King of Games (Gamer Male Rea...

By Winter_Wanderer

Games. A thing people use to learn more about the other person, have fun, or both. Games have the potential a... More

Character File
Peerage
Harem
Chapter 1-Reborn Potential
Chapter 2-Airport Meetings
Chapter 3-Call to Arms
Chapter 4-Sacred King's
Chapter 5-The Begining of it all
Chapter 6- Power Lost and Power Gained
Chapter 7-Emerald Forest
Chapter 8-Rainy Days
Chapter 9- Blue Tears vs Blue Sea
Chapter 10-Deals with the Priest
Chapter 11-Call to Arms.
Chapter 12-Weapon Master?
Chapter 13-Rules of Shogi
Chapter 14-Texas Style
Chapter 15-Tutorial Completed
Chapter 16-Hydra adopts a Rabbit
Chapter 17-SMITE
Chapter 18-Catch Fire
Chapter 19-Lies
Chapter 20-A Shocking Conclusion
Chapter 21-Caution: Wet Floor
Chapter 22-Two Paths, Two Storms
Chapter 23-Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 24-Tournament's Begining
Chapter 25-U got that
Chapter 26-Homura's Crimson Squad
Chapter 28-Mermaid Man
Chapter 29-Malarkey
Chapter 30-Only You Can Prevent Wildfires
Chapter 31-EXPLOSION!
Chapter 32-Dragon Sin of Wrath
Chapter 33-Hot Headed
Chapter 34-Challenge
Chapter 35-Wedding Crasher
Chapter 36-Pieces
Chapter 37-King vs King
Epilogue-OCEAN!

Chapter 27-Family Issues

878 30 25
By Winter_Wanderer

(Your POV)
It was now the third day of the siege round, and everyone was on full alert. I was lying on my stomach atop the gatehouse with my [Hitman's Heatmaker] aimed at anything that might try to approach, but I wasn't alone in this endeavor. With me were Usopp, Bam, and Rak, all of whom were on their full guard.

There were also people guarding the courtyard, well, not exactly people, it was more like an army of machines and plants scattered around the area. Right now, I had three robo-snipers that I stationed along the walls, while two robo-soldiers were on the roof and keeping an eye in the sky. I had my four robo-heavies and medics scattered around the courtyard, keeping a watch on the ground around them. I only had 1 robo-pyro, but I made use of it by placing it in the middle of the courtyard, ready to set something on fire.

Of course, not all of my robots were on the courtyard. I had three robo-demos placed in the room containing the artifact we're guarding, along with my 8 robo-engineers. On the offensive, I had my 4 robo-scouts and 3 robo-spies scattered around the strongholds, trying to either cause a distraction for everyone else. Of course, I decided to summon my familiar, Arthur, since he uses light magic and devils are weak to light.

There weren't too many of us at the stronghold, because everyone else was out trying to complete Khun's idea. The only people at the stronghold was me, Bam, Rak, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Jihan, Khun, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Isen, Blyke, Elaine, Remi, and Arlo.

As for the mission itself, well it all revolves around using my [Teleporter], which Endorsi placed at the castle. The plan was to get everyone else's artifacts, since we now had both the hunter's and shinobi's artifacts. Which left just the devil's, stratos user's, soul/spirit's, and the heroes' artifact. So everyone who fights as close range was ordered to get the artifacts of the other places, while the rest of us were to remain here to guard the three artifacts we already gathered.

Not surprisingly, the golems Jihan brought over started working double time, bringing me unneeded metal, but I still took it and put it into my inventory. As far as I know, I can collect a seemingly limitless amount of metal, like I can do with sunlight and yen. In any case, I still gladly accepted the metal and decided to open a new menu of mine, [Army].

Army Status-
Generals-
Fulgore
Lvl: 1
HP: 2000/2000

Controlled Units-
Sentry: 1
Dispenser: 2
Teleporter: 1
Mini-Sentry: 48
Turret: 1

Robot Units-
Engineer: 8
Soldier: 3
Heavy: 4
Medic: 4
Pyro: 2
Scout: 4
Spy: 3
Sniper: 4
Demoman:3

Plant Units-
Peashooter: 13
Sunflower: 12
Chomper: 9
Repeater: 6
Snow Pea: 7
Potato Mine: 20

I dismissed the pop-up to look through my scope and see that my first General of my army was standing guard at the entrance of the bridge with a pyro and soldier with him. Fulgore was the only robot that my robo-engineers couldn't build, so I had to build him myself. Sadly, he wasn't sentient like his video game counterpart, but he still had all of the same skills and followed orders pretty well.

