Grill x Chill

By MusicalShipperSquad

probably one shots :p also you're welcome and i'm sorry More

My boy
My boy (part 2)
Reasons Grill x Chill is canon
Reasons to ship Grill x Chill 2
Short fluff
Reasons to ship Grill x Chill 3
More Content
Growing Up

Discord fun

575 7 10
By MusicalShipperSquad

Grill at a young age lost her father because he left. She only had her mother who fell into a depression after her dad left. Her mom was working constantly and Grill was often left home alone to think to herself. Once she was 12-13, she started feeling really uncomfortable in her own body and felt such Dysphoria it was making her mental health slowly shatter. She really got into emo music and went through a goth phase until she was 15, accepting she was trans and was now a he. Around this time, he cut his hair and started wearing a binder. He also met Chill, the most important person to him. His mother was fine and supportive of Grill being trans and even paid for both a top and bottom surgery for him and testosterone. Skip some years ahead and he is who he is today.

[Story 1 I wrote on the On The Hill fan server]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate how he looks at you Chill. Do you even see it?" Grill said dragging Chill into the janitors closet to talk. "Wh-what are you talking about Grill? Charles was just talking to me when you dragged me away..!" Chill exclaimed taking his hand out of Grill's grip and putting it in his hoodie pocket. "How dense are ya Chill? I thought you would've notice how he acts around you by now!" Grill was trying not to yell in frustration. The fact that anyone would look at his boy like that made him angry. He put his hands on Chills shoulder and stared him in the eyes. Chill blushed at the eye contact and how close Grill was to him. "Listen, I don't want him taking you away from me Chill. You're the only person I consider a friend..." Grill said getting more quiet as he spoke, his gaze falling to the floor. Chill had a look of shock on his face as the blush spread. He hoped Grill thought that, but he never thought he'd actually say it. Chill brought both his hands up and put them on top of Grills, then brought both their hands down, holding them. Grill looked up at Chill, and seeing him smile how he did brought blush to his face.

[Story 2 I wrote on the On The Hill fan server]

Sorry if they aren't that good, I was just messing around with the writing because fun. The first one is one of my headcanons and the second one was a request by a friend. Sorry for not updating either, I just got really lazy TwT (I'm sorry úwù love ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.4K 32
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 pop princess Suki Monroe and heartthrob Drew Starkey collide in a whirlwind of late-night adventures and serendipitous moments... 𝜗...
150K 6.6K 45
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
1.6M 29.3K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.3K 5.6K 58
In the realm of fire and blood, where dragons dance and ambition burns bright, two souls entwine in a fate forged by destiny's hand. Sitara Evangelin...