The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

By DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... More

Character Info
Debut
Building the Foundation
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The light In the Tunnel
The Return Of The Reaper
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
No Days Off
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
The Bet
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

Respect Is Earned

1.1K 20 18
By DeathValleyRider

~2 Weeks since Last Chapter~

Alexis was trying to get some alone time with Scott whenever she could but she was getting frustrated with how busy the two of them are. When they had a few minutes free they would be planning the wedding or would be too tired from the tour.

~Sunday Morning~ 

Alexis woke up to her alarm and she looked over to see Scott peacefully sleeping. So she got up and walked in the kitchen to make coffee but that's when she got the idea of going out on a breakfast date with her man. Alexis walked back over to the bed and knelt down to rub her hand lightly across his cheek while she whispered in his ear. 

Alexis: Wake up baby,your goddess wants to spend time with you.

Scott: *Still Sleeping* 

Alexis: Oh come on babe, wake up. Don't you want to spend some time with your soon to be wife? *smiling* Don't make me pull out the big guns.

Scott:...

Alexis: *Bent over to kiss Scott's cheek* 

Scott: *tried not to smile as he rolled on his side*

Alexis: Ok you asked for it. 

Alexis ran her nails lightly down Scott's back that sent shock waves through his back and Scott could not take it as he arched his back to try pull away. Alexis smiled as she continued as he kept trying to get away. 

Scott: Babe, What are you doing?

Alexis: Oh your awake! 

Scott: You are such a tease

Alexis was giggling when Scott pulled her into the bed and started to kiss her neck. She was trying to escape when the two of them locked their eyes before sharing a passionate kiss. Things were heating up as Alexis had climbed on top of Scott and ripped his shirt off of him.

~Later at the arena~

Scott had just left a meeting with Hunter and Scott was getting a weird feeling about tonight. He went to catering to talk to Seth and Finn while Alexis was in make up getting ready for tonight. Her and Nikki would be defending the tag team championships against a mystery team. What Scott doesn't know is Alexis had asked Steph and Hunter to slow down hers and Scott's schedule so that they could try to start a family. Alexis smiled when she seen Scott walk by and he blew her a kiss. 

Lana: You two are too cute together. 

Alexis: He is the absolute love of my life. 

Natalya: When is the wedding?

Alexis: 3 months, Scott said that he didn't want to wait a whole year to get married. 

Lana and Natalya: Awe

Lana: Rumor is going around that you two are also trying for a little one. 

Alexis: *Blushes* We are but this tour has made it a little tough because we also had to finish up the small details on the wedding and when we did have time we were too tired. 

Scott came walking into makeup as Alexis's match was first on the card so Scott wanted to be out there during her match to help give motivation. He seen all the girls smiling at him when he gave Alexis a kiss. 

Scott: So what is the latest gossip ladies? 

Natalya: Just asking about your wedding.

Scott: *squinting his eyes* I feel like that's not what's going on here.

Alexis stated giggling

Scott: Oh Jesus.

The ladies started laughing when Scott started to blush but Alexis thought it was cute.

Scott: Let's go babe. You match is up next.

Scott held hands with Alexis and she winked at the girls before they walked to gorilla. As they were waiting Scott noticed that Stephanie was there with Hunter which he found weird as she was always in meetings. Alexis pulled Scott into a passionate kiss as her music began to play through the arena.

Alexis and Nikki walked out on stage with Scott following behind as the three of them were receiving a standing ovation from the audience. They walked down to the ring while giving some high fives to fans. After they got in the ring they waited to see who their challenger's would be.

No chance in Hell started to play and Scott watch as Vince followed by Stephanie and Hunter all walked out on stage.

Vince: Scott, I told you 3 weeks ago that you needed to learn some respect. So tonight you are going to be taught some, first you are going to watch as Alexa and Nikki defend the Women's Tag Team Championships against all teams in WWE in a Gauntlet Match!

Scott looked back in the ring with a concerned face as he seen the two ladies were trying to figure out what the best strategy was as Fire and Desire's music started to play.

~the bell rang~

Alexa started off the match against Sonya and the two of them started throwing haymakers. Alexa was able to get the upper hand when she delivered a clothesline that knocked down Sonya but Sonya was quick enough to tag in Mandy Rose. Alexa was ready for Mandy because when she went for a punch Alexa locked in the crossface. Nikki pulled Sonya out of the ring as Mandy tapped out.

The champions didn't get anytime to celebrate as the IIconics came out and immediately started their attack. They kept Alexa isolated from her corner so she couldn't get tagged out.

~towards the end of the match~

Nikki and Alexa were able to defend off everyone that came out and they were beaten down. They barely were able to get to their feet when Nia Jax's music started to play. Nia and Tamina walked down to the ring with smirks on their faces as they climbed into the ring.

Nikki tried to go on the offensive but was too tired. Nia picked up Nikki and delivered a Samoa drop. They toyed with the champions as Scott watched in horror. He started to climb on the apron to try and help until he was interrupted.

Vince: No no no! Scott if you interfere in this match, not only will I strip Alexa of the title. I will fire her on the spot!

Scott stood at the bottom of the ramp staring at Vince while Tamina pinned Nikki for the win. Scott immediately ran over to Alexa and Nikki to check on them. He helped of them to the back as he continued to stare down the chairman of WWE, who had a smirk on his face the whole time.

~In the trainers room~

Cathey Kelley walked in to see Scott knelt down talking to Alexa when she tapped Scott on the shoulder. He stood up and walked out in the hallway for the interview. Cathey motioned for them to go live.

Cathey: I am here with The Reaper to get an update on the status of Alexa Bliss.

Scott: luckily she wasn't too badly hurt out there. She was told to take it easy and thankfully she doesn't have a concussion.

