Hanging with players|✔|

By Klaus_loves_Ibiti1

Lily has been bestfriend's with the players of her school for as long as she can remember. After being played... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52

CHAPTER 4

195 34 22
By Klaus_loves_Ibiti1

Pic of Emmett above^

Hope you like this chapter
_________________________________________

I just showered and I'm in the bathroom, drying myself off.

I put on some underwear and walked into the room after I realized I haven't picked a dress yet.

I was not to big on picking clothes out, I wasn't trying to impress anyone.

Just him...

I just picked out a random lace knee- length black dress.

Eeh...good enough.

I was about to put it on when I looked out the window and saw Fred just enter his room...shirtless might I add.

He looked at me and instantly had an annoyed look. He groaned and looked away, then he came over.

"Freaking close your curtains Lily, it's not that hard!" He yelled as he shut his curtains in my face.

That's when I remembered I was only in under wear. God, this is sooo embarrassing...

'Atleast now he doesn't have to answer your question' my subconscious drawled and I scowled.

I quickly put on the dress and put on light makeup.

It was exactly 6:56.

I rushed out the door, immediately Juls pulled up in front of the house, I pulled on a pair of black gladiator heels.

"Mom, I'm going out!!" I screamed over my shoulder. "Be back before 11!!!" She screamed back and I made my way to Juls car.

"You know, your mom is pretty cool, I never tell my mom I'm going out, I just sneak out the window." Juls said impressed, while I smiled like a hyena at the small praise given to my mom.

I just love her too much.

In a few moments we were at the party, we got out of the car and walked over to the front.

Fred, Samantha, Damien and Emmett were standing there.

"ALRIGHT LET'S PARTY!!!" Emmett screamed as he made his way inside.

We came right on time, yet the party was already in full swing.

"Okay guys, you know the drill! Everyone stays at the bar!!" He yelled over the music. We always do that, so Emmett could easily locate us if we needed an emergency exit.

We made our way to the bar and Emmett went through the hallway.

"Who's up for some truth or dare?" Samantha asked and we all nodded in agreement, while Damien shrugged. He bearly uses words but we're all used to it.

"I'll go first!" Fred said in an excited voice." Lily...I dare you to not open your curtains for the rest of the month.

My face instantly heated up, everyone had on confused faces, but slowly their faces began to turn red.

"It's okay guys let it out." I murmured annoyed.

In an instant, they all roared with laughter, while Fred merrily smirked at me, I stuck my tongue out at him in return.

"Okay guys, let's try keeping it pg here." Samantha said snickering and I glared.

"My turn." Juls said as she waited for everyone to quiet down.

I'm sure it wasn't all that funny...

""Damien.." she started and he groaned sinking further into the couch.

"...I dare you to...take off your shirt!!!" She yelled excitedly.

He simply slid it off easily and slung it over his shoulders. Don't worry, I didn't stare, my eyes are on someone else anyway.

"Samantha I dare you to...wipe off your makeup." He said smirking at her and her jaw dropped.

"Do you have any idea how long it to-" she began but Damien cut her off.

"Yes I do." He said with a smirk still plastered on his face.

She groaned as Juls picked a wipe from inside her purse and handed it to her.

She begrudgingly started rubbing it in slow motion around her face." Let me help with that!" And without warning, Fred snatched the wipe from her hand and swiftly moved it around her face.

She struggled off course, but to no avail, because when she finally got him off of her, there was not a single trace of makeup on her face.

"You little shit!!!" She lunged at him but he moved causing her tofall flat on the floor.

There was a deafening silence, then all hell broke loose.

Our laughter filled the bar and people occasionally starred at us with irritated faces.

"Since Lily never really got a real dare..." Samantha started and I froze. Her dares are the absolute worst.

"I dare you to...take three shots." She clarified and all eyes turned to me, soaking in my reaction.

You see, to most people, this was not a big deal at all, but I'm a lighthead. I get drunk at two, not to mention the taste is absolutely nauseating.

I hesitantly stood up and went to the bar, I ordered for three shots and turned to see all my friends eyes glimmer with excitment.

They always said I was very funny when I was drunk, but it always gave me the worst hangovers.

I took my first shot, gulping down the first shot in one go, I gagged instinctively as the vile taste passed through my throat.

Slowly, I gulped down the other two, fully aware of their gleaming eyes on me.

I immediately felt the liqpid resurface in my throat and I sprinted through the hallway to find a bathroom.

What I saw caught me mid-throwup.

It was Emmett...kissing a girl.

She had fiery red hair. I doubt I knew her. I have never seen anyone with such tanned legs. It burned my chest, I didn't even need to see her close up to know she was gorgeous.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and with that last thought, I threw out my breakfast, lunch and off course the shit I drank, right there.

In the fucking hallway...
_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys
Word count: 970

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

Love you guys🤗

XOXO-Lily💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 10.9K 17
Two friends, Edward and Rachel were separated years ago but met again when Edward joined Rachel's school. In a matter of few days, Edward becam...
1K 21 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...
902K 18.2K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. * "I've always wondered how you'll taste." He presses himself on me further making me feel the hard wall behind me. I'm fro...
3.6K 765 46
There was only one word to describe them - Inseparable. Marlene and Leandrea are your twin goals. The perfect siblings who did everything together...