JSHK|| His 2nd Assistant 《Tsᴜ...

By Molinakeyk13

ꕥ𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱ꕥ Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs (ʟ/ɴ)(ʏ/ɴ)<3 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ... More

♧A Quick Author Note♧
••Prologue••
♡|Chapter 1|♡
♡|Chapter 2|♡
♡|Chapter 3|♡
♡|Chapter 4|♡
♡|Chapter 5|♡
♡|Chapter 6|♡
♡|Chapter 7|♡
♡|Chapter 8|♡
♡|Chapter 9|♡
♡|Chapter 10|♡
♡|Chapter 11|♡
♡|Chapter 12|♡
♡|Chapter 13|♡
♡|Chapter 14|♡
♡|Chapter 15|♡
♡|Chapter 16|♡
♡|Chapter 17|♡
♡︎|Chapter 18|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 20|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 2.2|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 21|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 22|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 23|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 24|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 25|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 26|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 27|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 28|♡︎
♡︎|Chapter 29|♡︎
••Epilogue••
The Deleted Scenes
Spread Awareness!

♡︎|Chapter 19|♡︎

6.6K 282 694
By Molinakeyk13

:') I now hate myself for this.

Warning; you'll may find yourself uncomfortable reading this.

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

The portal leads them to a place with lots and lots of flowers. (Y/N) awed at the sight, "What is this place?" She mumbled. "Oh, you're back." Yako appeared in front of them, "Come on, let's go back."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 19
Bye Bye

(Y/N) can't help it but felt a slight guilt and regret inside her. She wants to get mad at Tsukasa, but it's too hard for her. The girl hugs her softest (f/c) pillow.

She's too nervous to go to school tomorrow, so she have to fake a migraine.

                •

              •

"Mom, I can't go to school, my headache is so horrible right now." She acted and curls into a ball on her bed. Her mom sighs, "Okay. But I have to go to work, is that alright for you?" "Yes, I can handle myself." Her mom massages (Y/N)'s temples before she leaves the room.

Ring..... ring.....

She heard her phone rings. She picked it up and then find out that it's Nene. (Y/N) tapped the green button, "Hi Nene-chan." She smiled softly. "(Y/N), where are you? You will be late for class." Nene said in concern. "I just have a migraine right now. Please tell the teacher for me." Lying makes her tongue a slight twitch, but she have to endure it.

"Oh, alright. Hope you'll feel better soon (Y/N)." Nene smiled on the other line then they end the call. (Y/N) just lied to her own friend and mother, she feels sick about it. And it's just because of the drama she had with Tsukasa yesterday. She feels like an idiot right now and keep slapping to her own self. God, what did I put myself into?

(Y/N) looks on her now gloved hands that she always hate. Why did she ran away? Is it because all the people around her in that world except Tsukasa are fake? She was very uncomfortable about it?

I thought you'll be happy in here.

Tsukasa just wanted her to be happy. She felt an aura of selfishness swarming around her.

The girl didn't realize this earlier but now. If she chose to stay with Tsukasa in a fake world, everyone in the real world will be safe from her. Now that she's here, someone will die if she's not careful.

Salty tears came out from her (e/c) eyes. It's weird and disgusting but (Y/N) wants Tsukasa to be here right now and lick them away just like before, but how? He is not here. And probably won't go near her anymore.

She still felt the slap he gave to her. (Y/N) really want to get mad at Tsukasa, yet instead, she's furious to herself.

Why did Nene wants her to get back to the real world anyway? She almost got murdered by her at the hell of mirrors. Friendship, she guessed.

She suddenly felts something tingling in her chest, it's the same one when Teru almost killed her. The girl then feel sick, literally.

(Y/N) ran to her bathroom and vomited on the toilet. She closed her eyes shut as she let out all her breakfast from her stomach, well that's what she expected. (Y/N) opened her eyes to flush, then when she saw what she just vomited, she's starting to panic. It's all black, and a hint of crimson red, like blood.

"Mom! Help!" She cried. Then she remembered, her mom left for work, and her little brother is at school.

(Y/N) cried then starts to puke again. The metallic taste is so unbearable. Her heart is racing fast, she cannot breathe. She have to get her phone, but too weak to move. (Y/N) flushes the toilet and coughed more blood. She felt lightheaded, seconds passed by, she collapsed into the cold tiled floor.

            ○

            ○

The Next Day...

"Hey, I heard that a student in class 1-A died yesterday."

"Woah, really?"

"Yes, they said that all of her veins are black. The doctors and scientists are now trying to investigate what it is and the cause of her death."

"Sounds creepy."

Nene was eavesdropping and heard what they just said. A girl died yesterday. Black veins. She knows one person who had an odd vein color. This can't be -Nene.

"Do you know what is her name then?"

"I think it's (L/N)(Y/N)."

"The one who always wear gloves?"

"Yes."

No no no, (Y/N)'s dead!? How!? Nene's breath hitched then the school bell rang. Telling the students that it's time for their first period.

Nene walked slowly to her classroom, her hands and feet are freezing cold. (Y/N) is not here but what if it's just a rumor?

She sat on her seat with a horrified face. Aoi notice it and starting to get concern. She tapped on her shoulder, "Nene-chan? Is something wrong?"

Before Nene could answer, their teacher arrived, "Students, I have an announcement." He fixed his glasses, "(L/N)(Y/N) is not here with us now. She's gone. To her close friends, I'm sorry. And I hope you will move on soon."

Nene sniffed and Aoi looked shocked, "(Y-Y/N)-chan is gone?" Aoi covered her mouth with her hands while Nene just look on her lap and grip on skirt.

                 ○

                 ○

Meanwhile, in the broadcasting room, Tsukasa sat on the couch and kept quiet. He hasn't see (Y/N) in the school today.

The door opened and it's Sakura and Hyuuga with a sorry face. The boy cocked his head, "Where is (Y/N)?"

The two of them pursed their lips. "Hey uhh.. runt, (Y/N)-chan isss... not here." Hyuuga rubs the back of his head. "Call her." Tsukasa said in a demanding tone. Sakura sighed, "Natsuhiko said she is not here with us." "I said Call. Her." He threatened them causing Sakura to back away.

"We can't call her runt! (Y/N)-chan is gone! She's dead!!" The redhead raised his voice.

Silence

Tsukasa froze and his eyes are widen. Then he felt something wet on his cheeks. Both Sakura and Hyuuga's lips agaped by what they saw.

The boy touches his wet cheeks, clearly confuse, "What is this?" He asked. Another one fell out, then another, and another.

"Tsukasa," Sakura murmured. "...those are..." "Tears?" Hyuuga finished her sentenced.

(ctto)

Tsukasa can't stop touching these tears he made. He sniffed, fell onto knees then sobbed like a child. He wanted to stop but it's too hard, this pain he felt is too much.

The two students in front of him don't know what to do, the crying Tsukasa is very new to them, but they feel sorry to him.

It's been a minute now and he's still sobbing in pain. Tsukasa cursed himself in his mind from the deal he made with an another ghost 9 years after his death. He knew this will happen to her. That's why he kept her in a fake world. And it's her wish to be a normal girl so that everyone will be safe.

At first, he doesn't care about people's feelings until (Y/N) came. If only he hadn't made that deal, (Y/N) will be right here in the broadcasting room right now, still alive.

¤End of Chapter 19¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.4K 11
•rewriting• jhsk - tbhk x m. reader A rich arrogant and oh, so full of himself, problem child? Though he might look like the typical snobby and popu...
45.8K 707 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
93.9K 1.7K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
34.6K 767 24
"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒, 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛...