Why Not? [Frans And Sarisk On...

By Pinky102ZaneXd

Being aboard and sailing away on the Frans ship? Why not? Sans being a good guy, a prince, or even a human? W... More

{The Rules} (A/n)
{A Daydream Come True}
{You're My Destination}
{Mine, and Only Mine}
{Do You Love Me?}
{Take You Instead}
{I Love You}
{You?!}
{Please... Heal Her!}
{Rose of The Walls}
{She's Kittenish}
{FateTale Phase I: WLCD} (Art)
{You're My Destination II-A} (Bonus)
{Diary}
{You're My Destination II-B} (Bonus)
{Rose Of The Walls II}
{The Formula Of Love}
{Mine, and Only Mine II}
{Please... Heal Her! II}
{I'm Taking A Break} (A/n)
{Thank You}
{Please... Heal Her! III: Flat Line}
{About QnA} (A/n)
{3rd Annual TPC Tagging Ceremony: QnA} (A/n)
{My Name Is Sans}
{Hairline}
{I'm Back!}
{Butterscotch-Cinnamon}
{Why Not? 2020 Rewind} (A/n)
{...}
{Underneath This Hanky... Is Love}
{Tagged} (A/n)
{My Name Is Sans II}
{Soul Sewn Buttons}
{Ace No More}
{Into The Surface!First Soiree} (TPC Exclusive Frans Scenarios)
{Still Crushin'}
{Five Minutes}
{Don't You?}
{Letters Along A Flower}

{The Lady of Mercy} (Book Introduction)

278 15 13
By Pinky102ZaneXd

A/n: This isn't actually a frans oneshot, but a special chapter for a book I'm still planning on writing.

After reading a lot of Mafiatale lately, I was soo excited, immediately planning to write my own Mafiatale book which I would name as; The Lady of Mercy.

Now I haven't really decided to actually do the book since I still need your opinions if I should continue with this plan and because that I still have to finish my SilentTale, When Light Comes Darkness, and the PinkBlackWhite series.

But I'm a determined person who's workaholic, just not updating much often because of internet problems.

Either way, I'll show you a special chapter which also serves as the introduction of my soon-to-be book, The Lady of Mercy.

Enjoy, pinksterz!💕

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*You walked along the busy streets of Ebott City.

*You just moved here, wandering around, foolishly ignorant to even know what lurks beyond the dark corners of this seemingly colorful, lively city.

*In every corner, you see various kinds of shops, people filling the busy streets, all coming in and out.

*However, you came to a halt in front of a mysteriously dark alleyway, to find a silhoutte beneath the obscure ambience it gave.

*What chilled you even more is the fact that the figure called out to you secretively.

Psst! Hey. Yeah, you, bud.

New here, aren't ya, feller?

*You nodded hesitantly in response.

Well don't just stand there, someone might see you!

*You felt unsure, but decided to go near the source of such raspy voice.

*You stop, coming face-to-face with a complete stranger, dreesed in a black trench coat, and a seemingly black wide-brimmed fedora, which advantageously hid whoever is underneath.

*His red pinpricks sent chills down your soul, evidently giving you the thought of running away, but you couldn't.

*Somehow, or for some reason, you stayed, absurdly trusting this guy.

That's it, pal. I wouldn't wander around out there at this time if I were you. Especially since ya seem like somebody who doesn't know the heck is happening around here.

Ebott City... is quite an interesting place to settle in, don't cha think?

I mean, why else would you even consider settling in a place like this?

Cigarettes?

*He held out his hand, for you to find that instead of a normal human one, out came a green thorny vine, offering you a stick of the said cigar.

*You refused, still doubting your decision of even staying here for too long.

Not a smoker, I see? Well then, kid. Your loss.

*You watched as clouds of smoke came out of the pile of clothes.

It's quite crowded out here. People happily laughing around, having fun, being with friends.

And the casinos?

Damn, that's one of the reasons how this city became so popular.

But ya know what else made Ebott more charming, more fascinating?

The ones controlling those establishments.

The ones who seek power not justice.

The ones who have all the riches in the world, controlling along with it.

The ones who craves and hungers position.

The ones controlling this city.

The ones contolling... You...

*At this point, you could feel a smile growing in his unseen face.

