bts little space oneshots

By vhskkb

little space to ease your soul. ☆〜(ゝ。∂) → bts little space one shots ➘ • no translations • absol... More

prologue
overworked x namkook
vlive! x namkook
target x jungkook x bts
fan meeting x sope
neglected x jungkook x bts
best friends! x yoonkook x bts
candy x taehyung x bts
punishment x jikook
cookies x yoonkook
vr set x sope
braces x taekook
stuffies x taegi
bunny ears x namkook
missing you x jikook
clingy x taekook
strawberry x vmin
broken x vkook
really? x namjin
little star x 2tae
trust me x taekook
always here x jihopemin
magic x dubchaeng
icky x yoonkook
overwatch x jikook
lies x taegikook
red x taekook
sweet chaos x maknae x hyung
just you x taekook
baby bear x vmin
sweet lullaby x vmin
different x yoonjin
a what? x taeminkookgi
golden x namgikook
scent x hopekook
perfect x taeminkookseokgi
safe place x jungkook x bts
moon and stars x namkook
strawberry and movies x markhyuck
teething x yoonkook
two is better than one x vkook
brat x yoomin
angel x yoonkook
skirts x yoonjin
animal crossing x taekook
no fun x namgi
diapers x yoonkook
memories x namjin x bts
sweet x jungkook x bts
puppy x yoonkook
tea party x namjin
ily x vmin
school project x taegi
hyper one! x jinkook
concert problems x jungkook x bts
secret x taekook
heart! x jikook
four kisses x yoomin
run bts! x namkook
told you! x sope
pretty boy x taegikook
pacifier package x sope
a picnic with hyung! x jikook
sleepy boy x namjoon x bts
mine x taejin
little one x yoonkook
best daddy x yoonseokmin
tag! x taejin
yoonie's fairy! x yoonjin
cute clothes, koo! x namkook
japan, here we come! x vmin
puddles x vmin
chun 'n joonie x namseok
animal whisperer x yoonseok
soulmate x vmin
never cry alone x yoonkook
sleepless in seoul x taekook
thank you!
waa so cool !! (*'◒'*)

you can do it x yoonkookseok

5.3K 140 124
By vhskkb

little: jungkook
caregiver's: yoongi and hoseok
age range: 2-3

"just leave me alone, okay? it's going fine." jungkook frustrated out. he hated how everyone was asking him things - especially jin and jimin. they've all just come back from dance practice. he was sweaty, tired, and a lot was on his mind and the other members weren't making it any better.

seeing how irritated the maknae displayed, they decided to leave him alone. they guessed the question could wait. all they were going to ask was how his choreography was going for his solo.

currently they were working on their upcoming album, wings! they all had their own solo songs for this album but it seemed that jungkook was stressing over it more than anyone.

the nineteen year old wanted none of it. the days were passing by too fast it seemed like he was never satisfied with the amount of hours he practiced by himself.

so with a small head tilt signaling to the bathroom the boys knew he was going to take a shower.

he rushed to his room, grabbed the first loose t-shirt, sweatpants, and boxers when he first opened his drawer. once he locked himself in the bathroom he was finally alone.

usually the boy would talk when he had a problem or just needed to rant and that was perfectly fine - his hyung's would try his best to reassure him that everything would be okay.

but as of right now that didn't seem to be the situation. they knew something was wrong, he has never talked back like that. it seemed like he had shut down.

"i wish i could just get those parts right. that's all i want but no matter how many hours i'm in that fucking practice room i always slip up.." he whined to himself, trying again but his foot work only turned sloppy when he tried.

x

the hot beads of water ran down his hair and back. that was till he realized that he's been staring at the bath wall for a good ten minutes, he was just zoned out.

he was floating in a river of thoughts, the currents were too fast he couldn't get to land.

"jungkook, are you almost done? the other bathroom's are already occupied!" the boy heard, it was quite difficult for him to understand as water gushed out right next to him and the door separating him and the familiar voice: taehyung's.

he panicked and squeezed shampoo into his hand and massaged it into his hair. "y-yeah! i'm almost out." jungkook huffed.

so, not wanting to take another twenty minutes, he quickly finished up in the shower - probably changing as fast as lightning. he apologized over and over again to his hyung once he got out.

showers always made him tired. he he flopped in bed, not caring if his hair was still damn and just closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

he'll get the footwork right at some point. he had to. if hoseok could learn his solo already, he could.

that's the thing jungkook despised about himself. he would always compare himself to others but that was the only thing pushing him to work harder.

usually he never felt like this. sure he would be down here and there but he was genuinely upset with himself at the moment. instead of laying in bed just thinking he could be heading towards the dance studio again - yet when he joked about it on his way home one of the rappers asked him not to go, saying that eight hours was enough for today.

