Thug Motivation

By KayCTheWriter

15 y/o Ke'Asia meets 17 y/o Kaevyon and they preform chemistry..what happens next ? 🤔 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
UPDATE🧚🏽‍♀️!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End 💔
Huge Update

Chapter 7

4K 51 3
By KayCTheWriter

Kaevyon POV:
   Im finna put my fit on and head out, this supposed to be a pool party but ian into that shit 🤷🏽‍♂️. I swear if any nigga try some slimy shit tonight, im gone catch me a body real quick !

Ke'Asia POV:
      We're almost ready to leave but Kayla is taking extra long with her make up 🙄. Idk understand why she's even putting it on, this bitch is just- dumb 😑🤦🏽‍♀️!!

"KAYLA COME ON !" I yelled upstairs to Kayla..she taking forever and I'm ready to go 😒.

Kayla finally came out of my room..thank lord 😤!

We Uber to the party and we finally get to the party and I see some people from school but they all older guys, Ik bc Kae introduced me to them 😌. I looked around until I saw Kae starring at me ☺️. Then he walked up to me 😳!

Kaevyon: hey lil mama 🥵.
me: heyy Kae.
Kaevyon: Kae ? I'm just "Kae" to you ?
me: I mean like we don't date we just talking.
Kaevyon: come with me to my car.

Ik damn well this nigga did not just- 🤦🏽‍♀️. I followed him to his car and we both got in.

Kaevyon: let's change that "talking" shit..I'm tired of "talking" to you Asia.
Ke'Asia: Kaevyon you know-
Kaevyon: Ke'Asia I'm not your ex. Don't compare me to that lame ass nigga. You gotta trust me when I say I wanna be with you.

I felt so weak and I wanted to cry 😪.

What y'all think happened next ? What's y'all input on this ? What y'all think Ke'Asia gonna say ?

*NEXT 3 CHAPTERS WILL BE UPLOADED ON WEDNESDAY 6/17*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 30
eccedentesiast. Somebody who hides there pain with an smile. DECEMBER 21
18.2K 931 36
New life. New rules. New people. New beginnings. Everyone's been living their life to the fullest. But your past is always going to come back and bit...
154K 6.1K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...