I ordered Fulgore to stay within eyesight so I can see how he fares against a real opponent who won't hesitate to tear him to pieces. I asked Dawei to do a kind of test fight between him and Fulgore yesterday, after I came back with Homura and her team of course. While Dawei agreed to the fight, he also won and didn't exactly give me confidence in Fulgore.

In any case, I still repaired Fulgore and still decided to use the guy since he's actually able to level up. I would have put Fulgore on guard duty of either the artifacts or the prisoners, but the artifacts were guarded to the point where I'd see it as overkill and the prisoners from yesterday were sent to an I.D. Jihan and I designed for them.

If you don't know what an I.D. is, it's an abbreviation of Instant Dungeon, which is more like a pocket dimension Jihan can make. Jihan can create these dungeons to behave in whatever way he needs, whether it be full of monsters or a simple living space, Jihan can make a dungeon like any of that. Which is why I decided to make the Crimson Squad's little 'prison' into a kind of bedroom with five beds. What? I like to treat my prisoners humanely, unlike humans.

In any case, all of us were locked in a stalemate with everyone being too afraid to attack us with all of the robot guards and plants I placed around the stronghold, and none of our comrades are able to reach any of the other bases now. That's when I noticed something slowly walking towards us, I looked at the object with my scope to see two people were slowly walking up to us, both of whom seemed to be incredibly powerful. One had blue hair and red eyes, while the other hand brown hair and a massive frame.

"So Beniamino, you wanna take these guys on, I don't see anyone I know." The blue haired boy tried walking away, and that's when I realized that he could target someone else, so I took aim at him.

"Ursula told us that we both need to take out the King's peerage." The newly dubbed Beniamino reminded the blue haired guy, making my blood go cold. "You should know that, Taek."

"What's he doing here?!" Rak shouted as he suddenly threw his crimson spear at Beniamino, who's arm suddenly erupted into a red, energy-like substance and blocked the spear.

"You know these guys?" Usopp shouted as he drew his slingshot back and took aim at the blue haired guy.

"We do, but I can't say the same about his companion, or this Ursula person they mentioned." Bam commented as he looked over at me to see me paralyzed with fear. "(Y/N), are you alright?"

"Of course not, I'm confused and scared as all hell." I cracked my neck and took aim at the Taek once more. "That Ursula person they mentioned...she should've died years ago!"

Not really having a clue as to how these two individuals knew of Ursula's existence, I opened fire on the Teak's head, who quickly dodged the strike. The blue haired guy then tried running towards me, but my soldier fired at him to prevent the guy from reaching me. In spite of this, Taek let the rocket hit the bottom of his shoe, allowing him to get into the air and head towards us.

"Trash like you should stay below my feet!" Taek pointed his palm at me for some reason, but I ignored it and kept firing at Taek.

"(Y/N), behind you!" Someone shouted as I was suddenly enveloped in a yellow barrier.

I looked behind me to see a shark head had appeared behind me and almost bit me in half, but the barrier managed to stop it's jaws before they could bite me. Pretty ironic, I know. Despite this, I switched  my [Hitman's Heatmaker] for a [Brass Beast] and the yellow barrier disappeared, allowing me to open fire on the shark head.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I thanked the person who saved as the shark head suddenly disappeared, revealing a blonde boy around my age standing behind it with his hands in his pockets.

"Thank me later." Arlo demanded as he walked to my side and glared at Taek. "It's embarrassing to think I was like this idiot."

"Look on the bright side, that's a sign you're growing up!" I cheerfully commented before dismissing [Brass Beast] and summoning [Star of the Rouge] and [Sword of the Creator]. "Alright, any chance you can watch my back in case another shark tries to take a bite out of this Sea Prince?"

"Hmph, I think I can at least do that." Arlo chuckled as Taek was almost at the wall.

"Good, now [FUS RO DAH]!" I shouted in Taek's direction, sending the guy into a yellow barrier Arlo created to act like a wall while I threw [Star of the Rouge]. "Usop, go get everyone who's available, I have a bad feeling about these guys."

"Sure thing boss!" Usopp Ed saluted before running down the gatehouse and making his way across the courtyard.

I looked below me to see that Beniamino was facing off against Fulgore behind me, who was barely holding his own with the help of the robo-pyro and soldier I stationed with him. Bam and Rak then looked at me expectantly, so I gestured toward Beniamino and they got the idea, leaping down to the bridge before running towards the guy.

I then noticed a lightning bolt coming at me and Arlo, who simply replied by summoning a yellow barrier in front of us, which cracked a bit after taking the hit. I turned my head to the guy to see there was blood coming out of his mouth, that's when I theorized that if his barriers get damaged, he gets damaged as well.