exhausted and his head cloudy he laid in bed as he faced the wall he picked at the loose threads of his blanket. resting his hand on his cheek, he pouted.

not noticing that someone had slipped in bed with him, their hands wrapping around his slim waist. "what's wrong, jungkookie?" a voice whispered in his ear softly.

jungkook knew who it was. hoseok was always there for him even though he never expressed when he was upset at times. he knew. "hyung. i want to be as good as you. i-i'm terrible." he shifted himself to meet hoseok face to face.

the rapper's expression softened and tucked the boys hair behind his ear. "oh, kook. don't say that, baby-" a tear streamed down the maknae's cheek before his hyung could even say anything else.

he was sensitive when it came to thinking he didn't meet standards. he felt so hopeless. all the reassurance he was giving himself earlier was null.

hoseok pulled him to his chest and hugged him tight, letting him cry his feelings away. "koo. don't say that about yourself. you're amazing." he rubbed circles on his back. the older one hated when jungkook thought like this.

"b-but hyungie always gets it so fast, it seems so easy for you.. i-i can't. it's too hard and i get confused. the footwork - god, i can't keep up with the song."

his hyung knew how he felt. it could be irking, not knowing how to do just two steps yet jungkook explained how he wasn't getting a full fifteen seconds that held various amounts of complex footwork. 

"you have to take it slow. what you're trying to do is learn it all at the same time, divide it and take your time. i'll tell you what. i'll help you next week, yeah?" hoseok waited for a smile to light up on the younger one's face except kook looked up to meet him in the eyes with a pout.

his eyes were filled with sadness. "why not right now?" he cocked his head. hoseok stares at him with a blank face. was he being serious? they had just come back from being there for eight hours straight.

"..kook. we just came back. aren't you tired?" he laughed a bit when jungkook just smiled and shook his head.

they stayed in a hugging position for a while more after the younger had refused to let go of him. the rapper listened jungkook rant about his stressful day - not fazed when kook's lisp would come through, small 'daddy''s slipping here and there.

at times he wouldn't even realize when he slipped, but hoseok did. he found it amusing.

that's when they were interrupted by a soft knock on the door before a head peeped into the room. "sorry to bother but i didn't want you two to go hungry.. bring the nice person i am, you know?" yoongi beamed, flattering himself as he opened the door with his foot, closing it with his hip.

handing the two bowls of last night's leftover jajangmyeon - all of them were tired, not feeling the need to make anything when they already had food to eat. - he sat on the edge of the bed seeing the pair get and thanking him.

jungkook only ate a few bites before crawling over to yoongi, straddling himself on his waist as he wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"uh. ju-" the eldest rapper was given a glare by hoseok. that means he probably shouldn't complain and just accept the hug. yoongi wasn't going to lie, he enjoyed it.

the youngest one felt at ease when he felt his hyung wrap his arms around him, embracing the hug.

hoseok placed his bowl on his lap. "he had a rough day today. right, koo?" the boy commented.

yoongi looked down at the maknae when the other boy commented and began petting his hair softly. "mm. 's hard for kookoo. can't 'ungie" he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

the two older ones looked at each other with a frown. they felt bad for him. only being nineteen, jungkook has done a lot for himself and for the group.

the eldest rapper shook his head. "yes you can, koo. maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the next day.. - it'll take a while but you're so talented! you can do it! hyung's are here for a reason, right? we'll help you along the way, jungkookie."

those kind words made the boy smile, softly gripping onto yoongi's shirt. "mhm.. 'ank you daddy," he chirped.

with that, yoongi knew that kook would take those words to heart. "i'll leave you two to eat. i'll be back later after i finish eating." the boy sighed and tried getting the boy off him but only received a whine.

"nuh. kissy, daddy! kissy kissy!" he protested. the older one couldn't say no. he gave a swift peck on his lips before scooping him off and into hoseok's lap. "see you later."

"mhm." "bye bye, yoonie!"

they chatted and ate, stacking the bowl's and placing them on the nightstand.

hoseok laid back down in bed, jungkook sitting on his caregiver's lower abdomen as they swung their hands. "would you like to see me off like, hyung?" he teased. the little's mouth widened into a 'o' "nu uh! want dada here wif kookoo!" he gleamed, collapsing onto his caregiver, hugging him as tight as possible.

"i'm just joking, bun." the rapper cooed and rubbed his back. jungkook hummed in satisfied and rubbed his cheek against the boy's soft shirt. it smelled of fresh sent detergent.

the little one ran his hand across his bed trying to find a bump to find a certain object but it wasn't there. he got off his caregiver and peeked under the sheets. "dada.. wan' paci buh not here." he glowered, wrapping the sheets around him.

