the hotel but I couldn't resist and punched the wall making the wall cave in.

I knocked on dads door over and over again but he wouldn't get up. I just sat on the floor and texted him to let me in when he woke up.
(Flash back over)
2 hours later.....

Pac and Nyny had been to Walmart and got Ty a whole bunch of toys. They already had everybody else's stuff wrapped up and under the tree now they just had to wrap all the toys when everybody went to sleep tonight.

Nyny's once sleek hair was now in a Frizzy mess. Nikki and Tyrone were in the room fast asleep while Nyny snuggled into her pops warm chest trying to fall asleep. He had gotten her to tell him everything that had happened in the time they spent together.

While she left it some intimate details he put the pieces together. "Dad" he soft voice croaked. "What's wrong princess" he said rubbing her back. "What happened with you and mommy she told me you were in jail" her eyes fought to stay open in the mist of everything.

"I was already with Nikki when me and your mom started talking in high school. She was a new girl in the city and Nikki went to some preppy white school. Years later your mom and Nikki didn't know nothing about each other until Nikki put 2 and 2 together and went to the shop your mom was at. We had your brothers already so I was just balancing two lives" he said shivering a little.

The air conditioning was blasting because it was hot. "Well I'm glad you cheated.... you gave me a chance to swim to the light" yawning she fell asleep in 2 seconds. "Nigga you cant swi-...... ohhhhh" he said smacking his teeth once he realized what she meant.

After a few minutes of her sleeping the door opened and in walked Daniel. Nikki had gave her a key to the room for just Incase. "The little hoes asleep oh my god let me not wake her up" she talked loudly as Pac shushed her.

"Daniel shut yo white ass up and go in your room I just got her calmed down and this time I'll let her beat yo ass" he said pointing his finger at her. "I don't give two fucks what she gonna try to do" Pac got up making her wake up. She didn't say anything she just stared at the wall thinking about what her next move was.

"Ax the bitch" her inner self said, she pushed the ghost to the back of her mind and sat up. "Girl see that's strike three you ain't got nothing better to do" She said standing up walking over to her. In came snoop shaking his head. "Y'all blowing my high" he said sitting on the couch.

While they weren't looking Daniel tried to punch Nyny but tripped punching Pac instead. Once Nyny saw that she went to work beating her up.

(This shii was funny asf to me)

"THATS WHY I FUCKED YO NIGGA BITCH" Daniel yelled. "I'm confused as hell..." Nyny said under her breath. "Fuck this shit get ya lace redone before dinner I'm going to bed.... getting woke up for dumb shit" she says walking out the room and into the one with Dakota in it.

"Damn you bleeding" He said as she locked the door. "She hit my daddy she had to get her shit rocked. They probably some bruises from pops carrying me off" she checked her waist and bright as day it was red and purple. She put carmax on her lips then went back to the pullout couch.

"Soo you gonna act like that didn't happen" she shook her head looking at her phone that was in her pocket. The screen protector was cracked so she was good. Dakota started cracking up at his phone.

Snoop had recorded the whole thing from Pac getting punched to her storming off. Nyny avoided all hits to the stomach she wouldn't want to take somebody's life away. Smacking her teeth she got up and went to the living room seeing Daniel there.

She grabbed her by her arm dragging her to the bathroom. "Sit ya ass up there" she said feeling guilty. She wet a towel cleaning the blood off her face she placed the cold towel on her eye making the swelling go down some.

"Why you so nice to me I would've been beat my ass all the stuff I did" she said. "Yuh was all bite no bark but when yuh hit me papa I say kiss mi rass and go full on bloodclatt on yuh" she said laughing. "Thanks for not killing me" Nyny sucked her teeth nice and long. "That's my daddy's job" she said winking.

She started laughing at the seriousness on Daniels face "I'm kidding".

She led her to the her bedroom hearing the shower was running meaning Aaron was in there. They talked working everything out.

"We can't be like my moms and your auntie over my pops. I didn't know he was dating anybody, like he said it was a bet to him he led me on, and I am sorry I bought that pain to you but I didn't know and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. But if you ever try to fight me again I ain't going easy on yo Caucasian Ass" She said sincerely taking her boopy pillow out if Aaron's suitcase.

"I'm sorry to but your pops helped raise me and your brother Ed taught me how to fight and my temper ain't he best. Yo ass be scaring me you be so calm" Nyny laughed as she gave it to Daniel positioning her on it.

Meanwhile Aaron was in the bathroom Vlogging "so we made it to Florida and it is Christmas Eve, tomorrow is Christmas Day and we've got aloe of stuff planned" he said picking his clothes up and putting them in the dirty clothes.