Taek managed to catch my ninja star, but he was caught off guard when I warped to the ninja star and attempted to slash him with my sword. Taek proceeded to punch my gut to try and distract me, but I still managed to slash his shoulder before kicking him down to the ground. After kicking him, I threw my ninja stare back to Arlo's side and warped over there.

"Here, you can shoot, right?" I asked Arlo before handing him my [Soda Popper], and gaining a confused glare, does this guy just have a glaring habit? "C'mon, your ability has too much of a drawback to be used offensively."

"I'll give it back when this guy is taken care of." Arlo takes the gun and proceeded to aim it while I summon a small ammo case and put it at his feet. "Good luck."

After he said that, I suddenly got a brilliant idea. So I dismissed my [Star of the Rouge], and replaced it with [Terra Blade], followed by me summoning [Lostvayne] and gripping it with my teeth. Now that I had three swords, I kept down at Taek, who fell on the bridge unscathed. I dropped on top of Taek, attempting to slash at him with the extended form of [Sword of the Creator].

Task responded to my attack by leaping back and avoid the glowing sword parts, but he wasn't expecting me to send green energy swords with my [Terra Sword] at him. Taek held up his arms in a defensive manner, summoning the same shark from earlier to use it's teeth to block my swords, which was clever in my opinion.

I then landed and put my [Sword of the Creator] together with a satisfying snap of the hilt, I then dashed towards Taek, who landed and was waiting for me with his hands in his pockets. I prepared both my swords and attempted to slash at Taek in an "X" slash, but I was cut off by another lightning bolt striking in front of me. I looked at Taek to see he was showing off some kind of tattoo with his shirt off, or bluffing about that fact that he has better muscles than I do...yeah it's definently the muscles.

"You're a cut above the rest, I'll give you that." Taek complimented as the tattoo started moving, like it was alive. "However, you're still nothing compared to my charyeok, Greed."

"That's funny, I'm also sporting a power of the Seven Deadly Sins myself." I joked, knowing it won't be that shocking, my entire clan summons storms when we're angry, of course we represent Wrath. "You know, if you've read your history books, you'll know that Wrath bears Greed."

"Let's see you run your mouth when you're dead!" In response to this, a murky black substance covered the ground, so I leapt up to avoid.

I looked at the substance as it suddenly grew large teeth and red eyes, I quickly used my armor to summon ice platforms below my feet so I won't fall into the substance. I then ran forward at Taek, summoning platforms in the process and dropping the ones I stepped off of.

Taek used this murky substance to summon a samurai twice the size of a normal human, and it almost struck me before a yellow barrier appeared in front of me to stop the blow from clashing with my swords, I then ran past the samurai and attempted to slash Taek once more, actually catching him off guard this time.

This forced Taek to leap back a bit, towards the entrance of the bridge we stood on. I let a low grin out of Taek slowly dodged all my strikes with confidence as he simply leapt back with every strike. The two of us kept up this little dance unti Taek leapt into something made of metal, that's when he realized that Fulgore and the two robots were behind him.

Taek jumped up as Fulgore attempted to slash at his back, but jumping up would prove to be a bad idea because the robot-soldier opened fire on Taek, as I did the same with my [Terra Blade]. However, right as the rocket and swords were about to hit him, Taek struck them all down with a thunderbolt before changing his appearance.

"I've seen worse transformations." I commented before ducking to avoid a sudden kick from Taek in his new form, but I was almost caught off guard by a follow up punch.

Arlo tried blocking the strike by summoning a barrier, but the barrier shattered upon impact and forced Arlo to begin coughing up buckets of blood. I quickly tried positioning my swords to block his strike, but I was too slow and resulted in my getting punched back into a nearby hill.

I summoned my [Stats] screen to see that the punch put my HP at 3500/5500, shocking me as I dismissed the swords I had in both my hands to replace them with [Failnaught] and [Areadbhar]. I knew fighting Taek in close range is effectively suicide, so I need to become efficient in long range aerial combat. I just hope Arlo can last long enough for me to get there.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" Asked a concerned voice from behind me.

I looked behind me to see it was one of the Stratos Users, Charles I think his name was. However, now that I'm closer to the guy, he doesn't smell like a guy at all, he smells more like a girl. Good GODS that sounded creepy as hell. Dragons have developed a naturally better sense of smell not for hunting, but for finding crap in our oceans, well that's why I have it anyways! In any case, this 'Charles' fella looked really concerned, and unaware of our circumstances.