Cathey: One more question. What just happened out in the ring?

Scott: You want to know what happened? Vince is abusing his power again, like he always does when he is has to deal with someone that is not afraid of him. If he has a issue with me then that's just fine, take it up with me but when he brought Alexa into this, if it's a war he wants...then Vince it's a war he is going to get!

Scott walked back into the trainers room and Alexis was getting up to leave. Scott gave her a kiss as he walked Alexis to the locker room so she can take a shower.

After she was done, the two of them watched the Pay Per View together until a producer came to get Scott for his match. Alexis was going to walk him to the ring but he convinced her to stay as he didn't know what tricks Vince was going to pull next.

Sin With A Grin started playing as the crowd was chanting for the Universal Champion. He came out on stage but was all business tonight so he walked toward the ring. He climbed in and stood in the corner to wait for Braun. Instead Vince walked out on stage to a loud boo coming from the fans.

Vince: You see Scott, you just don't know when to shut your mouth so after tonight I am going to help shut your mouth for good.

Vince pointed up to the tron as everyone heard the something that they thought the never would hear again.

Speakers: Sierra, Hotel, India ,Echo, Lima, Delta. Shield.

Scott watched as Roman, Seth and a returning Dean Ambrose was walking down to the ring from the crowd. Scott stood in the middle of the ring as the shield began to circle around the ring and slowly climb up in the apron. Scott wasted little time as he went after Roman but the shield was too much for him and they beat him down before taking him out of the ring and power bombing him through the announce table.

Vince: Alright let's get him in the ring so that we can have our main event.

The shield rolled Scott into the ring as Braun's music began to play. He came out on stage and made a B-line to the ring and climbed in to wait for the ref to start the match. The ref waited for Scott to stand on his feet before starting.

Scott was absolutely defenseless against Braun as he fell to the ground and was being pummeled. Scott finally got an opening when he moved out of the way and Strowman hit th ring post. Scott Delivered a drop kick that brought Strowman down to his knees but it didn't take long for Strowman to get back in control. He picked up Scott and tossed him out of the ring.

~towards the end of the match~

Vince watched as Braun was decimating Scott. Thrown him through another table and even speared through the barricade. Both men laid motionless as the referee counted them out and was going to ring the bell until he was stopped.

Vince: We are going to see who the better man is so restart the match and there will be no count outs.

Braun crawled to his feet and rolled Scott into the ring who rolled back out to get on his own feet. Braun came around the corner and Scott kicked him between the legs making Braun fall to the ground. The ref called for the bell to disqualify Scott.

Vince: oh no! You are not getting out of it that easy Scott. If you want to keep that championship then you have to beat Strowman 1...2...3. Restart the match with no Disqualifications!

Scott stared down Vince once he was able to get back in the ring. He watched as Vince waved his hand again to signal for the shield. The hounds walked out on stage and started their way to the ring before being ambushed by Shaemus, Samoa Joe and Finn Balor. Scott watched the six men fighting and didn't notice Braun was back in the ring. Braun use the weight of his body to smash Scott in the corner. As he picked Scott up for a running power slam the lights began to shut off and a shutdown noise playing through the speakers.

Braun dropped Scott when the lights went completely out. When the lights came back on he was staring at the Fiend from across the ring. Before Braun could move the Fiend locked in the Mandible Claw causing Braun to pass out. Scott watched the lights go out and back on with the Fiend no where in sight. Scott went for the cover and got the three count.

Scott rolled out of the ring as the referee handed him the championship. Scott slowly walked up the ramp staring down Vince who had a smug look on his face. When Scott got to the stage he held up the championship while the show went off the air.

~Backstage~

Everyone was congratulating each other on a great Pay Per View. When Scott shook Hunter's hand, Hunter said something that caught him off guard.

Hunter: Amazing job out there tonight and let Alexis know we adjusted both of your schedules so you only have to work televised shows.

Scott: *Confused* What are you talking about?

Hunter: Alexis asked Steph if we could let you two only work televised shows because you two are trying to start a family. She was the one to come up with this storyline so she could drop the championship.

Scott shook Hunter's hand and told everyone goodbye as he was heading for the locker room. He walked in and was greeted by the goddess and she kissed him but she could tell something was off with him. She was trying to think what was wrong while Scott took his shower. After he came out they held hands while they walked to the car. Scott loaded up the car and climbed in the driver's seat next to Alexis. She was worried as Scott didn't turn any music on.

~At the hotel~

The two of them changed into their night clothes and as they got in bed Scott wrapped his arms around Alexis before she scooted in to him. They shared a passionate kiss but when  she went to kiss him on the neck he stopped her.

Scott: Not tonight.

Alexis: Scott what's wrong?

Scott: I'm fine.

Alexis: I can tell when something is bothering you. So what's wrong?

Scott: *Sighs* Why did you ask Steph to have us only work televised shows?

Alexis: *worried* Oh I thought since we were trying to start a family that we should have more time together plus we will need time off soon for our honeymoon.

Scott: I wish you would have discussed this with me before. I didn't want to have the added stress if we are not able to have a kid right away. That is why I said if it happens then it happens.

Alexis: I'm sorry babe, I should have came to you first. I didn't think it would upset you.

Scott: I'm not upset. I am disappointed that you didn't come to me with a big decision like this.

Scott kissed Alexis before he drifted off to sleep. Alexis on the other hand couldn't sleep as she felt bad as she knew Scott was right. She laid there looking at Scott while he slept. She kissed his cheek before she rested her head into his chest and drifted off to asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
9.1K 279 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
74.5K 674 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...
6.1K 100 14
The son of Triple H and Stephany McMahon makes his debut in WWE. But not all was good before then, to find out how read on O.C X Alexa Bliss 3rd #ale...