You think the thing that keeps this city alive is because of the act of 'good government'?

Even the government doesn't even give a frick about anything's goin on around here! So you ask who's in control?

The money. Yeah, that's what. Not who, but what.

Only those who have in control of this evil source of corruption are the ones in control of everything's livin down here.

*You hear him shrug.

*Dubiously, you asked him to continue, which surprised him at your sudden interest of new knowledge.

Ya seem like a nice guy. I like ya.

Since you're new around here, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give ya what I know that others don't.

*Inside, it's as if you started to see Ebott as a whole new world.

Ebott is known as the core center for malicious criminal activities.

Illegal doings.

Home to the most notorious mafia groups ever organized, being in Ebott could be the worst mistake any person could ever make.

The ones 'in control' are those who makes up the organization known as the C.O.R.E. The Council Of the Revolutionary Era.

Sounds like a rebellion group against the government, don't ya think?

But no, they're not really revolting towards the corrupted politicians. Funny thing is, even the government is somehow associated with this council in the first place.

The council has history of being against humans. Yes, the CORE was made up by mosters, so the word 'Revolutionary' is fitting for their own revolt towards mankind.

The Dreemurrs were the ones responsible for the CORE's existence. The long suffering they felt towards the war between humans and monsters is what encouraged them to seek vengeance, creating this monstrous organization.

Which meant it was led by Don Asgore Dreemurr, king of all monsterkind.

His family is considered as the most powerful of the three groups that makes up the whole council, recalling that they were after all, royalty.

But they were highly respected, not because of their high profile, but because of such high power they emit in destroying anyone that gets in their way.

The power to manipulate anyone, even the police department.

How?

People say the Dreemurrs are not to be messed with for their cruelty. Well, 'cruel' is an understatement.

Define them as... Gentle.

Kind, hospitable, generous...

Believe me or not, it's hard to mess with this group because of this specific trait of being nice towards others. They're as soft as they look, no pun intended.

But because of the act of being 'good' is what made people easily manipulated. Easily controlled in just one fluffy handshake.

Then again, seriously, don't mess with them, though.

They may look gentle as a breeze, but in this city, you should know by now that trust is a breeze.

The Dreemurrs are made up by the king, his wife the queen, Toriel, and his two children.

The queen is known to be the kindest of hearts, influencing the good nature of the Dreemurrs. But despite being as sweet as butterscotch cinnamon pie, she didn't mind the fact of being part of the most influential monster mafia, with all the crimes rising in.

For all she knew, she is doing this because of the great love she had for her family, supporting and respecting their decisions like the good mother she is.

The eldest, Prince Asriel, is no more than full of his ego and ambitions. Blessed with his charms, a master manipulator.

He seeks the world as his own sandbox, a bigger toy to play with, one reason of his eagerness to claim the throne as his.

Especially known behind the name Hyperdeath, he makes sure to give time with his puppets, killing his corpses over and over again, until all that is left is a blob saucy flesh.

His sister, Chara, however, is a bit more tactical, but maniacally insane for the lust of blood in the inside.

She may look a lot organized and strategic than her brother, and is most likely to be preferred as a good leader, but all she really wanted was the red liquid dripping down her favorite knife.

Unfortunately, the only thing keeping her from being favored by the members of their group, is the fact that she's human.

Yes, you heard me. A human.

The CORE is specially designed against humans, but having an adopted human daughter as a princess, is quite ironic, if I must say so.

Nevertheless, the Dreemurrs considers Chara precious to them, like a diamond but even brighter. So the reason they took her in, is something we won't know.

She was called by the name of Genocide back then, but not on the monsters, no.

Like I said, she craved for the taste of blood, therefore, prefered to kill humans instead since monsters give out dust.

Beside the Dreemurrs, stood the Gasters. Led by the royal head scientist, Don W.D. Gaster, the Gasters are known as the CORE's center of information and assassination.

Now if you think the Gasters are somewhat like the minions of the Dreemurrs, better shut up and find refuge, since their family is greatly known for their sky-high ambitions.

Because of their advance source of technology, they could easily track you down in mere seconds.

Although armed with high-tech weaponry and security systems, the Gasters are known for their brutal murders towards the target of their choice.