(My personal favorite girl in this entire book series, not saying she should be yours, but that's just my opinion. Feel free to tell me your favorite girl I've From any one of the series listed in this book. I'd love to hear yours guy's opinions)

"Um...I'm fine?" I questionably responded before putting [Lostvayne] into the same hand I held [Failnaught] with. "You are aware we're supposed to be fighting each other, right?"

"I am aware, but isn't the blue haired guy on your team?" 'Charles' asked as 'he' looked over at Taek fighting Fulgore, with Arlo using his barrier to block all of his hits. "He looks like a martial artist?"

"Well he's not on our side, so you can cross that out." I admitted before taking aim at Taek with [Failnaught] and [Areadbhar]. "So mind helping us?"

"As the French representative, it's my duty to help my classmates!" 'Charles' nobly, said as he gave a wide smile.

"So mind telling me why you're pulling a Mulan, or Joan of Arc in your case?" I asked the 'guy', who gave me a shocked stare. "I'm part dragon, so I can smell the kind of soap you use, which is marketed to female customers a good percentage of the time."

"Let's just say it has to do with my father..." Charles looked down, making me feel awful about what I said. "...and my name is Charlotte. Don't tell anyone!"

"Alright, Charlotte, I'm gonna give you a piece of advice." I drew my bow back before gripping [Lostvayne] with my teeth. "If your father requires you to change who you are, then he's no longer your family, just a relative. Remember, family are those you hold close, relatives are forced acquaintances."

After saying that, I released [Areadbhar] and sent the spear flying at Taek, while Beniamino started running towards his companion. That's when I noticed that Usopp was back with Jotaro, while Bam and Rak looked relieved for the backup. Of course, Taek managed to catch the spear, which I used to my advantage by warping to the guy with [Lostvayne] in one hand and [Sword of the Father] in the other hand.

I then proceeded to use [Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash] to attempt and slash Taek's head off, but Taek ducked under both my swords. Thankfully, Charlotte flew above me with her rifle at the ready and began firing at Taek, who was forced off the bridge after letting go of [Areadbhar].

I then gripped the spear with my mouth and leapt towards Taek, but Beniamino threw a punch at me with his transformed arms. I couldn't block a hit like that, but Fulgore managed to use his blades to stab both his arms and stop him, allowing me to make it to Taek, prepared to slash once more.

"Star Platinum!" Jotaro pointed at Beniamino, summoning his stand in the process to reveal it was a buffed out purple dude.

"Ora!" Star Platinum shouted as the stand punched Beniamino away from Fulgore and I, then straight into Arlo's barrier.

Meanwhile, Charlotte and I were focused on Taek, who looked more inconvenienced than anything. As I slashed at him with both my swords, Taek suddenly disappeared from in front of me, so I quickly turned to face Charlotte to see Taek had appeared behind him. So I quickly activated my semblance, [Lord of the Sea], to summon a lightning bolt that struck Taek away from Charlotte.

Semblance Activated!
Lord of the Sea
Desc: This ability allows you to summon and control water, ice, steam, lightning, wind, clouds, salt, magma, coral, and certain kinds of rock. However, this skill will activate automatically if you get pissed beyond a certain point, and will drain your aura rapidly, around 50 points per second.

I quickly deactivated [Lord of the Sea] to cut both my arms with both my swords, rendering them useless until [Black Dragon] activates.  I then dismissed [Sword of the Father] and bit [Lostvayne]'s hilt once more before running towards Taek at high speeds. Taek still tried to hit Charlotte, but I used my armor to summon ice platforms so I could run behind her. As Taek threw his punch, I held up my arms in a defensive manner, revealing black dragon scales covered my entire arms and blocked the hit with no effort.

Taek was taken back by this, so I used this moment of hesitation to grip [Lostvayne] in my left hand before I felt my blood starting to boil andhe temp around me starting to drop. I was pissed that Taek would attempt such an underhanded tactic against Charlotte, so I used [Lord of the Sea] for a second to imbue [Lostvayne] with lightning before using [Water Breathing, Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust] to pierce Taek's hand as he attempted another strike.

Taek was shocked even more by this, and the fact I was able to keep up with him in speed and strength now, so I moved to my left to reveal Charlotte has recovered from her initial shock and had her rifle at the ready, then she opened fire on Taek, who I held in place with [Lostvayne] and my other arm. Bullet after bullet went through Taek's chest and into my own, but I'm fairly certain my quirk can handle a few bullets.

After she was done, I let Taek go and kicked him into the ground below us, straight into Beniamino as he struggled to keep up with Star Platinum and Jotaro. Beniamino saw Taek falling as he leapt up to catch him and try to escape, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

These guys knew too much, even knowing Ursula made them a threat to the ocean, not only because she should be dead, but because she was Hel's pupil before Hel revealed herself. I quickly summoned [Failnaught] and loaded [Areadbhar], [Trident of the Oracle], and [Axe of the Conqueror] into the bow and drew it back.

