King's Raid X Male Reader (Xe...

By Prototype-V24

After Shulk defeating Zanza and creating a new world, Bionis is now full of peace. After a millennia has pass... More

Prologue
(The Beginning) Part I Chapter 1
Part I Chapter 2
Part I Chapter 3
Part I Chapter 4
Part I Chapter 5
Part I Chapter 6
Part I Chapter 7
Part I Chapter 8
(Succession) Part II Chapter 1
Part II Chapter 2
Part II Chapter 3
Part II Chapter 4
Part II Chapter 5
Part II Chapter 6
(Where The Blade Aims) Part III Chapter 1
Part III Chapter 2
Part III Chapter 3
Part III Chapter 4
Part III Chapter 5
(Encroaching Darkness) Part IV Chapter 1
Part IV Chapter 2
Part IV Chapter 3
Part IV Chapter 4
Part IV Chapter 5
Part IV Chapter 6
Part IV Chapter 7
Part IV Chapter 8
(The Queen In The Fog) Part V Chapter 1
Part V Chapter 3
Part V Chapter 4
Part V Chapter 5
Part V Chapter 6
Part V Chapter 7
Part V Chapter 8
(Gilded Darkness) Part VI Chapter 1
Part VI Chapter 2
Part VI Chapter 3
Part VI Chapter 4
Part VI Chapter 5
Part VI Chapter 6
Part VI Chapter 7
(The Road Of Light) Part VII Chapter 1
Part VII Chapter 2
Part VII Chapter 3
Part VII Chapter 4
Part VII Chapter 5
Part VII Chapter 6
Part VII Chapter 7
Part VII Chapter 8
Part VII Chapter 8.1
Part VII Chapter 9
(Pandemonium) Part VIII Chapter 1
Part VIII Chapter 2
Part VIII Chapter 3
Part VIII Chapter 3.1
Part VIII Chapter 4
Part VIII Chapter 4.1
Part VIII Chapter 4.2
Part VIII Chapter 5
Part VIII Chapter 6
Part VIII Chapter 7
Part VIII Chapter 8
Part VIII Chapter 9
Part VIII Chapter 10
(Fallen Fate) Part IX Chapter 1
Part IX Chapter 1.1
Part IX Chapter 2
Part IX Chapter 3
Part IX Chapter 4
(Rebellion) Part X Chapter 1
Part X Chapter 2
Part X Chapter 3
Part X Chapter 4
Part X Chapter 5
Part X Chapter 6
Part X Chapter 7
Part X Chapter 8
Part X Chapter 9
(The Final) Part X-2 Chapter 1
Part X-2 Chapter 2
(One More Light) Chapter XI Chapter 1
Part XI Chapter 2
Part XI Chapter 3
Part XI Chapter 4
Part XI Chapter 5
Part XI Chapter 6
(A New World) Epilogue

Part V Chapter 2

65 2 0
By Prototype-V24

(Y/n) Pov

Kasel: A Dark Elf is surrounded by Gnolls!

Frey: We should save him!

(Y/n): I'm way ahead of you!

Gnoll: Kyakyakya! Die!!!

I ran towards the gnoll and I dodged the swing from the gnoll and stabbed it.  Thanks to my Visions, I blocked another Gnoll's axe. The Gnoll pulled back and ready to hit me, I switched the Monado to Shield, blocking all of the Gnoll's attacks.

(Y/n): They are fast, looks like they improved something. But they're still mindless.

Cleo created a meteor over me, I jumped back and killed all the gnolls. I ran to the Elf and check on him.

(Y/n): Hey, are you alright.

Elf: Yes, I'm okay. Excuse my belated apology.

My Vision triggered and I see something shot him. I looked back to block the arrow, and look at the place where who shot it. I see a female elf.

Elf #2: Shoot, we missed him. You, outsiders.

Kasel: Oh, yes, we are...

Elf #2: For helping our wanted criminal get away, we banish you from Arrovina.

Kasel: What? No way...!

Suddenly the elf got shot from behind. I look over their shoulder to see a different elf. 

Elf #2: Who's there?

Male Elf: Criminal, ha! What a load of crap. Shame on you!

He pulled out his crossbow and shoot the elf. Elf #2 dodged the arrow from the male elf. She looks at him and runs away.

Elf #2: Hmph, you won't kill me with that kind of aim. I will remember your face.

Male Elf: Tch, bastards. Outsiders. The Arrovina that was ruled by Dark Elves is done for. You better leave now.

He runs back, leaving us.

Cleo: Uhh, what just happened?

Roi: The situation seems to complicated. We should go.

(Y/n): And fast.

Timeskip

We spotted bears, but they are different. They look just like the ones in Galluah, but they have horns.

Frey: The Dark Disease...!

Roi: I see. So that guy was speaking the truth.

Cleo: Yeah, the Dark Elves wouldn't just leave infected animals about in the open.

Cassandra: What happened to Arrovina?

Erze: (Y/n), save some for me okay?

(Y/n): Erze, I don't think we're talking about your hunger but whatever.

