All For You (Yandere Yamaguch...

By nixxeon

⚠️Extreme Trigger Warning⚠️ • Slight Abuse, Manipulation, Cussing, Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Abuse... More

Admiration [1]
Snacks [2]
Annoyance [3]
You Can't [4]
Making Up [5]
Stealing [6]
Jealousy [7]
Beach [8]
Bikini [9]
Duo [10]
It's What You Deserve [11]
Help [12]
I Love You [14]
Another [15]
You're Disgusting [16]
Q&A
Prints [17]
Insane [18]
No [19]
Cuddle Me....Please [20]
Punishments [21]
Mean [22]
[Ending 1]
Chapter 14 [Comic Remake]
Escape? [23]
Kind [24]
ˢᵗᵒᵖ [25]
[Ending 2]
[Ending 3]
Thank You

Missing [13]

6.9K 227 592
By nixxeon

BWAHAHAHA GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERIOUS BOOK BUT ALL OF YOU ARE COMMENTING YAMYAMS IS SANGWOO AND I-

I DID THIS ON IMPULSE

ITS JUST A QUICK COLORED SKETCH BUT-

OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT! IF YAMS DIDNT PLAY VOLLEYBALL, TELL ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE THAT YOU CANT SEE HIM PLAYING BASEBALL

HE GIVES ME STRONG BASEBALL VIBES

FBSKALNDBAKALMD

IM SO TEMPTED TO MAKE THIS THE NEW BOOK COVER 💀💀💀💀

I CANT BREATHEE

-Nixeon-

• • •

     My eyes flutter open.

...

     'Where am I?'

     I glance over at the gore in the corner. The smell has gotten significantly worse. Their bodies look more rotten than before, even though it's only been about a day.

     My eyes wonder some more, landing on the hundreds of creepy ass photos of me lining the walls. My belongings were piled up on the nightstand neatly.

     'Oh yeah....' my eyes start filling with tears. Goddamnit. Stop crying. You need to get out of here.

'If I stay in here with this smell I'm going to fucking go insane'

     I sit up, feeling cold chain links around my neck. My hands wander up to said object, tugging at it.

'A chain collar?'

     There's a lock on it so I couldn't loosen the chain enough for my head to squeeze out.

'Great'

     I try to open my mouth, but there's a gag in my mouth with tape over the gag

'Even better! I cant call for help'

     I look down at my uncomfortably tied up limbs. My ankles were tightly bound together with a thick piece of rope. And yet I couldn't see my wrists because they were behind my back, I could feel more thick rope rubbing at the skin.

     Okay. Stay calm. There's got to be a way out of here.

'Goddammit. Who am I kidding? I'm never going to escape. This is impossible.'

     I lay back down and close my eyes, tears pouring down them.

'Somebody please help me..'

     I clamp my eyes tighter when I hear a door open and close. Agonizingly slow steps were taken when walking down the stairs.

     A tantalizing aroma flooded my nose. It didn't mask the smell of the corpses, but it did a good job distracting me.

    'Food'

     My mouth is watering so bad. I'm so hungry.

     "Hey, wake up princess" a whisper was heard.

     I already knew it was Yamaguchi, even before he talked, yet disappointment and fear filled my body to the brim. I'm starting to shake as I hear him place down what I assume is a plate of food and grab my shoulder, wiggling it gently.

     I turn my head towards him. He has a creepy soft smile on his face. Does he fucking enjoy this? I glare daggers at him.

     "Good morning Y/n" he says delicately, before ripping the tape off of my mouth violently quick.

     "OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" I try to yell out. It only comes out as pained whimpers and garbled words though

    "I know, I'm sorry" he spoke, removing the gag from my mouth.

     "I'm sorry" he raised his hand to pat my head.

     I jerk my head away from under his tender grasp.

     "Don't touch me."

     He looks down and sighs. "Here," I watch him closely as he picks up a plate of food, breakfast food, and places it on the bed in front of me.

     "You must be hungry, eat" he gestured to the plate.

     I must admit, this is the tastiest looking thing I've seen in a while, but damn. This is so fucked. It could be drugged, poisoned, worse. Is he trying to kill me? No, he would have done it already. Sell my organs? Sex trafficking? For his own personal fucked up enjoyment? Where the hell is Yamyams? I want my Yamyams back. Not this fucking crazy psycho.

     "And if I don't eat it? You could of poisoned it. I'm not as stupid as you think" I snap out at him, venom leaking from my vocal chords.

     "Then starve." He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a switchblade. Bringing it close to my back.

     My eyes widened and I start struggling against the chains and ropes. "H-hey! Get that thing away from me!"

     "Calm down. I don't expect you want me to feed you yet, so I'm cutting off your wrist ropes" he sighs as if he were talking to a child. That bitch. How else am I supposed to react when a crazy ass murderer is nearing me with a knife? That's right. Freak the fuck out.

'Wait....yet? How long does he plan to keep me here dammit?!'

     After freeing my wrists, he leans down and tries to kiss my forehead. Not without a fight bitch. I lean away from him. He sighs and grabs both of my shoulders abruptly and pulls me closer to his lips. He smiles after planting his kiss on my forehead.

     He turns around and walks up and out of the basement, I could hear and audible lock after he closed the trapdoor.

'He just left me here with my hands untied? What a fucking idiot'

     Deciding that food is a top priority right now, because my stomach is practically eating itself and it doesn't seem to be drugged, I scarf down the meal. Although I don't want to admit it, it tasted amazing.

     I quickly sit up. I hobble my way off of the bed. This is going to be a bitch with tied up ankles. I crouch down and get to work. Picking at the ropes is seeming to to nothing. I look around the room for anything I could use. I spot a metal cart with several tools on it. I crawl and wiggle towards the cart at a fast pace. He could come back down at anytime. I need to hurry the fuck up.

     The chain around my neck suddenly tightened, choking me. My hands instinctively shot up to my neck as I crawled backwards, giving the chain some slack so I could loosen up the collar a bit. Basking in the freedom of oxygen for a minute I looked around. I can reach far with this chain leash, but I can't reach the cart.

Noted.

Disappointed, I crawl back to the bed, sitting on the floor beside it and work on releasing my ankles. My fingers are aching from ripping and clawing at the ropes but after an hour or so I unravel the rope from my legs. Rubbing at my red and sore ankles I survey the room around me. I take a proper look at the length of the chain collar.

9 feet. I have a 9 foot radius from the bed.

I stand up and stretch my legs. Walking around the room, as much as my chain would let me with out choking me, and I start to weep. I cover my mouth to try and not make any noises.

'Dammit.'

'Is this really how I'm going to die?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 3.7K 96
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...
4.3M 173K 66
𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "4 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 1 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯", 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺. 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮�...
152K 3.7K 27
Yandere Kenma x reader x Yander Kuroo This is a poly ship TW: Gore, Stalking, Sexual themes, major character death I do not own any of these characte...
900 46 7
"ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵍᵘⁱˡᵗʸ." Ah, Shoyo was always known as the playboy in school he messed with them a little and dumbed them. Years later...