"Daniel is in the bedroom I believe she is sleep and I'll be doing the rest of my vlog throughout the day. Peace out SD squadddd" he said putting his hand over the camera.

Switching it off he made his way into the room seeing the door waste all the way closed and Daniel was now sleep.

He brushed it off getting into bed. Nyny laid in the uncomfortable bed switching from side to side trying to get comfortable.

Dakota saw she was uncomfortable and sleep and put her in the bed and got on the couch instead. She got comfortable under the thick sheet and fluffy pillows.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Smelling breakfast Nyny sat up rubbing her eyes. She starred at the for a while until her dad spoke to her.

"Goodmorning daddy's baby girl" Pac said frying some eggs. She looked to see Tyrone in a high chair eating sliced strawberries.

Getting up with the covers wrapped around her she made her way to her dad laying on his chest. "My tummy hurt"

Cutting the stove off he put the eggs on the plate and faced her. "Where  does it hurt at" he said pulling up her black polo shirt.

She pulled her Mickey Mouse pajama pants off her stomach and pointed to where they had sewed the side of her stomach. It was mostly healed but there was a bruise on it that was red and purple.

It was a tear at the bottom and it was dripping blood. "Nothing I cant fix" he said taking a dry towel off the sink and wiping the blood.

Once he was finished he gave her a ibuprofen and made her lay down.

Soon after that everybody started coming in the room and getting comfortable.

Pac mugged Daniel sitting making Nyny a smoothie since she probably wasn't gonna eat real food.

"I'm sorry Uncle Pac I didn't mean to punch you earlier" he laughed blending the food up.

"You got yo ass beat in the end with yo soft hits" Daniel sat in Aaron's lap in the recliner. In came Dakota with a blanket wrapped around him and hooded eyes.

He laid on the floor copping a pillow from the chair. Snoop came in right after him with a blunt in his hand sitting down on the chair with Nyny making her move her legs.

"What's wrong with her" he said noticing she didn't move him or call him annoying she just laid there watching tv.

"Her side is hurting from fighting Well me grabbing her" Pac said bringing her smoothie.

She sat up groaning in pain scratching her hair. She aggravatingly snatched the ponytail holder making her hair go everywhere.

"Who pissed in yo lemonade" he saidy making everybody start laughing. She just starred at him drinking her smoothie. "Thanks dad"

Aaron starred at her while she got up to put the rest in the freezer. Her Mickey Mouse pajamas fit tight around her body.

"Can somebody go to the store Ty needs more juice" Nikki said. "Me and Ty can go" Nyny said getting up. "No the hell you can't" Aaron said standing up.

"And why and can't i" she said turning around to face him. "I- Umm- because.." she sucked her teeth. "You ain't my damn daddy nor my momma you don't tell me what to do" 

With that she went into her dads room with Nikki and put on some sweat pants. She took her shirt off and put one of the custom red crop wife beaters she had on.

"Your boobs getting bigger what you been doing" Nikki said. "Only god knows" Nyny said chuckling.

Nynys POV
"Soo you gonna be in the music video your daddy's producing" she said. "Who's music video is it" i asked pulling the shirt down.

"NBA Youngboy's little brother Kendall I think his name is, he's like a rapper/singer and I guess they want to test your vocals out. I think just y'all are gonna do a 'dinner' in 2 days." She said catching her off guard.

"So basically you want me to go on a date with dentrells little brother hoedall, Nah I'm good" I said pulling my hair into a ponytail and grabbing daddy's keys.

"Your going on that date young lady. I already gave him your number yesterday" she said pulling her robe together.

"Momma why would you give that boy my number I don't know him" she picked ty up handing him to me. "Don't he got a girlfriend and a baby"

Putting Ty down I put my hat on and put my hair through the hole taking the ponytail holder out.

"Come on ty lets go to Wally World and get some stuff" walking out the room I went in the living room with ty on my hip.

"We'll be back in about 30 minutes" with that we walked out the hotel room and got into the Tesla. I buckled ty up in the back seat and put the car in route to Walmart.

Turning the radio on No mentions came on and I instantly turned it off. "I will not be in that video, I know it's a chance to get out there but u will find another way"

"Nyny tablet want tablet Nyny" putting the car in autopilot i went into my bag passing him the iPad. I put my phone on the stand that was in the vent and started playing music.

I put my camera on he dash making it record. "Good morning YouTube it's vlogmas day 24"

"Right now its just me and Tyrone in the car say hey Ty" pointing the camera at him he waved then focused back on his iPad.

