The hybrid's destiny

By redlil1

The moon goddess made her special right from Birth but her pack and her cruel alpha considered her an omega... More

*Prologue*
*The ungodly turnover*
*The cells*
*The blood shot full moon*
*Alana and eve*
*Author's Note*
*the truth*
*Meeting king Wilsonville*
*The Room*
*Aminbu*
*The ball * ( John's pov )
*moi* (miné)
*Witches*
*Witches II*
*Stupid*
*Stronger*
*The Equality Spell*
*Planning my Mate's wedding*
*fragile bones*
*the fight*
*Celestial*
*Chatham*
*Were-Queen Mother*
*Were-Queen Mother II*
*Momma*
*Rebellious*
*Beautiful imposter*
*Amara*
*Amara II*
*Olympus I*
*Olympus II*
*Olympus III*
*Eden I*
*Eden II*
*Eden III*

*Erg*

10K 270 13
By redlil1

*Erg*
"I've got news Xandra." Maria said and I stilled. We had been searching for news on Chatham's whereabouts for two years but got nowhere

"What have you got Maria?"

"Well, I went through your mom's study and saw a hidden journal under your mother's desk, let's say we weren't the only ones looking for Chatham"

"What do you mean Maria?"

"Your mom knew about Chatham Xandra, in fact the last journal entry was the day before that trip, and I think she was close to what she was looking for that's why Chatham killed them Xandra, it's not your fault. It was never your fault."

"It still doesn't make me feel better, what was in her last entry?"

"That's the problem Xandra, most of the entries are locked with magic. They are blank, I'm not familiar with this kind of magic Xandra. When are you coming to Erg?"

" I have a meeting with the elders later today I'll look at the journal after"

"Where are you heading to now?"

"Oh, I'm on my stride. Going for an opening of a new branch at Alaska."

"I'm so proud of you Xandra, you've worked so hard to be the woman you are. I'm proud"

"Everything I am today, is because you helped me to be"

"Take care Xandra, I'll see you soon."

"You too Maria" she hummed and hung up. I leaned back to my seat and signed, the faster I find Chatham and put her back into Tartus, is the faster I get to be with John. I miss him so much, I don't think it can harder than this.

I couldn't see another woman in the arms of my mate, talk less of planning their wedding. I just have to start from where mami stopped.
I went back to my work blocking both Alana and eve as I couldn't handle both their sadness as mine could barely be contained.

******

I am currently in Alaska, sitting in a car to the ceremony of my branch. Looking at the passing scenery I brought down my mental block.

"Are you ready eve?"

" As ready as I can be Xandra."

"What about you Alana?"

"Well...Do you know how I can find her?" I was confused.

"Who is her?"

"Amber Chamberlain" I was taken aback at the evil tone Alana used. She doesn't even use this tone on opponents that she took out.

"U-uhmm" I couldn't help but stutter.

"I don't where she is exactly, but I do know that we will be seeing her soon anyways" Alana nodded.

"Good" I heard eve gasp

"Why would you tell her that Xandra? You see she's gone all possessive wolfie, and it's not the poor girls fault. No girl would pass on an opportunity to be Queen." Hearing this Alana snapped.

"I would pass on that opportunity. Guess why? Because I know I have a soul mate out there. And why are you defending her huh? She's getting married to your mate for moon's sakes, I thought you always fight for what's yours? I guess up till you have no idea how much a mate means." She blurted out putting on a strong mental block.

This was the first time she put a block from us because of argument. The other times were when she put on the block so we wouldn't have to feel her pain doing training.
The last sentence she made me feel as if they weren't talking about the current argument. I turned to eve to ask if she was alright but she also put on a block, but before she did so I got hit by a wave of emotion, Regret.

I knew they had bad history but none of them told me the story but I knew the memory was a painful one.

I was busy thinking about what my mate was doing at this moment, what he ate this morning, if he slept well. If he was with lady Chamberlain at this moment. If he misses me, who am I kidding, he probably thinks he has no mate and it's all my fault. I looked up at the bright sky as my driver who I hadn't bothered to know the name of opened my door ushering me out. My eyes dropped from the bright sky to the decorated party swarming with rich business people offering fake smile and fake pleasantries. This kind of events often suffocated me and I avoided them like roaches. Hell! If I wasn't the host I wouldn't even dream about attending this ball but sadly, I have no choice.

I looked at my driver for the first time and saw his face filled with barely visible irritation, it didn't make me angry if anything, it did the exact opposite. It amused me greatly but I surely wasn't going to let him know that, it was bad enough that I made him hold the door, laughing at him would add salt to the injury. I stepped out nodding at him with a small smile. Looking forward I saw my reluctance to step out of my car bought lots of attention. Just then Eve brought down her block as her help was needed to cast the equality spell but apart from that she didn't talk to me, I figured she was still hurt from the fight.

The equality spell was a spell that made every supernatural human once they entered my companies that's why I had to attend every opening ceremony so I could cast the spell before cutting the ribbon. The spell was the first spell I created as I would like a situation where werewolves, witches and other supernatural creatures would work without looking at each other's race. And so far it did work. Trust me you'd be surprised the kind of job both races would deliver when they work together, I was rumored to add magic to my events for no reason.

I stepped into the party receiving smiles, handshakes and greetings which I politely returned. I picked up a glass of champagne from a passing waiter as I patiently waited for the crowd surrounding me to thin out so I could slip into the building cast the spell, cut the ribbon, and get out of this hell hole.

After what seemed like forever I finally had the crowd thinned out. After smiling nodding and pretending to listen to the blabbing one of the couples did
I was finally alone. I quickly walked out of the party through the back door enhancing my senses to make sure no one was one my tail I got into the new building and gave Eve control to do her thing.

At the back I watched as Eve said the spell while trying to poke through Alana's block. She felt trying to get through and brought her block back down.

"Are you okay Alana?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry Alana, but you shouldn't have snapped at eve like that. She's right ya know, no girl's gonna pass on an opportunity like that coupled with the fact that the whole kingdom knows the search was unsuccessful. It's all my fault eve, I should have been a strong she wolf before meeting him, I'm still just a weak and pathetic girl who just knows how to cry and run away from my problems. I'm sorry you guys are stuck with a weak girl like me...you both deserve better." I said tears rolling down my face.

Alana whimpered coming close to me and snuggled into my lap. Tears dropping on my thigh.

Eve also had tears ruining my makeup as she was still in control.
We were all shattered beings longing for their mates.

"But I promise am going to fix things, we are going to be with our mate soon."

"That was a lame ass speech Xandra, now come take your body am exhausted" eve commented making both I and Alana chuckle.

"I will, I will," I said raising my hands up in surrender "But first fix my makeup I'm sure my mascara is ruined" Alana snickered while eve snorted making my makeup flawless with a simple spell.

I took control and walked out the building as Eve passed out of exhaustion.

There you have it

Feel free to ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 34.7K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
126K 3.8K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
2.4M 58.2K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
1.5M 38.3K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...