Forced Marriage with My Ex ||...

By gOrgEoUSeoNgHwa

" I hate you forever Kang Minhee " - Song Y/n " I can make you fall for me again Song Y/n " - Kang Minhee st... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

5

649 20 7
By gOrgEoUSeoNgHwa

Chapter 5

One month later~

Minheeʼs PoV

Now I am fully recovered. I just got back from the hospital for check up. The doctor already confirm that I am fully recovered. I can also walk and drive myself again. I thanked Y/n a lot since she's been nursing me until I am recovered.

I am now on the way to pick Y/n up. We'll go to XXX Boutique to choose her wedding dress.

Y/n's PoV

I suddenly got a text from Minhee..

Chat

My beloved crybaby 😘:

Babe?? Are you done? I'm waiting outside now.

Y/n:
I'm coming.. Give me 5 seconds

M

y beloved crybaby 😘:

Okay.. Hurry up princess, I'm waiting 😘💕
Seen

Everytime he call me by that nickname, my heart flutter but I always act like i don't like it when he call me that. Aishh haha he's just so cute..

After doing my touch up, i rush to take my handbag and went downstairs. I saw my mom at the living room. I approach her to tell her that I'm going out with Minhee.

Y/n: Eomma, i'm going out to buy my wedding dress with Minhee today. Maybe I'll be home late.

I smile innocently in front of her. She just smile and nod.

Eomma: Okay honey but be careful okay?

I nod understanding she meant. She wanted me to be more careful so that 'incident' don't happen again.

I walk to see Minhee is waiting for me outside of his car. I smile towards him. He only stare at me. I quickly look at my outfit.

Y/n: What? Do i look ugly? I can change if-

Minhee: Anii.. You look beautiful today

He said while holding my hands. I only giggles. Why is he so cutee?? I can't even resist his cuteness sometime.

He open the car door for me.

Y/n: Thank you..

I smile.. He close the door and walk to the driver seat.

Skip~

We're at XXX Boutique now.

Worker: Are you Miss Y/n and you are his fiancée, Mr Minhee? Am i right?

Y/n&Minhee: Yeah..

Worker: Miss Y/n, can you follow me? We've prepared some dresses for you to try on. It is based on the concept for your wedding.

Y/n: Oh okay.. Let's go.. Minhee-ahh can you wait here for a while?

Minhee: Of course princess..

He smile and pinch my cheek. I only smile at him and follow the worker to choose my dress for the wedding tomorrow.

After choosing a lot of dresses, i still get a 'no' from Minhee. Aish I'm so tiredd asf.
I changed into the next dress..

This is how it looks like:

Please "yes" this time Minhee.. Pleaseeeee i'm fuckin begging u..

Y/n: So, what about this one.

He only stare at me without saying any answer.

Y/n: Please babe.. I'm tired of changing

I whined to him hoping that he will agree to this dress. He suddenly leans in and whispered to my ear, i gulped. Whenever he did this, i feel so nervous as hell.

Shit. Am i even breathing right now?
(A/n : i feel you. If i was at your place, maybe i'll die instantly 🙂😌)

Minhee: You look beautiful.. It's a "yes" now.

He even gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I felt my cheek is heating up now. Am i still alive? God... seriously?!

Minheeʼs PoV

We are on the way home now. It was dead silent in the car.

Minhee: Y/n??

No response.. I take a quick look at her since I'm still driving. She's asleep.

Maybe she's tired..

I just let her sleep until we reached home.

Minhee: Y/n?? We're here.

No response.

Aish i don't dare to wake her up. She looks so tired.

I just carried her bridal style. I knock on the door. Suddenly her mom opened up the door for us

Eomma: What happened Minhee?!

She was quite shocked.. She's misunderstood the situation. I quickly explain to her.

Minhee: Eomma, she's just sleeping, i don't dare to wake her up. Can i bring her to her room please?

I ask her.. Yeah i've been calling her "eomma" because she asked me to since i am her future son in law .

Eomma: Owh i see, yeah sure bring her upstairs.

I just nod. After i reached to her bedroom, i placed her on her bed. When i was abput to walk away she pulled my wrist..

Y/n: Please don't go..

She said with a sleepy voice. She don't even open her eyes. She looks so cute. I caressed her hair.

Minhee: Y/n-ahh.. I need to go back

Y/n: Nooo just sleep here.

She said, she looks like she wants to cry but she's still asleep. Oh my god, this baby...

Minhee: Shushh shushh don't cry..

I caressed her cheek. She really looks like a baby while she's asleep. I have no choice but to sleep with her. I lay myself beside her. She immediately hug me while sleeping. I pull her closer to my embrace so that she'll be comfortable.

Next morning~

Y/n's PoV

I woke up and realised that i'm in Minheeʼs embrace. I look up at his face. Why is he so cute while he's sleeping.. I caress his cheek and kiss his soft lips.

Y/n: Wake up babe

I try to wake him up since he's locking me. I can't even move.

Minhee: 5 more minutes please.

He even tighten the hug.

Y/n: We need to go to the wedding venue today Minhee-ahh..

I make my cute face in front of him.

Minhee: So cuteee.. Fine, kiss me first.

He pointed at his lips. Without hesitation, i give him a kiss. That kiss was full of passion and love. After that i pulled back making him pout.

Minhee: I want it againn please..

Y/n: No, we need to get ready now. Who's going to the bathroom first?

Minhee: Can't we go together?

He smirked..

Aish this boy is so dirty minded. I really want to wash his brain right now.

Y/n: No no no.. I'll go first you just wait here for a while.

He chuckled. Suddenly his phone pop out a notification.. I don't really mind. Its his business i am not really that busy body type of person. After that i walk towards the bathroom to take a shower and change into a proper clothes.

Minheeʼs PoV

I saw a notification on my phone. It was from Jennie, my fucking ex that made me and Y/n broke up before.

Chat

Jennie:
Hey, remember me?

Minhee:
The fuck do you want from me? Stop disturbing me.

Jennie:
Chill babe.. I want you back.

Minhee:
First of all, don't you dare to 'babe' me, i'm not your fucking boyfriend. I won't get back with you. I'm going to get marry today. Stop texting me!

Jennie:
Whatever Minhee.. I'll make you mine, i promise.

Minhee:
Shut the fuck up. I won't be yours forever! Mark my words bitch!
Seen

To be continued ~🧚🏻‍♀️

___________________________________

D

on't forget to vote readers.. I love you guys!! Thank you for reading. See u on the next chapter! 👀💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.8K 27
"Look Kang, karma's a bitch" Taehyun X Beomgyu started: 11/15/20 ended: 5/27/21
13.9K 368 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
127K 3.8K 63
"Love will always find it's way" Date Started: April 13, 2020 Date Ended: July 07,2020
591 74 15
[discontinued] "It's happening again, well I don't give a fuck about your friends, I'm right here." Started: 13.06.2024 Finished: