๐๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž: ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ

By redlikesapples

"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐." . ... More

โ™ข๏ธ1โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ2โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ4โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ5โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ6โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ3โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ7โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ8โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ9โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ10โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ11โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ12โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ13โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ14โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ15โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ16โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ17โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ18โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ19โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธ20โ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธEpilogueโ™ข๏ธ
โ™ข๏ธauthor's thoughtsโ™ข๏ธ

โ—‡๏ธprologueโ—‡๏ธ

558 21 3
By redlikesapples

"Kageyama!"

The blue eyed boy turned around to see the waiter he had loved for long than he remembered. He saw Hinata's usual bright smile that lights up his day.

"You're gonna send me home tonight, right?" Hinata asked as he walked in the cafe with him. Kageyama nodded. He ruffled the little sunshine's hair, earning a "hey!" from Hinata and a giggle.

"You're in a good mood, Kageyama. Did anything good happen?"

Kageyama just smiled.

You. You happened. You, in my life, makes me feel great.

Kageyama was all ready to confess that day but Hinata had to go home early. So he decided to express his love the next day. Little did he know, his late confession occured to another one's confession to the little waiter.

◇️

"You're really handsome, you know?" A girl batted her eyelashes at Oikawa. Oikawa batted back.

"Yeah, I know." He sassed. He walked over to Atsumu. "Hey hot stuff."

"Hey pretty boy. Wanna grab coffee?" Atsumu replied. Oikawa giggled and made a kissy face.

The girl gasped. She stomped away as her attempt to woo Oikawa was complete shit. Oikawa saw her walk away and stuck his tongue out.

"You know, you need a better way to get away from your fangirls." Atsumu sighed.

"Shut up Osamu rip off." Oikawa playfully rolled his eyes. It wasn't his fault that his fangirls are getting braver and braver everyday. Then again, Atsumu's getting uncomfortable. Maybe he should do the trick with someone else.

"Okay. How about you take me to coffee? I'll do this with Bokuto the next time I get hit on by my fangirls."

Atsumu agreed and took him to a cafe they've never been to. Once they went in, Oikawa saw the most handsome man he has ever seen in his entire life.

Oikawa never expected to fall this deep in love with someone he had just laid eyes on. But the man was unbelievably handsome.

His dark hair that looked so smooth and silky, beautiful blue eyes that made Oikawa weak whenever they meet eyes, long and slender fingers that made Oikawa wonder what they would feel like touching his skin, and his beautiful fair skin that everyone dreamed of.

"This place looks deserted. Are you closed?" He asked, earning the blue eyed barista's attention.

♢️

Author here!

Just a heads up, if you are new to the Prize series and Kageyama's story is your first, I suggest you to read Hinata's story first to get a better insight of what's happening inside the book because I won't be repeating what I wrote in Hinata's story in Kageyama's story.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading this story!

-jae-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.8K 11
Bokuto's mom has decided to send him on a trip to Italy because she wants him to have "an educational adventure". He thinks his life is going to be...
36.8K 1K 30
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
2.5K 56 14
"แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แดษชษดษข, ส™แดœแด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› สœษช๊œฑ แด„ษชษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡สŸสŸแด€?" FINISHED AS OF OCT 11,2020 REWRITING AS OF APRIL 3,2024
40.3K 1.6K 29
"Boys shouldn't like boys." In which Iwaizumi Hajime fell in love with his guy bestfriend, Oikawa Tooru but Oikawa's parents were homophobic. โš ๏ธmay c...