Criminal (BOOK 2)

By sammyyluvs_u

"Please let me go!" I was in the verge of tears as I looked up to see Trey, smirking evilly. "I could, but th... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
A/N: Don't be Mad
Chapter 5
A/N: It's a GIRL!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 is Private
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

858 22 3
By sammyyluvs_u

2 Weeks Later

Frustrated. Sexually frustrated. I know you might be like "Really Christi?!?!" I know you are. But the way Trey pounded into me, brought back memories. I don't really want to go back without them.

He brought me some of my clothing and footwear. My electronics, such as my phone and iPad. I've been secretly masturbating in my room to porn. Would I ever tell Trey? Probably. He doesn't have to know.

I grabbed my phone, opening my favorite site. Xvideos. Ugh.

(A/N: is really a porn site. How I know? Well me and Luke was playing 28 days. It's where you don't have any sexual orientation for 28 days. So I won because Luke went on Xvideos and pornhub to masturbate. I got to go to Disney World! Oh...back to the story!)

As the video start to play, I thought about Trey's long bottle sized cock. I moaned, hoping Trey wouldn't come back. As I crawled my hand into the pants, the door slammed opened. I jumped, yanking it out of my pants. trey stood, dazing around the room. I hit the power button.

"What's going on?" I flipped the phone over and sighed. My heart was pounding in my chest. He would find out and I would be embarrassed, never again want to show my face to him. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

" n-nothing." I said. Damn! Why did I have to stutter, now he was definitely going to ask about it. He stalked over to me, slowly, leaving me the options to either show him, or slip the white iPhone under my legs. I wasn't going to just voluntarily show him the porn I was watching, no way in hell. I shoved the phone under my thighs and looked away. Once he was arms reach away, he picked me up like I was nothing but a feather to him, threw me over his shoulder and picked up the iPhone. He set me down on the floor and put the iPhone above his head. I closed my eyes, knowing this would be the end of me. I felt my cheeks heat up as he read through the history of what I had typed in earlier.

" so this is what you've been doing all this time?" he asked, his eyes not once leaving the phone. I began trying to walking away but he had me back in his arms in seconds. " and where do you think you're going?"

" no-owh-here." I stammered.

" must be somewhere, cause you sure had the motives to escape my arms." He started walking forward as I took giant steps backwards. I finally hit the wall and I bit my lip and silently cursed.

" nope. No where at all." I sighed. He chuckled and took off my shirt, my pants and the rest of my undergarments. I bit my lip when he turned his attention to the phone.

"Here's what's going to happen,I pin you to the wall, undress you, and slam my lips to yours..." just then, his lips slammed to mine and he placed his hands all over my body. I let out a moan and he chuckled. I reached down and slowly took off his pants, since he was already shirtless, exposing a tight body up top. He didn't need abs to look like a god, and hell. The 'v' that was right under his belly button stuck out more and his arms seemed to have gotten bigger. I dripped, if you know what I mean...Saying my heart was nearly exploding would be an understatement. I could barely breath. He snaked his arm around my waist and he carried me to the bed where he pinned me down on the bed some how. His lips raided my body sweetly, making me just about, scream out his name.

"Little Christi." he whispered looking up at me. " who knew you were so very bad?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I soon felt his sweet lips against mine and his fingers slipped in me. I gasped, first because his hands were cold and second, he had not touched me in two weeks. His tongue slipped in my mouth and we fought for dominance. He won. He soon had me bucking my hips up to meet his fingers.

He pulled away and his lips found my neck where he had bit me a couple days ago. I moaned as pleasure surfed through my body, leaving me gripping his fingers tightly as I rode on my orgasm.

He pulled his fingers out when I had relaxed, and he licked them slowly. I groaned and pressed my lips to his. He was doing everything I had watched on my phone, scaring me a bit because he wasn't even touching the phone anymore. His lips met my cheek and I couldn't help but blush.

" care to explain?" he asked crawling on top of me. I blushed deeper and looked away but he had other ideas. He had my face in his right hand as his left pinned both of my hands above my head. " tell me."

I shrugged and bit my lip.

" little Christi, please tell me." he almost pleaded. He called me little Christi during our most intimate moments. I sighed and looked into his hypnotizing hazel eyes and I blushed.

" I guess I was getting bored with you not touching me...I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the space I'm getting, but I need something." I whispered. He chuckled and nodded.

" well, I didn't wanna pressure you into doing something you didn't want to do. I felt guilty. Why didn't you talk to me about it?" he asked.

" how would I come about it?" I asked blushing.

" true." he said kissing my flushed face. " don't be shy. You my baby. I'll do absolutely anything if it means keeping a smile on your face."