I pulled out the Monado and charged at the bear. The bear jumped on top of me, but I went under the bear sliced upwards to knock the bear in midair and pulled out REX and stabbed the bear's chest. Kasel ran to the wolf and swung his sword at it, but the wolf jumped over his sword and tries to bite Kasel, but Roi ran to the wolf and cut it in half.

Roi: Kasel, are you alright?

Kasel: Yeah, looks like I have been slacking.

I was about to attack the last bear, but my Vision showed me something was about to hit my side. I looked to see something is about to hit me, I grabbed REX and blocked it, and jumped back. I look to see a Treant.

Kasel: Treants? This is not a forest, why would they even be here?

Cassandra: No...

Erze: Their looks...

(Y/n): They're corrupted.

Cassandra: They must have lost their ways and wandered all over here.

Roi: Did it come here from Elidora?

Cleo: No, this Treant must have been corrupted hundred years ago.

Kasel: Aren't Treants intellectual life-forms? I thought it was impossible for sapient beings to be corrupted.

Cassandra: There are some Treants that start losing their intelligence after a certain age. Those Treants usually go into a deep sleep, unlike hibernation...

Frey: Angmund then inserted the soul of Demons inside of those sleeping Treants.

(Y/n): Angmund... That bastard!

Kasel: What a cruel thing to do!!

Erze: Is there anything we could do?

Frey: We can only help them, by returning them to their slumber.

My Vision warned me and Kasel are about to charge at the Treants, but the Treant attacks him, leaving some substance on the place where it attacks. I ran towards the Treant and blocked it's attack.

Kasel: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Everyone, be careful! These Treants have ether.

Cleo: But the Monado is stronger. You can cut through it, right?

(Y/n): Not quite.

Erze: Eh?

Cleo: What?

(Y/n): The Monado and REX may have a power boost, but they can't cut through everything. Ether is a substance that makes the Monado and REX useless, but I'm not going to make it useless this time. Let's go!

The Treant is about to attack me, my Vision gave me a warning. So I blocked the Treant's arm and stab it with REX, and slammed the Monado on it's shoulder. With enough force, I have chopped off it's arm, and spun to decapitate it. Roi dodged the Treant's attacks and try to aim for it's limbs to disable it, but it's useless. The Treant aren't faze by Roi's attacks, Cleo threw a fireball at the Treant, making it weaker. Roi aimed for the burnt mark and attacks with his dagger, making the wound open more. Kasel attacks the Treant's wound and kills it.

Frey: Goddess, Lua. Please embrace the spirits of the forest we return to you.

Cassandra: ...

(Y/n): Cassandra, I know you are upset, but we need to continue on, okay?

She nods and we head onward.

Timeskip

???: Kyakyak! Look at yourselves! That's what you get for underestimating me!!

(Y/n): Hm? Looks like the Elves need some help.

Erze: What are we waiting for? Let's go.

???: Now, die!!

Kasel: Stop!!

???: Eh? Who are you?! Mind your own business. Or do you want to become our food?!

Erze: No, but you can be mine.~

Roi: They won't stop even when told to.

Cleo: Hmph! I'll make you regret even being born!!

I ran at the gnoll and it began to recklessly swings his axe, I blocked him, but some of his swings hits me. I kicked the gnoll in the stomach, making it stunned. I pulled out REX and cuts his chest. 

Dark Elf: Thank you, kind travelers.

Roi: How did Dark Elves have trouble with mere Gnolls?

Dark Elf: I've heard that the Demons are backing the Gnolls.

Cleo: Hahh. Gnolls again...

Dark Elf: What has brought you all to in Arrovina?

Kasel: We are on our way to the Arrovina Dessert.

Dark Elf: I see. As a show of gratitude, please let us show you the way.

Timeskip

Dark Elf: We must go south. Follow us.

Roi: Wait. Aegina is supposed to be westwards.

Dark Elf: The Gnolls have taken over the path, besides all the corrupted wildlife. The path south is far safer.

Roi went silent, then he spoke.

Roi: Go on ahead. We will catch up soon. Guys...

(Y/n): Hm?

Kasel: Yeah?

Roi: I don't know if we should follow them at all. Even if the gnolls are backed by the Demons, it doesn't make sense for them to be as active as they are. Also, the case with that 'criminal,' everything is just so fishy. It doesn't make sense that the Dark Elf from before tried to banish us from Arrovina off the bat.

Kasel: The west is close to the forest, however. It is probably true that it is dangerous. If both ways are risky, it is better to follow the Dark Elves. We have a better chance in open areas.

(Y/n): I guess we have no other choice then.

Roi: Alright. Let's do that. Everyone, just be on guard.

(Y/n): Got it, let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 588 13
Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11. "We did it." I say in between breaths...
862 41 182
(This doesn't have nearly as many chapters as Wattpad says it does. It's just that I had to make many versions of the same chapters to keep informati...
4.7K 578 39
You don't find love , it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what's written in the stars. ''''' Keira Scarlet, a girl who...
459 37 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...