Prerish || The Journey that m...

By tvfanatic85

This story is in continuance to the first story written by me on wattpad about Prerna Sharma and Rishab Bajaj... More

Their First Fight
The uncertainty of your decisions
Mrs Bajaj Heels
The guilt of our decisions
Komolika meets Mr Bajaj
Karma comes back to bite you
The afternath
Let go of the past
Celebrations
The Challenge
Mr Bose
Strike 3 and out
The Fear
The Cracks
Nitya tiwari and Diya Malhotra
The Crack Strike 2
Mr Bose's Party
Crack 3 and out????
Truth or Illusion
The Past
My Shadow
The Next Morning
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Past or Present
New Beginnings and Old Hindrance
Kalyani Sarkar - The First Move
The Move gone wrong
Sneha's Truth and Return of Mr Bose
Kukki knows the truth
The Custody Battle Part -1
The Custody Battle - Part 2
Mr Bajaj confronts Anurag
The Accident
Kukki and Mr Bose's Deal
Prerna and Mr Bose's Deal
Mr Bose Returns to Bajaj Mansion
Mr Bajaj wakes up
New Battles
Kukki and Sneha Bajaj
The Bajaj's stick together
The Bajaj's stick together - Part 2
Insecurities of the past
The Misunderstanding
Picking up the pieces
The Past Catches Up
And They are Together
The Fire - Part 1
The Fire - Part 2
The Afternath of Fire
Moving On
Last Chapter and Epilogue

You and me - That's all

1.8K 78 4
By tvfanatic85

Rishab was surprised to see Prerna's number on his phone as he was about to leave from the office.

"Prerna sab theek hain"

"Can you pick us from the Café, woh craving ho gayi thi ice cream ki. Main aur Kukki aa gaye and now the car has broke down"

"Aata hoon"

Mr Bajaj reached there in record time and found the mother and daughter happily having ice cream. Their tryes were punctured and they had no security.

"There is a reason that I have hired bodyguards. Agar aap yahin karnwali hain why waste my money."

Mother and daughter looked at each other started laughing and both offered him a bite of ice cream. Giving up he sat next to them and took both the bite together.

"Oh what a lovely family. Nahin Anurag" They heard Komolika voice followed by Anurag.

Just then the attendant came and told them they need to wait for reservation as there is rush.

"No need we can sit with them, we know them, don't we?"

"Of course, Please have a seat." Mr Bajaj said and Prerna was surprised and shocked at what Mr Bajaj had done.

They all sat down and both Anurag and Komolika ordered.

"I thought you didn't like Strawberry" – Anurag said to Prerna

"Pregnancy cravings." Mr Bajaj replied.

"Oh of course. Waise bhi your choice has changed isn't it" Anurag said sadistically

"By the way congratulations on the merger Mr Bajaj. Aap ab Singhania shipping company ke owner hain, I must say you were able to do the impossible. I am hoping a big splash at the merger tomorrow. You must be so proud of him prerna. Will you be attending with the condition and all"?

Prerna looked at Mr Bajaj confused and Mr Bajaj didn't respond.

"Tumhe nahin pata Prerna, well I do understand it must all be new for you. Yeh Press media to keep in loop and all that. Dekha hi nahin hain tumne aaj tak."

Prerna was surprised that Mr Bajaj was not saying anything and Anurag replied –"Enough Komolika. Waise it's a beautiful night, I must say. Lets not talk about work. Yes, yeh rain this good weather makes me remember a lot of good memories. Isn't it Prerna. You remember it was a night like this only when we had helped that couple to run away from home. We had to actually hide in a cinema hall to save ourselves from the police. Those were good times."

This whole conversation kept going on like that with Anurag remembering something from the past and Komolika pointing out things that she knew about Mr Bajaj.

"Look at us matured people moving on in life, past is past but we can always visit those times. And tomorrow is the most special day ever." Anurag said. Prerna just couldn't take it anymore. She was about to get up to leave when Mr Bajaj put a hand on her hand.

"Finish your ice cream." – Mr Bajaj

"What?" - Prerna

"Sit down and finish your ice cream and let Kukki finish hers. Please." – Mr Bajaj and Prerna was stunned.

"Mumma washroom" - Kukki

"Yes, I will just come" – Prerna

"Why don't I join you." Komolika. Prerna moved towards the washroom without a second glance. They were just near the bar when Komolika whispered into her ear.

"This is what you are Prerna - A glorified nanny jispe taras kha kar Mr Bajaj ne use apna liya. Aur kahin tum unki bachi ko chod kar na chali jao isliye tumhare bache ko apna rahin hain. Tumhe defend bhi nahin kiya unhone. Anurag kitne maje se apni past ki kahaniya suna raha tha and he was completely normal. You know I was actually jealous of you when I found out about the marriage but tumhara to kuch hain hi nahin to but its ok sab kuch khone ki aadat pad chuki hain tumhe" Prerna got so angry that she took the glass of drink near her and threw that at her face and threw the empty glass at counter.

"Aur har baar apni insult karwana tumhari aadat ban chuki hain."

Prerna came back and Mr Bajaj was ready to leave.

"Are hum log ja rahin hain. Please lets stay, I am sure they might have some more stories." Prerna

"Yes, Mr Bajaj please stay." Komolika

"No thank you, Kukki is also sleepy we will take a leave." Just then the waiter came and gave them the bill. Mr Bajaj took out his wallet.

"Its ok Mr Bajaj I will take care of it" Anurag

"No Thank you Mr basu yeh meri family hain and they are my responsibility.But you guys stay everything is on the house from me.Consider it as a gift for your engagement with Miss choubey. What happened to your dress?" and then looked at prerna. "Never mind and one more thing tell your father I am sorry about his ongoing investigation. But I guess aapne to aise din dekhe hi honge. Its normal for you. I hope he can make it to the engagement and celebrations. If you need any help with that let me know." Mr Bajaj realised Prerna was cold so he took his jacket and put it around her which bought a smile to her face.

And with that they left for home. Prerna went and busied herself with Kukki and then went toher room and changed. She found Mr Bajaj missing and went to look for him. She found him on the balcony with a drink in hand and a cigar in another. As soon as he saw her coming, he put it out.

"Aaj itne dino ke baad kyun?" and tried to get the glass from his hand.

"Just one warna I will go crazy"

"to uth kar kyun nahin aaye aap, kyun beithe rahin."

"To kya karna chahiye tha mujhe aapki tarah unke upar drink dal deni chahiye thi. "

"Usne mere baba ko maar dala. Pata nahin mere saath kya kya nahin kiya. She should be in jail and now she is roaming around free. Kya karti main. Aur phir mujhse aake kehti hain ki I don't deserve to be...that you don't. Gussa aa gaya tha mujhe. Aur app aise to kukkki ya mere saathkoi uchi awaaz main baat karle ya hamare chehre par sikan aa jaye to aapko bardaasht nahin aur aaj aap wahan aise bethe jaise"

Mr Bajaj put his drink on the table with a bit of more force and stood up "wahin to who chahti thi.That you flip out and you did. Aapka aur mere Rishta kya hain aur main kya feel karta hoon mujhe aapko ya unko batane ki zaroorat nahin hain to kyun use justification de rahi thi. Who jaanti hain ki aap aur hum kuch nahin kar sakte hum unhe aapke father ka murderer prove nahin kar sakte hum unhe basu badu aur basu family main jaane se nahin stop kar sakte she is free?So she will flaunt. Agar apne gusse ko overpower karne ki wajaye unhe relax hokar jawab deti to agli baaar kuch karne ki unki himmat nahin thi."

