(Throne of Glass Fanfiction)...

By DollarPaws

Featuring the next generation of the throne of glass cast. Make sure to check out my other fanfic before this... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Arriving Part 1
Chapter 2: Remnants
special chapter
Chapter 3: Leave it to the adults
Chapter 4: Eyvin
Chapter 6: Bring him back.
Chapter 7: Sierra, no!
Chapter 8: Witch Mirror
Chapter Nine: Surprise Vistors
Chapter 10: To Kill A Valg King
Chapter 11: Maven
Chapter 12: Twenty Five and More
Chapter 13: :(
Clothing Reference (You can skip)
Chapter 14: Yulemas Ball Pt.1 :)
Chapter 15: Yulemas Ball Pt.2 :(
Chapter 16: Jokes On You
Chapter 17: Aryna, she dead
Chapter 18: Trapped
Chapter 19: Let go
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Funeral
Chapter 22: A break
Chapter 23: Heir
Chapter 24: Ghosts
Chapter 25:Realm of the Dead
-end-

Chapter 5: The Boy with Blue Eyes

250 6 2
By DollarPaws

Eyvin had followed the boy.

He didn't even notice. Well, it wasn't his fault, Eyvin had been trained alongside Sierra through and through, memories of having to walk of hiding within branches and nooks and crannies in the forests to hide from his sister while they were training, his mother overlooking it all; memories of walking across heated sand barefoot without making a sound, the pain seemed minor compared to everything else. Their mother was not cruel, had made sure they felt pain, yes, but she had never once made them get any major accident or pain.

Thomas walked into an alley, the teenager sighing as he slid down the wall, falling into a seating position. Taking out a wrapped parcel, the boy made an attempt to clean his hands by wiping it on his pants. Eyvin spied a piece of bread and a bit of cheese as Thomas unwrapped the parcel, taking tiny, reserved bites.

"I feel sad just looking at how much you're eating," Eyvin drawled, Thomas jolted, blue eyes flinching ", Come on, I'll get you something."

"I'm fine, thank you," Thomas said curtly, gaze averted.

"I insist."

At first, there was silence then Eyvin sighed and walked out. Thomas sagged, taking another little bite of the chewy and hard bread, popping a bit of cheese onto his tongue, its tangy and strong flavor hitting hard. 

So Thomas ate alone, at least he thought he was going to eat alone.

Eyvin came back after a few moments, carrying a bag of something steaming hot, probably from the market; plopping down next to him. Thomas narrowed his gaze at him and Eyvin simply raised his brows ", I'm not forcing you to eat, but it's here if you want it."

At that, the prince pulled a hand-wrapped meat pie out of the bag, the delicious warm smell floated over to Thomas and he grimaced, but was resilient as he continued to eat. It was very cold, and though he would hate to admit, the heat from the prince was almost as wanted as a warm meal and a bath.

"Ugh, fine," Thomas said, at last, the prince chuckling as he handed the boy a meat pie, the warmth seeping into his hand, the crunch of the crust was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard in a while, the savory meat flushing color into his cheeks.

"You know," Eyvin started ", You have the lightest blue eyes I've ever seen."

Thomas flushed, shoving the entire pie into his mouth, burning his tongue in the process.

"No need to get embarrassed, it's a compliment," Eyvin said handing another pie towards him.

"Why are you here?"

"Don't be so cold! I needed some company," Eyvin said, cracking a smile.

"You're the crowned prince, the ladies at the palace would love your company."

"Ah, but," the crowned prince brought his lips close enough to whisper in Thomas's ear, his voice dropping ", I like boys."

Eyvin's smile fell, the prince ran a hand through his white hair ", Wait! Wait! I'm lying!"

"It's not that," Thomas said, shaking his head ", I'm just shocked."

"Really?" A huge grin plastered its way on Eyvin's face, lighting his complexion, his sapphire eyes igniting.

Thomas grimaced at how adorable it made him.

-

Just something I managed to scrounge up during online class while my teacher goes on and on :)

also if you wondering Thomas is dead, like actually dead, Erawan didn't make an illusion, and he is not going to pull a Rhysand

I'll touch in on that in later chaps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 35
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 π–˜π–œπ–”π–—π–“ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š π•±π–†π–Š π––π–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“ π•Έπ–†π–Šπ–›π–Š, π–˜π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–”π–“. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 π–’π–†π–™π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–”π–‘π–‹. Β¦ Rumours o...
69.3K 2.1K 51
For decades, Aelin Ashryver Galathynius and Rowan Whitethorn have ruled the Kingdom of Doranelle, passing the governance of Terrasen to her cousin, A...
17.9K 1.1K 14
(Book One in the Celestial series) βš”οΈ She didn't remember much of her former life---except for perhaps the cool scent of the ocean breeze as it fille...
47.2K 2.1K 33
In which a thief and an assassin learn that they are so much more than the masks that they wear [TOG - KOA] [EVENTUAL (SARDOTHIEN) OC X CANON! MALE]