I took aim at a fleeing Beniamino and Taek, only to notice that the entire thing was a trick after Beniamino tossed Taek aside, who quickly got up in response, and Beniamino punched a wave of shinsu at me. I quickly dismissed all of my weapons and summoned [Shield of the Just] before warping in front of Charlotte. I then slammed the bottom of the shield not the ground after summoning [Sword of the Creator] to use the whip function to grab Jotaro and pull him behind the shield.

It was only thanks to my enchanted limbs that I managed to block the strike, but Taek quickly appeared above the shield and was about to strike us. However he was stopped my Jotaro summoning Star Platinum once more and the stand immediately entered a punching frenzy with the target being Taek

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
ORA!

After Star was done, Taek was sent flying into a nearby mountain, shocking Beniamino enough to force the guy to dash away and grab Taek. I tried summoning my [Failnaught] to try and shoot him, but he grabbed Taek and quickly disappeared before I can do anything. So I let out an angered sigh before dismissing all of the weapons I had out and running a hand through my hair.

"Hey, (Y/N), I think you did a good job, so don't beat yourself up about it." Charlotte reassured as she placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, before giving me an adorable smile that could give an angel a run for their money.

"So is Charles on our side now, or what?" Jotaro asked, obviously confused as he dismissed Star Platinum.

"Oh, no I'm here to talk." Charlotte quickly changed from her cute personality to her 'Charles' personality, kind of reminding me of Kiba. "I've come to offer our help during the next round."

"Isn't it a bit early for that?" I asked the girl, who quickly sighed as if she already knew I was goofing to ask her that. "I'll still accept it, but I'm asking why you decided now would be a good time."

"Well, everyone wants to be on your team, so I figured now would be a good idea to ask, before anyone else asks you." Charlotte answered as she rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed about something.

"You know, I think having everyone on the same team will be a good idea during the second round." I admit while crossing my arms and grinning, causing Jotaro and Charlotte to look at me in shock and surprise. "V never said we'd get less points if we form teams, so instead of one or two teams winning this round, we can have everyone win the second round."

"So you'll accept my request?" Charlotte asked excitedly, kind of reminding me of a kid who just got told they can get ice cream.

"Of course, but mind if I ask you a favor? I politely answered, causing Charlotte to give me a nod. "Please drop the act, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've met. If your father has a problem with that, then tell him he can talk to me, I hate it when people aren't allowed to express themselves."

Charlotte looked at me in awe, before giving me a bright smile that could render me blind. She then took off with her Stratos and began flying back to her base to give everyone the good news, waving to us as she did so. After she faded from our vision, me and Jotaro looked at the damage our battle had caused and began talking.

"So who were these people?" Jotaro asked with his arms crossed, giving me an intimidating glare.

"Beats me, never met them in my life." I admit with a shrug of my arms. "However they knew of Ursula's existence, so chances are they aren't exactly going to stop with this attack."

"Who's Ursula?" Jotaro asked, while I slowly turned my head to look at him with a serious expression, shocking Jotaro because I hardly ever bear a serious expression.

"Ursula Von Herlov, she's part of the prophecy, a destiny that ends in one of us dying." I answered in a gloomy tone, knowing what will happen at the end of my journey. "The prophecy states that the fight will happen in a couple years from now, but I thought it wasn't going to happen because Ursula was supposedly killed by Hel after Hel was found out. However, if Ursula is still alive, then the battle of the Seas and Frozen Hells are inevitable. So looks like I'm going to get even stronger than I am now."

Ursula, I've heard so much about you, so I just hope you make the choice to stop his prophecy. Please, not for my sake, but for everyone else's.

(A/N: There ya go, the reason why Ursula was obsessed with you, Dear Reader. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because the next chapter is going to be focused on Jihan training you, while everyone else hunts the animals. Also, I know a fan of the series requested I add the super moves from Injustice 2 to my series, but that'll result in the reader becoming too OP, so we'll just do some of them and add more as we go on. Until then, practice self care you fabulous readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 4 18
This is the fourth book to my Doctor Who fan fiction with elements of RWBY, SAO, Madoka Magica, and Symphogear in there. It will have me, the Doctor...
11.6K 139 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
171 8 7
Renaeè was a wizard and apart of the fairy tail guild family members and was known as the Elementariness Goddess Dragon, but what happens when she an...
4.1K 67 55
Hi! Just to let you all know, this story is going to be very different from the other stories I have made so far. There will be no romantic relations...