π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš™πš›πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš || πš‰...

By SavingR

May everything be changed, or not: only Anika AlvarΓ©z and Zabdiel de JesΓΊs can find that out. *Inspired on th... More

β€’ Cast β€’
β€’ 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 β€’
β€’ Prologue β€’
β€’ 1 β€’
β€’ 2 β€’
β€’ 3 β€’
β€’ 4 β€’
β€’ 6 β€’
β€’ 7 β€’
β€’ 8 β€’
β€’ 9 β€’
β€’ 10 β€’
β€’ 11 β€’
β€’ 12 β€’
β€’ 13 β€’
β€’ 14 β€’
β€’ 15 β€’
β€’ 16 β€’
β€’ 17 β€’
β€’ 18 β€’
β€’ 19 β€’
β€’ 20 β€’
β€’ 21 β€’
β€’ 22 β€’
β€’ 23 β€’
β€’ 24 β€’
β€’ 25 β€’

β€’ 5 β€’

547 25 38
By SavingR

Anika

We got to Richard's place and we sat in his living room and got cpnfortable and I was still trying to figure how I would twll him everything. I have never told him why I moved her or with whom. I only told him about my first boyfriend that cheated on me.

Me and Richard have known each other for a year and half, but we only started dating about...three months now and  yesterday he asked me if I was ready to meet his friends, I mean the only one I really knew for the longest was Joel. When I moved out from the house that I used to share with Zabdiel, I moved to a new apartment, which was next to Joel and that's how I met Richard.

°°° One year and half ago °°°

I was leaving my apartment to meet with Jessie, my best friend, when I bumped into someone.

'I am so sorry, I was distracted with not knowing the whereabouts of my sunglasses' I said as I got up and looked into the person who had fallen with me to the ground. He was handsome with his brown eyes and vibrant red hair, which I really liked.

'There's no problem nena, and by the way, your sunglasses are in your head' I led my hand to my head and felt my face burning from the embaressement I just has put myself through. 'I'm Richard' He streched his hand towards me, as a sign to shake it, which I took gladlly.

'I'm Anika' He tilted his head and gave me a soft smile

'I like your name, Anika is not very common is it?' Was he flirting? or am I so lonely that think that every guys that finds my name cute is flirting?

'It's my great grandmother's name, honestly I never heard no one with the same name' He gave me a little cute smile, that made me smile as well, I felt my phone vibrating and saw that it was jessie telling me that she was waiting for me  'Well I need to go, it was nice to meet you, Richard' I turned around and as I was walking away, I heard my name being called

'Anika, wait, have you seen Joel? He lives in front of you, I was hoping he was home but he's not'

'Yeah, actually I saw him yesterday leave the apartment, but I haven't seen him since then'  He just nodded his head 

'Thank you Anika, I guess I'll se you around' There he goes with his cute little smile, leaving me here smiling like a fool, until I remembered I had Jessie downstairs.

°°° Present Day °°°

'You can start if you're ready nika' He said as he sat on the couch next to me, I knew he was a bit dissapointed, but why wouldn't he be

' I'm just going to cut it a bit short' I was nervous, it was the first time of me telling what happened, besides Jessie, but she was there... 'I met Zabdiel when I was 17 years old, I used to work in a clothing store back in Miami and he walked in one day and we got along ever since, we went on multiple dates, but we never admitted that they were dates until, one day, he kissed me and we started dating. Things were really good and after two years of dating, we thought we should live together, we rent an apartment near the clothing store I used to work, and Zabdiel one day, recieved a letter from the college that he had dreamt about and without any doubts we moved to here, to cali...'

°°° Three years ago °°°

'Zabdiel wake up, you're going to be late' I tried to wake his lazy ass for the 10th time this morning, I needed to be at work in 20 minutes and he need to get to class in 30.

'Ya voy mamita, aún es temprano' I rolled my eyes, this was the 10th time he said that

'Amor, te quedan 30 minutos para empezar las clases!' I had to scream, having a 20 year old going to clases is like having a 7 year old doing that, exusting. As I said that he jumped out of bed and started to run through our room. I just went to the kitchen and grabbed my watter bottle and I was ready to leave when I saw him stumbling while puting his demin jacket on with his backpack hanging on his left shoulder. I smiled at the sight of that, and I realised that I was madly in love with him.

°°° Present Day °°°

'I had two jobs and he had one, so we coud pay for his tuition and still have money for our little things, and things were going great, until one day I was feeling really really sick, I thought I was pregnant but it wasn't possible because I was on the pill and we always did it with condoms and later that week I had my period accompained with the worst cramps I have ever had' I noticed as Richard tensed up when I mentioned the fact that Zabdiel and I had sex, I noticed how jelous he was and I thought it was kind of cute to see him get so overprotective and possessive. 'So I went to the Doctor, because I thought I had some food poisoning or something, but I was wrong...'

°°° Three years ago°°°

I was sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for the exams to be ready, but still there was no sign oh him. I must have waited for another 20 minutes, until he came back and sat in front of me with a serious look.