" you know I would do the same for you and thanks." I told him.

" it's nothing to be thankful about. It is true." he said slowly slipping his big member in. I let out a breathy moan and looked up at him as he smiled down at me. " I love you little Christi."

" I l-love y-you too." I smiled. He pulled me down gently, making him slip in deeper and my heart rate increased. I was left panting and nearly begging for him to take me as I was.

" would you like me to start?" he whispered in my ear before kissing it. I nodded and bucked my hips up to meet his. He laughed and reached one hand down to my waist where he pinned my waist to his. I moaned, loving what he was doing to me.

He let go of my arms and he held my thigh with his hand. I bit my lip when he stood, having most of my body in the air. My shoulders and head were on the bed and my hands gripped the sheets for dear life. He slowly began thrusting into me and I couldn't stop the moans that escaped my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and watched as his pace increased. He winked down at me and shot me one of his killer smiled, leaving me hot.

" oh gosh! Harder!" I moaned. He chuckled and nodded, doing just as I asked. He was such a good boy.

" dear god." I mumbled making him chuckle once more. His thrusts became harder and faster when he knew he had found that special spot, or his special spot, as he liked to call it. He moaned when my walls started contracting around him. His nails dug into my skin, sending me into overdrive. I screamed in pleasure, as my orgasm rippled through me, harder than any that I have ever had in my life. He continued thrusting into me, letting me ride on my orgasm. His release came almost as soon as I got my off my high. He grunted as I milked him for all he was worth, knowing that drive him up the wall. He pulled out, laying me on the bed completely, before he got on his knees. He pulled my legs apart and buried his face between them, slowly licking and savoring me. My hands found their way into his dark dreads. His nose rubbed my bud making me pant and wiggle under him. His tongue dipped in slowly and sweetly, making our juices spill over his tongue. He moaned and the vibrations from his lips sent me squealing.

" you taste too good, babygirl." he pecked my folds before he came up.

" maybe I want the big bad boy to devour me." I panted as he collapsed on top of me.

" is that so?" he asked placing his lips on mine.

" are you mad?" I asked after a while. He shook his head and smiled down at me. My fingers drew lazy circles on his back, making him moan.

He grabbed the phone and looked over at all my history. He read through some of them making me blush.

" these are really explicit. How would you know?" he asked as a hint of jealousy smeared across his eyes.

" a girl can fantasize." I whispered looking up at him. " I would never cheat on you. You would kill me"

He looked down and kissed me, being possessive like he always was when it came to me.

" good. 'cause you're all mine and I'm not gonna share you with any one."' I giggled and kissed him back

He picked me up and took me to the wall. He placed my hands on the wall, and separated my legs. He slipped in and took me from behind. I smiled and moaned, bucking my hips back to meet his dangerous thrusts.

" don't move your hands from that wall." he whispered kissing my neck. I groaned leaning back on his chest as he thrusted hard and fast. My fingers curled against the wall as moans escaped my lips freely.

He trailed his kisses up to my ear gently making me wiggle. I let out a loud whimper as he bent me forward slightly.

" harder baby! Harder!" I screamed. He laughed, and nodded against my shoulder, doing just as I had asked.

I let out a breathy 'ah!' and he smiled proudly.

" did I hit my spot, little Christi?" he asked making my stomach drop. I let out a moan and didn't answer.

" did I?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and he growled lowly, a total turn on. " I can't hear you."

" yes! Yes you did, Trey! Shit!" I screamed.

" does it feel good?" he teased.

" it does feel good!" I moaned, bit my lip and my head rested on the wall that was painted blood red. His hands snaked around my stomach and he pulled me closer.

" oh!" I managed to say. " right there!"

My walls began pulsating around him and he moaned continuously hammered into me, wanting me to have my release.

When it did, it came hard. So hard that I swore that my pelvis was going to explode. He followed soon after, filling me so much that I began dripping. He reached down between my legs and tasted us. He pulled out and flipped me around. I rested my head on his chest and he picked me up, gently placing me on the bed once we were there.

I laid on my side, looking up at him. My breath was nowhere close to calm, I was already getting sore but, I knew I wanted one more round.

" can you keep up, babygirl?" he smirked. I laughed. "If I ain't Christi Brown."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy!!!!

So why I haven't updated, is because I'm editing my two finished books. So I might not update for a while.

Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!

~¥ Sammyyluvs_u ¥~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7K 200
****Story contains mature themes and sexual content. Abuse is mentioned as one of the trials Kaydence goes through.**** "What about my things at home...
87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...
47K 1.9K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
42K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...