Time [Ace x Reader]

By Mysode

When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became... More

authors note / shortcuts and terms
Chapter 1 / The vision
Chapter 2 / The boy
Chapter 3 / Who is Ace?
Chapter 5 / Battle preparations
chapter 6 / The battle begins
chapter 7 / action!
chapter 8 / rewind
chapter 9 / legacy
chapter 10 / loosing fire
chapter 11 / revelation
chapter 12 / heart beat
chapter 13 / the will to live
chapter 14 / mystery boy
chapter 15 / Haki
chapter 16 / daily banter
chapter 17 / Shantital
chapter 18 / attack
chapter 19 / down below
chapter 20 / the smog pirates
chapter 21 / don't anger an elf
chapter 22 / master of haki
chapter 23 / the siren's call
Chapter 24 / vivid dreams
chapter 25 / memory lane
chapter 26 / drunk on you
chapter 27 / annoying birds and three familiar brats
chapter 28 / Sabo
chapter 29 / loosing my cool
chapter 30 / How about we play a little?
chapter 31 / Tama
chapter 32 / time travelers
chapter 33 / the sage of elements
chapter 34 / back to the future
chapter 35 / broken
chapter 36 / never let you go
chapter 37 / Acceptance
chapter 38 / a sister's scorn
chapter 39 / when an elf loves
chapter 40 / missing you
chapter 41 / time (final chapter)

Chapter 4 / Meeting Whitebeard

6K 240 12
By Mysode

Y/N's POV

The closer we came to the Moby Dick the stronger the tense aura radiating from it became. I watched silently as the Whitebeard pirates threw themselves into their tasks preparing for the battle ahead.

"I think they have spotted us", Lou whispered to me as yells began to resonate from the collosal vessel.

"There's an unknown ship approaching! Someone inform Pops!"

I grinned at the sight of the hectic men.
"Guess we shouldn't keep them waiting then. Are you ready Lou?"

"Yes, finally I get to talk to someone other than you and your crazy family", she mumbled in turn, knowing fully well that I could hear her, before answering, "As ready as I'll ever be. Last one there is a sea gerkin!"

Lou sped through the air towards the huge ship as I jumped into the water letting my fishman heritage take over. No more than five seconds later I had reached the ship and catapulted myself on bord with a few swift strikes of my tail fin.
I landed in the center of the deck my feet thankfully having returned on time and turned to Lou who had just landed next to me panting.
"Guess I have a sea gerkin as friend now", I teased whilst she tried to catch her breath.

"No fair, you're way bigger than me. It's trice as far for me as it is for you."

"Honey you shouldn't challenge me then." I winked at her and turned to the pirates who had now circled us pointing their weapons.
I made out a tall man with a hairstyle oddly resembling a pineapple who seemed to have a large amount of authority. As I rummaged through my brain for information on him he began to speak:

"Who are you and what do you want on this ship-yoi? You should know that Whitebeard has no time for silly challenges right now."

I smirked as I remembered the pineapple head's name. "First commander of the white beard pirates, Marco the Phoenix".

"We don't have time for these games-yoi. Answer my questions."

I felt bad for putting the pirates on edge whilst they already were extremely tense. But this was my opportunity to tease Eddie's 'children' and I simply couldn't let that opportunity slip by. However before I could do so Lou had taken the situation into her own hands.

"How dare you talk to us in such a manner. How rude of you! And here I was looking forward to meeting you", she huffed angrily, her pink and blue eyes staring like icy daggers at the pirates as she flew right up to Marco the Phoenix's very startled face.

"Wha-"

Lou jabbed her finger at his chest before he could talk any further and continued her barate.
Oh, now they are really ready to roll. Entertained I observed the surrounding pirates tense up further and further as the tiny winged person verbally annihilated their first commander. Truly it was hilarious. Still I decided it was better to step in. We still wanted them to lead us to Eddie after all.

"Calm down Lou it's fine. I'm sorry, Sir Marco. She hasn't slept well. We are here to speak to Eddie- erm- I mean Whitebeard."

As soon as I spoke the pirates erupted in whispers.

"Did she just call Pops Eddie?"

"Do you think we should let them meet him?"

"No way! Not after all that stuff that fly yelled at our commander just now!"

"But the other one apologized, right?"

"Does anyone know who they are?"...

Sighing I stepped closer to Marco, repeating, "Once again I'm sorry for my companions behaviour. She's normally very polite but her nerves are just as strained as yours at the moment."

Seemingly pondering over what to do, the pineapple man stared at me in scrutiny, finally replying:

"I'll ask him if he will see you-yoi."

"Fine, tell him the Sea Rose is here to talk to him."

Whitebeard POV

"The Sea Rose? Guarararara I never thought I would hear that name again. Let her in."
"If you say so-yoi."

Y/N's POV

"Eddie! It's been so long. You have gotten old, pal. That beard was still blond the last time I saw you. In fact that baby face of yours hadn't even sprouted a single hair yet"

"The Sea Rose, Ran or should I rather call you something else this time?"

"I don't plan on being out for to long so I don't have a name for this adventure. So yeah, call me whatever you like."

"Guarararara, some things never change, ey? You sure picked a bad time to visit me. Have the seagulls forgotten your island or did the news awaken your memories of me?"

"Sorry that I didn't contact you for so long. You know I have to keep a low profile. But yes, we heard the news. Actually that is why we are here. You see I had a vision..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 296 29
Ace looked to his side with interest but soon his interest dwindled into disappointment. what he thought was a person was just a mere cat, though the...
122K 4.7K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...
40.4K 947 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
15.3K 471 17
"Everything was good... better then good-it was so damn great... how did it all fall apart so fast?" ~~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem Reader READ WARNINGS...