"who did you take a nap with last time?" hobi asked as he sat up in bed, his back resting on the headboard.

jungkook blinked at him. it's been a while since he last slipped and he had totally forgotten. for sure it wasn't hoseok - he would've remembered. "daddy?" the boy cocked his head.

his eyes wandered to the door as he tried to think. that's when he remembered the day he was feeling a little under the weather - maybe two weeks ago. he slept with yoongi that day, it was probably still in his room since they haven't needed it till now. "daddy got it." he confirmed.

hoseok nodded. "i'll text hyung to b-" he was interrupted by someone opening the door, dancing in place.

"i'm back.." yoongi playfully sang. koo's eyes widened. his daddy's arms carried his stuffy and pacifier!

he jumped in bed, kook being in the middle of his two caregiver's. "here, koo. were you looking for them?" yoongi handed over the objects. jungkook nodded.

"i thought so." he chuckled, moving the boy's wispy bangs out the way so he could see his eyes that were shyly looking back at him.

jungkook did the same after a while, getting on yoongi's tummy as they held hands, hoseok watching dearly. that was until the eldest rapper covered koo's eyes.

jungkook wasn't expecting that. "mm?" he giggled, hearing the other two laughed.

if he babbled anything else his pacifier would fall out - but thankfully it was secured with his pacifier clip yet he wanted it occupying his mouth.

he heard hushed shambles moving around the bed. koo couldn't see anything though, his daddy was still covering his eyes.

"peek-a-boo!" yoongi uncovered his eyes. jungkook raised his shoulder out of excitement, seeing his two caregiver's smiling back at him.

he bounced and booped both of his hyung's nose. "'ungies!" he giggled, not caring that his pacifier had fallen out.

there was something that was catching his attention though, something was trapped under the pillow hoseok had his head rested on. koo dived in between his two hyung's squeezing his hand under the pillow.

he could hear the two snickering as he struggled a bit. koo puffed his cheeks as he pulled out the - kitty! it was a kitty stuffy.

"d-daddy, dada 'ook kitty! 'ook 'ike daddy.." he turned to y'all go with a cheeky smile. yoongi only laughed when hoseok agreed with the younger.

koo still had no idea where this stuffy came from. it was new, he's never seen it before because he only had two. ms. coco, his bunny stuffy, and lu, his squirrel stuffy.. and now? he has a kitty stuffy! he was so jovial!

yoongi knew the maknae was having a hard time. everyday he would check up with jungkook, sit with him every night so he could rant about his day. the younger one appreciated it greatly. "you were having a hard time.. so hobi and i got you a gift. you deserve it." the rapper smiled, ruffling his hair.

his hyung's was so thoughtful - all of them actually. jungkook has mentioned it once how a bunny stuffy had caught his attention at the store once. and what did hoseok do? come home with it the next day. same situation with the squirrel stuffy.

koo looked at it for a while, his eyes observing the soft fur. "ooh. pretty! 'ank you!" he jumped onto his caregiver's who were now closer together, closing the gap where jungkook had laid. he gave them a great big bear hug making them both groan from the sudden weight on top of him.

nonetheless they were joyful. when jungkook was happy, they were happy. "you're welcome baby i'm glad you liked it." hoseok smiled, patting his back.

x

"i'm nervous, hyung. what if i mess up" jungkook asked hoseok after he took a gulp of water from his water bottle.

a couple days have passed now and yoongi, hoseok, and jungkook were all in one practice room. hoseok was there teaching jungkook while yoongi was there just for support - either way it was valued.

the boy who was helping him shook his head. "you're doing great. i think you got it, kook. how about we do the whole song now?" hoseok ask his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

the younger one looked over at yoongi with a frightening look. "you can do it. you got this." the rapper gave him a thumbs up.

so he nodded and got to the center with hoseok behind him.

the song played, he was doing nicely at the beginning and then the part where he kept messing up began - both rappers watched closely.

he didn't mess up!

jungkook couldn't help but smile at himself, he was so proud but he kept on going till the singer was over.

two minutes passed and not even letting himself catch his breath after the song had finished he ran to the two boys, hugging them oh so tight - almost lifting them up from the ground.

"i did it! i did it, hyung's! did you see me? i'm so proud of myself! thank you, thank you." he praised himself even the other two for helping him along the way.

"we knew you could do it. you're the best boy, jungkookie!"

x

hey hey. bruh you don't know how long this took me - like i would stare at my draft, write ten words and go to tiktok BAJABAAJ but i wanted to write yk i just didn't want to type. finished it though so that's dope. love ya! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.1K 44
"if i swallow magnets, will i become attractive?" "you're already cute when you're nice lia" came a deep, sweet voice behind me, as strong arms circ...
6.4M 132K 32
She never met someone that is so cold and soft at the same time, that is mean to everyone, and not to mention he is super hot. He never met someone...
13.3M 439K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
203K 5K 36
"I was scared, baby." I look back at him and again hold him in my arms. "It's good. It will take few more hours." He informed. "Come home with me...