~Fnaf 2 x Reader Inserts~

By Cassie33love

Fnaf 2 Reader Inserts! (Or Oneshots) Characters Included: Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Marionette, and... More

~Meeting the Toys~
~Meeting the Originals~
~Toy Freddy x Reader~
~Toy Freddy x Reader {Part 2}~
~Toy Bonnie x Reader~
~Toy Bonnie x Reader 2~ Cowgirl
~Toy Chica x Reader~
~Toy Chica x Reader 2~
~Shadow Freddy x Reader~
~Shadow Freddy x Reader {Part 2}~
~Shadow Bonnie x Reader~
~Yandere! Marionette x Reader~
~Yandere! Marionette x Reader {Part 2}~
~Freddy x Reader~
~Bonnie x Reader~
~Chica x Reader~
~Foxy x Reader~
~Thank You Reader-Chan's for #1~
~Toy Bonnie x Animatronic Reader~

~Golden Freddy x Reader~

4.6K 79 84
By Cassie33love

~Author's Note~
Someone on Quotev asked if I would make a chapter with Golden Freddy, and I will! Don't know why I forgot him in the first place, he's one of my favorites. Anyways, onto the story Reader-Chan~ (Btw follow me on Quotev Cassiopeia8672)

~3rd Person's POV~
It was a peaceful evening, and you were going back and forth through the house trying to make sure you're ready to go to work. Finally after assuring yourself you got everything, you locked your house and left.
(Insert Transportation Here)

~At the Restaurant~
"Hey guys!" You announced entering the building and securing the door behind you.

"Hey (y/n)!" Toy Freddy replied.

"Yess I'm so glad you're here-- These morons were driving me crazy!" Toy Chica huffed.

"Maybe cause that's you're an annoying skank---"

"OKAY let's not start calling names Bon! Matter of fact, I'm not hanging out with y'all until you stop fighting." You facepalmed.

"B-But I didn't even do anything..." Toy Freddy mumbled and watched as you walked away. "Look at what you two done." He looked at Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie frowning.

"But she started it--!" Toy Bonnie argued.

"Nooo he started it!" Toy Chica argued back.

"Oh my God I swear y'all act like kids sometimes." Toy Freddy sighed and rolled his eyes.

~At the Office~
Making it to the office, you got settled like usual and pulled up the tablet.
"Oh Lord they still fighting." You frowned at the screen watching Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie exclaiming to each other with steam practically coming out their ears. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you knew it wasn't anything nice. Toy Freddy was on the stage sitting with his head in his hands.

"Welp looks like they aren't gonna stop any time soon." You shook your head and put the tablet down. Looking down the hall you froze realizing something was there. A floating Freddy Head slowly coming towards you. Your eyes went wide and you screamed louder than you ever had. "AHHHHH!"

~Back at the Front~
"Was that (y/n)?!?" Toy Chica asked scared.

"Oh God what happened?!" Toy Bonnie panicked.

Toy Freddy jumped off the stage and ran down the hall with the others behind him.

~Back in the Office~
"(Y/n)?! Where are you?!" Toy Freddy yelled concerned after you were nowhere in sight.

"Oh God I hope she's okay..." Toy Chica started tearing up as well as Toy Bonnie.

"This is all our fault-- We could've been here with her." Toy Bonnie's ears drooped.

"G-Guys I'm okay.." You came from under the desk and started crying.

"You're okay!" Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie ran to you immediately and crushed you in a hug.

"I-I saw a head floating down the h-hall towards me." You wiped the tears from your face not noticing the funny looks they gave you.

"You wha-- what???" Toy Freddy questioned.

"Are you on lean or something??" Toy Chica questions.

"N-No! I legit saw it!" You replied and frowned.

"What?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"I-It was like Freddy's head-- but it wasn't brown like him. It was golden." You replied and refused to look down the hall.

"Uh that's weird... None of us have ever seen a golden version of Freddy..." Toy Freddy mumbled.

"H-Help-- GUYS!! THERE'S A WEIRD FLOATING THING IN HERE!!" You heard Mangle scream from one of the other rooms.

"S-Sorry (y/n) we'll be right back!" They jumped up and ran down the hall.

"B-But-- OH GOD DON'T LEAVE ME!!" You screamed and started shaking in fear. You weren't sure if you were being paranoid, or you legit felt like something was behind you, and you didn't dare turn around.

"Please don't hate me love, I'm sorry I scared you." A male's voice softly spoke from behind you.

"ACK!" You jumped out your chair and across the desk to run from whoever was behind you.

Two strong arms wrapped around your waist to keep you from running. "Please don't leave-- I want to talk to you.."

"W-Why? I don't even know you!" You answered trying to break out of his hold. "Let go of me!"

"Only if you promise me you won't run..." He answered.

"I-I guess I promise..." You mumbled and stopped trying to get out of his hold.

"Okay good." He slowly let go and continued to look at you.

You turned around and started to blush after facing him. "U-Um who are you?" You stuttered.

"My name's Golden Freddy, glad I finally got to meet you." He introduced and smiled.

"I-I'm (y/n), nice to meet--- Wait what do you mean finally?" You stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"I-I may or may not have been watching you." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away blushing.

"Wha-- When?! How come I never saw you?!" You asked shocked.

"I-I didn't mean like a stalker-- I just been i-interested in you..." He blushed even brighter.

"You're interested in me?" You started to blush brighter as well.

"Y-Yeah but I never could get t-the courage..."

"Y-You could've tried talking to me.. I wouldn't have minded-- long as you didn't do like you did awhile ago that is." You frowned wondering why he scared you in the first place.