They liked how those they have killed swim on their own pool of blood, and you should thank Sans, the eldest of Dr. Gaster's two sons, for all the murders they were tasked to do.

Sans is also known for his great charm and irresistable smile. Which is, of course, a fake.

Like his father, a master strategist, a talented genius beneath the puns he loved to make.

He's a maestro when it comes to gun-handling. He likes to keep things classy though, so is likely to pass up a machine gun to a more preferable pistol.

He hides behind the name Venom, the opposite of mercy, due to his nature of being ruthless, killing anyone with no mercy, with no second thought.

Though extremely calm and cool in his job, there's one thing that could ignite his temper.

He laments the fact of calling oneself as a 'lady'.

To him, he believes that the word 'lady', is what he considers a high title, the highest. Only the one he proves worthy enough deserves such an honorable title; 'His Lady'.

And he knew that only one has the right to be called as his lady; Frisk Clemency.

Frisk isn't part of the Gaster household, but was greatly accepted and respected because of her relationship towards the eldest son of their family.

She serves as a member of the mafia, the group's chief medical specialist, aiding the injured during their frequent gang wars.

Though being part of the mafia, and considering that she was also human, every one of the Gasters showed great respect and compassion towards the young lady for her kind and merciful nature, the reason Sans was greatly attached to the girl.

Unfortunately, a dreaded incident happened, causing her mysterious acknowledged death and disappearance.

This greatly leave the mafia boss grieving, mourning for days, forever, promising to avenge her death, and hides his anguish scowl behind his dashingly blinding smile.

The youngest of the family, Papyrus, is a purely innocent soul, too good to be called a Gaster.

He sees everything in the good side, and is not associated with the mafia of any ways. The frick, he doesn't even know his family is involved.

He works as a high profile police officer in Ebott, believing that anything that the police department does is for the greater good, not that he doesn't even know that the force being exploited either by the CORE or by the other mafias.

The Gasters, however, despite pledging loyalty towards the Dreemurrs, has their own ambition; position.

To finally claim the top seat, the full control of all of Ebott.

They're even capable of turning their backs from the Dreemurrs if an opportunity is in avail, thus proving that no one can be trusted.

It's not really that surprising to know that this was their main goal, since all existing mafias, humans or monsters, desired to achieve the power of being in control.

Yes, there are other organizations out there led by humans.

Like the greatest enemy of the CORE, the Montez.

The Montez is the most powerful and respected mafia of the humans' side of the criminal world, for it was led by none other than the democratic ruler of Ebott, Don Frederick Montez.

Frederick's group is considered indestructable, claiming to have outnumbered those of the CORE, for it involved of the humans, which we all know, a population we couldn't handle.

It could be possible for them to come out victorious if they ever have a gang war between the Dreemurrs.

His whole family, which includes his sons, Adrian, Simon, and Henry, have contacts with different human-led organizations around the world, so you don't wanna frick with them if you don't want a whole World War against the monsters to happen.

*You nodded, taking in every bit of information.

Hey, didn't I mention that there's a third group amongst the CORE?

Well, you musn't have heard of this one yet. One may ask about a group called as the Mercys, only to be answered with; "Is there even such a group?"

*You hear him chuckle darkly beneath his collar.

Lemme tell ya something no one else has ever known.

The Mercys are known to be unknown. Got the point?

They're infamous of being unheard of, well hidden, never acknowledged exist. That's because, that's their specialty.

When doing there crimes, they made sure no traces are left behind, really excellent at hiding anything at all. Not even a single blood drop or dust can be found lying around, leaving the whole police force stumped, proclaiming that such a criminal organization doesn't exist.

Whenever the Mercys do their kills, they also carefully made sure all of the things in the scene is left untouched, leaving no fingerprints, or even a chip.

Nothing broken.

Nothing touched.

Nothing left.

No evidence.

They were invincibly invisible.

I know some or maybe you may think I'm crazy, but believe me, such a mafia exist whether you like it or not.

The Mercys are the only human-led mafia to ever join the CORE secretly. None of the members of the organization knew about it, not even the Gasters.

Only the Dreemurrs knew of their existence.

The Mercys main role as part of the CORE is to prevent any of the said organization's traces, information or anything from being leaked out, hiding any evidence that is against the CORE and its groups.