'I have bad news Ms. Alvarez...' I froze as he said that sentence and every kind of bad news rushed through my mind 'Unfortuntley you had a miscarriage'  I was shook, I don't even know if it was for the fact that I was pregnant or for the fact that I had a miscarriage

'Its impossible, I...I was on the pill and me and my...me and my boyfriend always wore a condom...' My voice was shaky and I wanted to cry. I didn't knew what to do, how to react... I just wished Zabdiel was here with me

'It happens most of the times, pill doesn't work 100%, nor do condoms, it could easily break... I am so sorry for what happened to you Ms. Alvarez and we need you to stay a bit longer so we can check you up a bit more.' I unconsciously nodded and I got up from my chair and went out the office withou realizing it.

I had already called Zabdiel and explained lmost everything to him and within an hour he was here by my side.

'What happened to her?' I could her him talk to someone outside the room door, and within seconds the door was open 'Are you okay nena?' He got closer to me and ran his hand from my head to my cheek.

'The doctor said I had a miscarriage' I felt my eyes getting filled with tears, me and Zabdiel had talked about becoming a family once he finished his studies and found a proper job, it was kind of our little big dream, and now...it was never going to happen ' And during the exames I made they found a disfuntion in my ovaries... I can never get pregnant Zab...' I started to cry and he gt closer to me and hugged me.

°°° Present Day °°°

'I can't get pregnant,I can carry a child of my own, never, and that broke me to pieces' Richard looked at me in shock, he wasn't expecting that for sure, and I notice concern in his eyes. ' And since that day we started to drift apart, was entering a severe depression, eventhough he helped me through it, we didn't got physical for over two months. The first time I caught him cheating, he was texting a girl from his major, we argued for two hours straight and he promissed we would never do something that would hurt me, that he wasn't what I thought so I forgave him. On another day Jessie told me that she had seen him with a girl in the mall, too confortable with each other in ways he never was with his friends, so I followed him- I know I shouldn't have done that, but I needed to - and saw him with her. We argued again, but this time I said I needed a couple days to rest my head, I left our house with a bag of clothes and went to Jessie's apartment,  and when I got home the day after, I was missing him really bad and I was ready to forgive him... when I found him with that very same girl... in our bed. That was the final straw, we had a huge fight and he told me we was done with me, that he didn't loved me like he did' I started to cry heven more, because I just had admited everything to Richard, eventhough he have known each other for so long, I never told him about this. ' I loved him so much, I thought I was going to die if I hadn't have him with me, but eventually I healed and then I met you.'

'That's a lot to tke in Anika...I don't know how to react or even what to say' He got up and walked in circles in the middle of his living room ' Actually I need to say this...I'm going to kill him for what he did to you' I knew he wasn't joking, I knew him that well to know that, I got up as fast as I could and grabbed him by his arms ' Don't, don't do anything, he wante me to...' Fuck, I shutted my mouth before I ruinned this more than I already have.

'No, now you're going to complete that sentence, he told you what Anika?' He crossed his arms and looked me directly in the eyes

'He didn't wanted me to tell you that we dated, because of the way you would react, at first I agreed with him, I don't want to be the reason you too fight, but I couldn't keep you in the dark, you're my boyfriend and you helped me with so many things, this was the least I could do.'  Richard started to walk towards his bedroom and I followed, but he closed the door on my face 'Richard I am sorry if I hurted you'

'Vete Anika, no quiero hablar contigo ahora' I sighed and I went to his living room again, I wasn't leaving this place until I talked this through with him...again...

I just wished I never met Zabdiel...

°°°

Wtf!! THIS BOOK IS #70 IN PRETEND I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW IT!! (Its kind of a big deal to me, since I never published a book in my life) I'M SO HAPPY!!

This is the longest chapter that I ever wrote in my entire life, it has almost 2000 words!!

SOOOO the drama is going to build up. I am sorry if this isn't following the lyrics, but as I said, this story is only inspired by it.

What do you think so far?

-SavingR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1K 37
𝚍𝚎 πšŒπšŽπš›πš˜ πšŽπš–πš™πšŽπš£πšŠπš–πš˜πšœ πš˜πšπš›πš˜ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš—πš˜πšœ πšπšŠπš–πš˜πšœ πš•πš˜πšœ 𝚍𝚘𝚜 πš–πšŽπš“πš˜πš› πšπšŽπš“πšŽπš–πš˜πšœ πš•πšŠ πšŽπšœπšπšžπš™πš’πšπšŽπš£ 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚎...
5.5K 556 19
πšπš’πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš πš’πšœ πš‘πš’πšπš’πš—πš 𝚊 πš‘πšžπšπšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš›πš• πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš›.
11.9K 335 32
"π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?" "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘žπ‘’π‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘Ž, π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘œ 𝑒𝑙." "𝐡𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›οΏ½...
188K 1.7K 104
____Ρ•eqΟ…el Ρ‚o 'Π½ΞΉgΠ½ on love'____ Please read 'High On Love' first so you don't get confused. Social Media / Instagram Highest Rankings: #2 in cnco #2...