"So we are on the way to Walmart to get some stuff. A couple of y'all guessed the correct location we are in Florida with my pops. They've been here since I started school again"

The light turned green and I pulled into the Walmart. "So I have a singing gig with somebody. We meet in person in 2 days" parking the car I unbuckled Ty's seatbelt.

"Tomorrow's Christmas and we are so excited to open gifts and to eat food right ty" he nodded his head up and down. Getting a blanket out the back I put it in the cart then sat him down.

I grabbed the camera and we walked in. "What kind of juice do you want" walking down the isle with all the juices. He pointed to the apple juice so I threw three in the buggy.

I also put some cran-pineapple and sodas in the buggy. "Now we can get some snacks" I turned the camera back on and put it on a tripod going through the store.

"I'm not even cooking Snoop and pops are and I'm glad because them wings be hittin" I said laughing.

I got a FaceTime call from a unknown number. Stopping the recording I answered it, a ceiling appeared on my screen and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hello" a face appeared on my phone showing Kendall he looked more mature than last time I had seen him on the internet.

"Your dad said me and you are supposed to be going on a 'buisness dinner date' or sum to work on songs but I was thinking something fun" he said. "Umm I guess, I didn't feel like getting dressed up fancy anyway" I quietly said.

"Why you talking so low jit"he laughed. "I don't know you" I picked up some paper towels and paper plates.

"Say you in Walmart" I nodded my head "Can you get some bleach for me they ain't none here i can't find nothing since me and trell moved to Cali" i picked up a couple bottles of Clorax.

"I got you 3 gallons is that enough" he shook his head. "You gon have to quit that shy shit and we got to sing together" he chuckled "singing and talking are two different things"

"We are doing 3 songs by the way. Me, you, and your pops each choose one, whichever one we like the most gets the most expensive music video"

I nodded my head yeah putting the stuff on the belt. "That's fine I guess. I wrote a song when the song wrong by luh Kel came out"

"Your total is 57.34" i handed him the cash and grabbed my bags "keep the change and he receipt" and with that I walked out.

"Well umm I guess there's nothing for us two strangers to talk about so-" I said trying to get off the phone "Nah we need to work on this song why you tryna get off the phone so quick" I started putting my stuff in the car.

"You bout to be in the car for a min while I put this stuff up" i let him know after putting the phone on the stand.

I then went back to loading my stuff into the car. "You gonna miss me when I leave Ty" he shook his Yeah and I gave him some candy for being good in the store.

"Say Kendall What the hell I told you bout leaving yo girls shit all over the place" I heard a voice say. "Who the hell you on the phone with" I laughed closing Ty door.

"Mane mind yo buisness if you got to know so much that's Pac's Daugher, Tatiana left me to be that nigga ushers side chick" I slid in the car putting my seatbelt on.

"Damn when did Nikki have another kid" I turned out the parking lot speaking up. "I'm Nikki's step-daughter Tupac is my biological father and April is my momma" there were ohs and then it was silent.

"Me and daddy going home tomorrow after we eat. The rest of em spending there break here. Daddy's prolly gonna want to sleep so we can work in the studio after I edit my YouTube video"

The hotel was right across the street so I parked and we sat and talked for about 10 minutes before hanging up.

In the house 3 hours later
Everybody been chilling since we got back to the hotel. No drama. No smart mouths. Nothin period.

It was honestly boring I sent the lyrics to Kendal and he told me he was feeling it once he would add his parts into it.

My stomach stopped hurting finally and dad wrapped it up once I got home he said it needed a little more air before he put the stuff on there.

So until it healed all the way that means I can't go to the pool or none of that, and he has to wrap it before I go shower so this finna be a long week.....
__________________________
1:30 am
Tuesday, June 16th
3729 words^^^^^^^

Hope y'all liking the story so far. This is really the First book I've takin seriously. I know it's not really good but bare with me because one day I may just re write the whole thing better.

If you read to this point please comment>>>>

Please Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.1K 25
The 36 year old Brooklyn Shakur relates in an interview the life she had as a teenage lover and lately wife of the famous most controversial 90's rap...
19.5K 663 25
- After Mileena gets out of prison for "accidentally" running over her husbands mistress. She soon fights to see her 9 year old son who grew up not k...
299K 8.2K 33
Just read it😏
37.9K 1.9K 46
Lisa visits her grandmother in the summer of 1991. She meets a young boy who lives next door named Tupac...A Summer Fling won't hurt ? Right ???