My heart won't break

By Ericathekitty

I'm not really a good writer but I'll try More

Will you be my Nanny?

Why

28 0 0
By Ericathekitty

Jessie's pov-
"Jess get your ass down here right now" my drunken father screamed as he walked in the front door. Why does he always do this to me, I mean I'm 18 why can't I move out? Well let me tell you since my father is a alcoholic I must take care of my 5 brothers and 3 sisters. Until my mother comes back home from her trip to "find herself" but that was 3 years ago so I guess I'm stuck till the youngest turns 18 which won't be for 15 years. Or I wait until my uncle comes home from Iraq in a few weeks, as you can tell I've made my decision.

"What do you want?" I half heartedly asked the man who ruined my life.
"Stop posting those annoying videos on YouTube all the guys at the bar are talking about you, you stupid ass whore" I felt relieved that people watch my videos but angry at the fact my dad called me a whore then again I really can't worry about it he is drunk.
"Fine I'll stop you bastard if you find a nanny so I can leave this hell" crossing my arms and giving a harsh look.
"I'm trying I told you before!" He screamed in my face not even startled by his actions I stood my ground I needed to leave and the only way I would was if I found a nanny. Where was I to find one I posted on Facebook Twitter Instagram but it was no use time to look on one of the nanny websites 😒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 14.4K 47
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
86.7K 1.5K 23
She was the one that was going to teach him what affection was, what being loved felt like. And he was going to teach her how thrilling a secret can...
1.6M 29.2K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
672K 38.5K 32
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...