They didn't really seem to seek power, fame, position, or anything at all. No one really knows the purpose of its existence. Seems they even hid their own purpose, ey?

The mysterious group was made up of not only humans but also monsters alike.

They were so-called as 'Mercy' because of the fact that they do their job in a 'merciful' way. Quick and peaceful. Two keys to unlock the state of being monstrously invincible.

I did mention them hiding evidence expertly, so where do they hide the corpse?

In the most merciful way, of course. Burying them.

No one knows who led such an unknowingly fearful group that lurked in the shadows like it was one with the said darkness, but I know.

They call her Lady Mercy, the mother of the said mafia.

It's as if the nature of being hidden is also found amongst the group, no one actually knows who this Lady Mercy is.

Some say, it's got to be Chara Dreemurr of the Dreemurr Family. Recently, she just left the mafia to join the Mercys, as the leading figure of the said group.

Frequently, she was always seen as the one with the heaviest of riches, strutting forward with a bunch of bodyguards and her frail assistant.

That reminds me, that assistant seemed off. Suspicious.

No one in particular knows her real name, but we could hear Chara mentioning her as M.

M is always seen following behind her boss, and is always on the lookout for anything suspicious.

She was not only Chara's personal assistant but also her consigliere and professional bodyguard.

One time, an attempted sniper shot was aimed towards the redhead, only for the bullet to be caught shooting towards M's bulletproof suitcase. This shows how ya don't wanna mess with her or their mafia.

She seemed to always wear a light amount of make-up, and a white suit.

Through her appearance, she was truly glamorously beautiful, having men tailing along with her.

A pair of black-tinted butterfly sunglasses never leaves the girl's eyes, but even with it, you could see how she's all work, no fooling around, straight poker face.

I mean, if you would notice, everyone in this group are all serious biz, like if they didn't know the word 'fun' or 'leisure' even existed, like how their own mafia remained unknown.

Every single member was trained to not only reach expertise in the different class of martial arts and combat, but also to hold on to their emotions, which practically meant every one of them doesn't feel anything at all, no matter the situation.

They don't feel happy.

They don't feel sad.

They don't feel mad.

They don't feel afraid.

They were notoriously emotionlessly calm, even if ever someone from their team dies like their boss, they don't panic. If they get into a tight situation like being at the brink of death or just plain injured, they don't feel any pain.

In other words, they don't feel anything at all, having no care of what is going on.

They believed that emotions are also considered an evidence. A hindrance to their duties.

So they're all ordered to do the same.

Hiding their feelings behind one straight face.

Nevertheless, they're considered as the most dangerously silent, though not even known as being like this.

There's still a lot of mafias out there, but I'm only telling you the real big guns here.

So ya see, this is why I'm warning ya, kid, from even snooping around here.

*You nodded understandably.

*Afterwards, you asked if he was even part of a mafia since he got all this information.

*You gulped heavily at his sudden chuckle.

Welp, I can't say I'm not part of one but... I'm a Mercy. I mean, how do I know all of this stuff if I weren't one of them?

*You took a step back, daunted by his reply.

Now that ya got all ya need to know, doesn't that mean you deserve mercy for being such a good kid?

*He stepped forward, as green vines suddenly spread out of his coat, aiming straight at you.

*You looked terrified, and he was amused by your reaction.

Didn't your parents told you not to talk to strangers, bud?

But don't worry, this will be quick.

*The vines swooped around, wrapping your whole body tightly.

*You gasped for the need of air.

I'm giving you mercy, aren't I? Sparing you from the evils of this corrupted city we call home?

I gave you information.

But being a Mercy, this is our specialty...

*He paused, leaning in to whisper, his breath sending shivers throughout your whole body.

Getting rid of the evidence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n: So, was it okay? I mean, I wrote this on my phone instead of the usual MS Word. Sorry if there's wrong grammar.

Anyways, I wanna know if you want me to write this Mafiatale Sarisk/Frans book or not.

If yes, give this page a vote, or write your opinions down the comment section for me to understand your point.

If you don't want me to continue, then it's alright.

Until the next chapter, pinksterz!💕

Also, it's almost 29th of June!🎂 Ya can't guess what it means...

It means---nothing at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5K 48
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
199K 5.5K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
362K 11.2K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...