Broken Children [B.D]✔

By CRAEZY_QUEEN

In which, Caroline Forbes is on the search to find her little brother, who was taken from her. With Bill Denb... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Four

41 1 0
By CRAEZY_QUEEN

Caroline dropped her bike in front of the Marsh's residence. She missed Beverly and wanted to talk to her about how she was.

She skipped up the stairs before arriving at her doorstep.

The only problem was that the Marsh's front door was off its hinges and lying down in a pit on the floor.

Caroline cautiously walked into the house, not ready to face what was inside. She looked around the house and noticed that it was a complete mess.

A glass table was shattered in the corner of the room, a lamp lied flat on the ground broken to pieces.

She was getting worried for the safety of her best friend, so she quickly headed down the small and dark hallway.

She noticed that the bathroom door was open and walked slowly towards it. She screamed when she saw Mr. Marsh lying on the ground of the bathroom.

She was even more worried then before.

She rushed to Beverly's room and noticed the emptiness of the room. The absents of her best friend not being there.

She then looked up at the wall and noticed the words written in a deep red of blood.

Oh hell no!

You die if you try...

Caroline just about had it with this fucking clown. First he takes her little brother away from her, then he has the audacity to take her best friend as well.

She wouldn't let the clown do what he did to her little brother, do the same to her best friend.

Not again.

She glared at the words written in the wall, before hurrying to the phone on the line in the kitchen.

She quickly dialed in Bill's house phone number, and waited impatiently for someone to answer on the other line.

"H-hello."She sighed in relief at the voice of Bill Denbrough answering the phone.

"Bill, I need you to meet me at Bev's, please."She quickly explained.

"Why?"Bill asked.

"Just hurry, please."She said, before hanging up not giving him a chance to reply.

She then exited out of the front door, and sat down on the cool metal stairs. She nervously cracked her nerves, eyes anxiously looking down at the rode, waiting for the sound of a bike to arrive.

Soon the sound of a bike wheeling down the rode was heard, she sighed in relief before quickly jogging down the staircase.

Once she got to the bottom she saw Bill drop his bike to the ground.

He quickly ran up to where she was at, which was at the bottom of the staircase. He was concerned at the anxious way she looked.

"What's wrong?"He questioned, as soon as he reached her.

"It got Bev, Bill."She answered grabbing onto his hand, and dragging him up the stairs.

She pulled him into Beverly's room and pointed up at the wall where it showed the bloody words.

"Beverly."Bill suddenly shouted out. He grabbed a hold of Carrie's arm and pulled her out of the apartment.

They grabbed their bikes and quickly rode down to the arcade, where they knew that Richie would be there.

They dropped their bikes on the ground, before rushing into the double doors. They looked at Richie's favorite game in there, and seen him smashing his hands down on the buttons.

"Richie!"They shouted out the glasses wearing boy's name, gaining his attention.

"What do you want? You see that guy I'm hitting, I'm pretending its you."He said, glaring at Bill, before looking at Caroline with despair and regret in his eyes.

"It got Beverly."Bill answered.

"What are you talking about?"He asked, playing dumb, as he continued to smash his fingers on the game.

Caroline frustrated and pissed off at the clown, decided enough was enough.

"Goddamnit Richie, don't you understand. My best friend has been taken by that motherfucking clown, so get your ass off that game, or so help me god I will drag you by your hair out of here."She threatened, causing the two boys to look at her, shock in their eyes.

"Now, come on. I have to save my best friend."She said, determined to save Beverly.

She rushed back out the double doors, with the boys following closely after, afraid of getting on the girl's bad side.

They had called the others on the way and soon the Loser's Club was reunited again.

With Bill and Caroline in the lead of the group they soon arrived at the haunting house once again. Caroline threw her bike to the ground, before storming up to the house.

The others followed, shocked at the new confidence in the short blonde.

"Guys...spikes."Bill ordered as he began to pull spikes together and shove them into his backpack. The others followed grabbing onto any weapon that they could find.

Richie walked up to the house when he spotted a old beer bottle. He picked it up and smashed it against the porch steps, trying and failing at making a makeshift weapon.

The noise turned all heads towards the boy, as he awkwardly looked at them before tossing the tip to the side with a sigh.

Caroline scoffed and rolled her eyes at the boy, he turned to her with sad eyes.

He still felt bad about what he said over a month ago. He thought that he had lost one of his best friends, because he just had to open his big fat mouth.

He was determined to get his best friend back, even if he had to make it up to her for the rest of their lives. He did spill her biggest secret.

"Look, Carrie."Richie sighed, making her turn to him with a cold glare plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry, for everything. You know how I blurt things out, but you should know by now that I don't mean them. I say a lot of things when I'm angry."He began, seeing as how her face was softening.

"You know I would never say personal secrets like that if I wasn't angry. I regretted it as soon as I said it."He finished, hoping it was enough.

"You know something, Rich,"Caroline said, walking up to him. He grew nervous at the look on her face."You should know by now that I can't hold grudges on anyone."She said, before doing the unexpected.

She hugged him. He was shocked at first, before returning it.

"Especially on a great friend."She whispered into his ear, before pulling away with a smile.

Then she turned to the Neibolt house, and determination was replaced onto her face.

With a bat in hand she started up the stairs before saying one last thing.

"Let's go save my best friend, and kill that fucking clown."She said loud enough that her friends could hear her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.1K 21
sometimes the monsters live inside us too. [summary inside] it2017 | eddie kaspbrak x oc ...
301K 6K 22
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ [Completed] 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘭 𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘉�...
66.2K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
145K 3.6K 13
"we're just kids. how do you expect us to beat a killer clown?" "together" { a bill denbrough story } [ based off the 2017 movie "It" ] | disclaimer...