She went and sat on the swing "Main justification nahin de rahin thi kisi ko bhi par logo ke baton se dar lagta hain kai bar, unke comparision se from past hum dono ke past se that I don't deserve you and "

Mr bajaj kneeled in front of her and held her hands "maybe I don't derserve you."

Prerna turned her head away "Look at me. Prerna hamari koi normal love story to hain nahin ki we met fell in love and got married, we have fought a lot with our minds our hearts our families with ourselves for this. Insecurities to aayegi. Itne dino se sab theek tha so we were happy but agar pehli hulchul par aap apne doubts aur insecurities ko overpower ho jane dengi to kaise chalega"

"Aap to aise keh rahe hain ki aapke man main kabhi nahin aata, I guess nahin aata tabhi to aaj jab" and she hid her head in her hands.This conversation was taking a dangerous turn

Rishab put his hand on her head "Kya jab who aapke aur uske bare main stories suna raha tha mujhe bura kyun nahin laga"

He made her look at him and caressed her face "Bura bahut chota word hain to what I was feeling but he wants to hurt me and you and I know that. Aapko kya lagta hain maine yeh kabhi nahin sochta ki main Anurag ki jagah le chuka huki...."

Prerna tried to stop him and say something but Mr Bajaj stopped him "Nehi leni unki jagah apni jagah banani hain aur aise ki who Mr Basu kabhi chahe to bhi to le hi na sake. Aapko the so-called Mrs Bajaj jaisa banna nahin hain you have to make Mrs Bajaj. You will set your own rules don't comply by somebody elses"

"I just why can't things be normal and easy like" and touched his forehead to hers. Rishab kissed her head

"I wish I wish I can always make things good for you but life can never be always happy, there will be challenges and there will be days and people like this. Especially when you are married to a person like me. "Prerna looked at him confused

Rishab got up and went near the railing with his back to Prerna "Almost everyone I know hates me. The business Shark. I don't know my latest name. Kabhi kabhi dar lagta hain ki kahin aapki life aur difficult to nahin bana di maine. MaybeI shouldn't have ...?"

Prerna came hugged him from behind "Don't. Just Don't and I am sorry"

"Don't be. I just wish I had seen you empty the glass on her" and they both started to laugh. He then moved to the swing and took his drink but Prerna tried to stop him.

"One and no more. Please" A smile crossed her face.Mr Bajaj was surprised and even more surprised with what she did next. She went near him and sat on his lap. She placed one hand behind his back, touching his face with another making him look directly into her eyes. The swing was moving back and forth in a very slow speed and they kept looking at each other with a cold breeze in the air and then very slowly without even Mr Bajaj realising she took the glass from his other hands kept it on the table and entangled her hand with his

"So what is the word for what you felt about ."

Mr Bajaj put a hand on her mouth "Don't take his name not now please. Mr Bajaj banana zaroori tha ban gaya Rishab se ab aur bardaasht nahin hoga. Ek baar bhi nahin"

She understood that her husband trusted her with all his might but he was human and just the talk of her from someone else's mouth might have pushed him over the edge. She knew that if it would have continued for some more time Anurag might not have left there in a piece and she smiled at herself with the memory.

"Has lijiye mauka mila hain aapko" and took her entangled hand and put it behind his back, moved her closer and encircled her in his arms as if wanting to feel her around him but before he could do anything she stood up taking Mr Bajaj hands and playfully dragged him to their room.

"I love you" and she hugged him more tightly then ever.

"And I love you" and Mr Bajaj engulfed her in his arms, one hand on the tummy and slept peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 624 26
A KZK2 story where logic is present and prerna is much more mature and sensible and sane person because of twist which I'll create. no offense if a...
307K 12K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
55.4K 3K 29
This story is going to start from PreRish first meeting but in my own style, with my own version of Rishab and Prerna. What if Rishab already tells P...
98.7K 9.7K 49
Zindagi mein kuch rishtey hum khud chunte hai ... aur kuch rishtey Rabji hamare liye chunte hai. In life we choose some relationships ... and God cho...