He noticed the look on your face, so he answered. "I wanted to get your attention."

"I guess that makes sense-- but don't ever do that again!" You playfully smacked him on the arm and he smiled.

"I won't I promise." He crossed his fingers.

"Now, where did you come from, why are you here-- and how did you get head floating powers?"

~After Explaining to You~
"That's some interesting information..." You shook your head smiling.

"It's more but I don't really want to talk about it yet..." His smile faltered and he looked away like he was having Vietname flashbacks. (bad joke? ok lmao)

"I-It's okay, you can tell me whenever you feel like it!" You hugged him and you felt him stiffen. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have hugged you so suddenly!" You pulled away quickly and blushed from embarrassment.

"N-No it's okay! I-I would love a hug." He blushed and pulled you back into a hug.

"O-Oh!" You started blushing furiously and buried your face in his chest.

"OHHH what's going on here?!" Toy Chica squealed coming into the room with the others.

You jumped out of Golden Freddy's arms immediately and looked at Toy Chica blushing even brighter. "U-Um guys what did Mangle see?" You asked changing the subject, and being curious.

"I'm gonna let you know now I'm still gonna question what's going on here-- but anyways, Mangle saw a floating head like you did." She answered.

"We tried to look everywhere to see where it could be, but came up with nothing." Toy Freddy answered.

"Yeah I don't know what's happening tonight!" Toy Bonnie spoke.

"U-Um that was me actually... I did it as a distraction so I could get (y/n) alone for awhile." Golden Freddy cringed slightly.

"WHAT?!" All three of them questioned loudly and looked at him shocked.

"U-Um guys-- Meet Golden Freddy..."

"Golden--? Golden Freddy?" Toy Bonnie questioned.

"You mean he's the bastard that tried to hurt you?!" Toy Freddy glared at him in pure murder mode.

You stepped in front of Golden Freddy to protect him. "N-No! He didn't hurt me!"

"But he scared the hell out of you!" Toy Chica responded.

"I didn't have a choice, it was the only way I could get her attention..." Golden Freddy spoke up.

Toy Freddy's eyes softened. "Why didn't you just speak to (y/n) in the first damn place?" He asked baffled.

"I-I couldn't get the courage to do it. This time I just took action before I turned back into a coward." He looked down at his feet.

"I-I'm sorry I got harsh with you..." Toy Freddy apologized.

"It's okay, I don't blame you. I would've done the same." Golden Freddy accepted his apology.

"So where did you come from?" Toy Chica asked.

"It's a long a*s story." He sighed.

~After Explaining Again~
"Wow no wonder none of us knew about you!" Toy Bonnie was shocked.

"Yeah I don't see how someone could hide so well!" Toy Chica added.

"I-I'm just glad I finally met him!" You blushed and looked to see him looking at you blushing as well.

"I think they'll have a wedding very soon." Toy Chica whispered to Toy Bonnie and they both started snickering.

"I heard that Chici! Don't start!" Your head snapped towards her and you turned even redder.

"Hey--- You know it's true!" She responded.

"What did she day?" Golden Freddy asked you.

"U-Um she said we'd be having a w-wedding very soon..."

"Oh-- Well she is right about that." He smirked and cuddled you.

"See that's the proof right there!" Toy Freddy started laughing.

"O-Oh." You blushed and buried your face in his chest again as everyone continued to joke about you both the rest of the night.

The restaurant's alarm went off meaning your night shift is over with. "Damn it's 6am already?!" Toy Chica asked and jumped out of her chair. "I'll see you two again tonight!"

"Well we have been here quite awhile, see you again tonight you two." Toy Freddy responded.

"We'll see you later (y/n)! Hope to see you again soon Golden Freddy!" Toy Bonnie waved and left with the other two.

"They were nicer than I thought. Especially after what I did to you..." He watched as they left.

"That's because you aren't a threat to me, of course they would still like you!" You smiled at him and started packing up your stuff.

"Y-you'll be back tonight right (y/n)?" He asked worried.

"Of course! Why would you even ask?"

"I-I'm scared you won't come back after that stunt I pulled." He looked away avoiding your gaze.

"You haven't ran me away, I'll still be here I promise." You walked over to him and turned his head to you. "I'm not scared of you anymore either."

"Really?"

"Really!" You assured.

"Then prove it." He smirked and you turned bright red.

Slowly you put your lips to his and he responded quickly. Pulling away you turned even brighter and he smiled. "Okay now I believe you."

"Ooh you're such a troll!" You playfully rolled your eyes and walked past him.

"No really I believe you." He followed behind you.

"Yeah I knew you just wanted a kiss." You giggled and hugged him. "I'll see you again soon Goldie."

"See you tonight (y/n)." He hugged back then stayed in place to watch you leave.

"She called me Goldie..."

~Author's Note~
Hope you loved this chapter Reader-Chan! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 375 26
Hey guys ok Let me explain if you read my FNAF freddy X Reader story And My bonnie X Reader story you will understand what is going on here So You Fr...
29.4K 853 29
SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS BOOK fonnie❗️ Story goes where it wants. Sorry. Fredrick is a foster kid who's been passed around ever since birth. He has gone...
670 31 35
A dark past, an uncertain future. Shadow was only young when her father, William Afton, was arrested and charged with accounts of murder against chil...
6.8K 281 113
Time to meet the crew! --------- This is book 1 out of 4, so expect a lot more! --------- This series is based off of Fnaf Adventures made by TheInvi...