๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š...

By harrywinksxx

๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ... More

cast+intro
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidรณs
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintiseite

diecisรฉis

2.4K 31 17
By harrywinksxx

warning: in this chapter there will be mentions of children dying. if that is something that triggers you it's probably best to pass. please message me if i can help or if you still want to know what happens in this chapter x

The night out Kayleigh and Evie had a month ago really changed Kayleigh's perspective on things and she was starting to be happy again. She knew she wasn't going to move on from Ben in a long time but she kind of accepted that. She was coping well. Her coping didn't mean that every time Ben won a game she didn't want to text him it didn't mean that she hadn't typed up at least one hundred texts she planned to send him and then deleted them. It just meant she was doing okay without him.

Ben was the same. For the first time since kayleigh broke up with him he was feeling good. Everything was going good in his life football,family and friends. He hadn't thought about any girl though,Kayleigh was the one in his head. He was going to end up with her but he didn't know how and he decided that it was fate if they did or didn't end up together.

Kayleigh was currently on the sunday night shift and it was always a quiet one,Sunday nights always was. "Nurses over here please" two paramedics shouted catching Kayleigh's attention. "Car crash with grandad seven years old loosing a lot of blood in and out of conciseness" the paramedic told Kayleigh before turning her attention to the other child who was in a lot better state than the little girl who was currently still conscious. "Hello sweetie I'm Kayleigh what's your name?" She asked trying to find where the blood was coming from. "Serena" the girl winced in pain. "That's a pretty name we're going to make you all better don't worry" Kayleigh said still trying to find where the blood was leaking from.

Kayleigh had found where the blood was coming from. It was a bad internal bleed. "Can I get some assistance" Kayleigh screamed hoping another nurse would come and help which they did. "Internal bleed" Kayleigh spoke quietly in an attempt to not scare the young girl. "Serena we need you to stay awake and talk to me"kayleigh told the young girl. "Am I dying?" The girl asked gasping for a breath her lungs couldn't give her. "No sweetie your going to be fine I promise just don't close your eyes" Kayleigh said as she started to do her best in treating the young girls failing lungs.

"I need to close my eyes" the girl spoke quickly having to do it in one breath. "Try your very best not to" Kayleigh said knowing if the girl did close her eyes it would probably be the last time. "Tell mommy I love her" the girl said before she closed her eyes her pulse stopping and muscles releasing.

Kayleigh felt numb. She always knew in her job she would have to experience this at some point but she never thought the last words a little girl would say to her was 'tell mommy i love her'. Kayleigh saw the mother of the girl pacing up and down the waiting room biting her nails in fear of what might have happened to her two daughters. Kayleigh took a deep breath before composing herself and walking up to the lady whose late daughter was a spitting image off. "Is your daughter Serena Thomas" Kayleigh asked the distressed woman.

"I have an update but you might want to sit down" Kayleigh said sitting on the seat beside the woman. "Serena's lungs had a internal bleed. She took her last breath at 02:46" kayleigh told the woman who broke down into tears immediately. Kayleigh had to gulp back to make sure she didn't do the same. "Her last words was 'tell mommy i love her' Kayleigh told the woman who was sobbing next to her. "Thank you for trying to save her" the lady said before hugging Kayleigh.

Kayleigh walked off and took a deep breath wiping the tears appearing in her eyes. "Kay can I have a word" Mandy called the girl over. "Yeah of course" she said trying not to cry. "You did an amazing job trying to save that girl. Don't blame yourself you always do with the first one" she said pulling kayleigh into a hug.

"It was a trauma incident you need to go home for your mental health" the lady told Kayleigh. "Okay" she said quietly making sure she wouldn't break down into tears until she got home.

The drive home was a long one for Kayleigh. Thoughts of what she could of done differently in order to save her racking her brain. What she also kept thinking about was how that girl wanted her mom to know she loved her it was simple for them. Kayleigh thought how if it was her last words she would want Ben to know she loved him. But she didn't have to be on her death bed for him to know. She could tell him right now.

Kayleigh was sat on her bed crying her eyes out scrolling through her camera roll looking at all the pictures her and Ben took when they was on holiday. These pictures made her cry even more seeing the way Ben looked at her she knew in that moment she couldn't possibly live another second without him.

She went on to Bens caller ID and took a deep breath before her finger hovering above the button gave in and pressed the call button.

Kayleigh didn't expect Ben to pick up especially with it being three thirty am. She was simply going to leave him a voicemail and confess everything. Tell him how much she loved him how she couldn't live without him and how stupid she was to of ended it. However that plan went down the drain when Ben actually picked up.

"Kayleigh are you okay?" Ben spoke croakily down the phone. Kayleigh's phone call had woke him up and if it was anyone else he wouldn't of picked up but when he saw Kayleigh he knew he had to pick up. He knew that she wouldn't call randomly there had to be a reason.

"Not really Ben. A little girl came in and she died on me today and her last words was for me to tell her mom she loved her. It got me thinking a lot. If I was dying tomorrow I would regret ever loosing you I know I would. I can't live without you breaking up with you was the most stupid decision I ever made" the girl cried down the phone to the boy who she was very much in love with.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to hear them words come out of your mouth. But now you're telling it me it sounds better than I ever thought it would I'm sorry Kayleigh I lo-" he was about to carry on before kayleigh interrupted him.

"No your not telling me that over the phone we will say it whenever we see each other again" she sniffled down the phone. The two of them chatted for about two hours and it was like nothing had ever happened. It didn't feel like they hadn't spoke in six weeks to either of them.

"Kay it's four am I have training at eight I'm going to go now" Ben yawned. "What does this mean?" Kayleigh asked him. "What does what mean?" Ben asked confused. "Like will we not call again after this" the girl sniffled still upset from what had happened. "You really think I'm going to let you go again" he spoke down the phone as if it was obvious. "Letting you go was the most stupid decision I ever made I've got you back now your not going anywhere" he told her causing a weak smile to appear on her face.

"Good night Ben" she yawned slightly. "Get some sleep gorgeous good night" he said before ending the phone call.

As soon as the call ended Ben couldn't sleep. He knew what his plan was and it was just waiting for an acceptable time to call people to make sure it would work. The second the clock hit seven o'clock Ben called Brendan.

"You alright Ben?" Brendan asked confused on why Ben was calling him when he was seeing him in an hour anyway. "I'm good really good. But I need three days off. I need to go to Manchester" he sighed knowing his manager wouldn't like what he just told him. "My ex called me last night she's a children's nurse and her first patient died last night. It might sound mad but I need to be with her" he rambled. "Your going to thing this sounds stupid but I think she's the love of my life and I need to do this" he added before Brendan could even talk. "You can go but you have to have online training sessions" Brendan told the boy. "Yeah that's fine. Thank you boss you don't understand how much this girl means to me" Ben said a smile instantly growing on his face. "Good luck getting the girl" Brendan said before Ben ended the call.

heya
so a little bit of a sad one but in the end it gets our two favourites talking again. also i know the bit about brendan letting him go is a bit unrealistic but it really helps the plot so i went with it anyway. let me know what you thought of this chapter it is a bit longer. thank you for all the support on the last couple of chapters.

what's your favourite type of weather?
-i love the sun! in true summer baby style i adore the whole idea of a heatwave... that's probably because i was born during one lol
lots of love as always ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 311 16
๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŒ๐š”๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š 20, ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
345K 8.7K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
212K 3.4K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
184K 3K 33
โƒ— ๐Ÿงš*เณƒเผ„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ || a ben chilwell fan fiction || *completed* โyou saved me in so many ways through a screen. โž