Shipped

By mlizharper

In the modern day world love is hard to find love. For Dylan Macabee the yearly family cruise is some thing t... More

Docked
In Motion
Shipped at Sea

Boarding

36 1 0
By mlizharper

We got up about 5:30 in the morning to be on time to our ship, which stops boarding at 9:30. My aunt, uncle and cousins are meeting us at the ships parking lot. We leave the house around 7 and its a hour and a half drive to Virginia beach. We get there about 8:30 and I see the ship in the harbor.
Then my dad found a parking place and screamed as loud as he could "we're here!".
He about busted my moms ear drums.
I get out of the car and grab my duffle. Then out of no where some on jumped on my back.
"Dylan! Oh my gosh I haven't seen the out in so long". Screamed Em.
"Em! I know it has been such a long time" I screamed back at her
I walk past Rebecca, my aunt and uncle and give them hugs. Em and I walk all the way to the loading dock, doing nothing but talking about our life's.
I give my duffle to the security guard to search trough it and he passes it on to the bell boy who takes it to our room.
Em and I decided to go check out the ship be fore we go check out the room. The ship was humongous, it was a dingy whit color but you could tell its was worn down. It had one big blue stripe going around the deck and the tail of the ship had the company's logo. We walk up the loading stairs and try to scope out something to do.
"This cruise ship is bigger than any one I have been on before" I told Em.
"It's only because we're about to travel the world in two weeks. Oh I can't wait to go to Paris! You know some people call it the city of love" said Em
"Yeah and other people call it the city of lights, Em I highly doubt that you will find your future husband on this boat" I told her
" Don't under estimate the power of love Dylan, it's a beatify like thing" she told me.
"Okay, well tell me when you find my Prince Charming and also when you find the sushi bar, I'm starving".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...