The Daughter Of A Wealthy Fam...

By Phantom_Raven

Her wedding had also become her funeral. Her stepsister and her fiancé had gotten together at some point in t... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 - 195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
!! Announcement !!

246 - 250

965 23 0
By Phantom_Raven

Chapter 246: The disobedient her

Author: Yin Yiyu MACHINE TRANSLATION

“Go to her house and secretly check if there’s anyone else. ”

“Okay, I’ll get er Wazi to bring us there. ” She believed that Er Wazi was so obedient that nothing would happen to him.

She thought that she was going to look for er Wazi, but who knew that when she turned around, she would see him looking at the wild boar and laughing foolishly.

“Er Wazi, come over here for a moment. ”

Er Wazi liked to watch his father and the others coming back from hunting. He felt very powerful.

When he heard Lu Yuxi call out to him, he ran over eagerly. “What’s wrong, little sister? ”

Lu Yuxi squatted down and was about the same height as him, “Er Wazi, can I play a game with you? Take me to sister Wu’s place, and I’ll cook something delicious for you when I come back. How about that? ”

“really? Okay. ” When it came to eating, the Little Guy’s eyes lit up.

Er Wazi was very well-behaved. He brought Lu Yuxi and Hei bu to several places and arrived at Wu Dongmei’s place.

“Look, little sister, that’s it. ” Er Wazi’s little finger pointed at the cottage not far away.

“mm, er Wazi is so obedient. You should go back first. Sister has something to do with sister Wu. ”

“Okay. ” After saying that, she turned around and ran back. What a cute child.

“Her house is right there. What should we do? ” Lu Yuxi looked helplessly at Hei Bu.

“You stay here. I’ll go and take a look. ” Hei Bu did not want Lu Yuxi to encounter any more danger.

“No, I want to go too. ” It was not easy for her to find something that would not be boring. Otherwise, how could she go.

“No, you can, okay. ” Hei Bu was determined, not giving him a chance to resist.

Lu Yuxi pouted her lips, looking at Hei Bu expectantly.

“It’s no use. Stay here and wait for my news. ” She walked towards the House without looking back.

“You want me to stay here? Do I have to stay here? When have I, Lu Yuxi, ever been so obedient? ” As she spoke, she secretly followed behind Hei Bu.

When she got closer, she realized that there was more than one house. There were so many of them.

Lu Yuxi did not follow Hei bu anymore. She turned to a Straw House and looked inside through the window.

Since the hut was not big, it was easy to see everything. After making sure that there was no one inside, Lu Yuxi entered the hut through the door next to her.

The moment she entered the hut, Lu Yuxi smelled a light fragrance. The dazzling flowers filled her eyes. It seemed that sister Wu was really an incense maker.

Just as Lu Yuxi was about to leave, she heard footsteps outside.

Oh no, someone was coming. Was It that sister Wu? It was hard to tell if it was her who suddenly appeared here. It was better to find a place to hide.

Every small house in the Gujing tribe had a cellar. There was really no place to hide. Lu Yuxi could only open the cellar door from the ground and enter to close the door.

The cellar was very dark. Lu Yuxi almost relied on fumbling to find a place to hide because Lu Yuxi was really a little worried that she would suddenly open the cellar and be discovered.

Lu Yuxi was really thinking about something. Sure enough, after a while, Wu Dongmei opened the cellar door and walked in.

Lu Yuxi heard the sound of her going down the stairs. She nervously swallowed her saliva. She was so nervous that her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

With a flash of the flint, Wu Dongmei lit up the oil lamp in the cellar. Then, the entire cellar lit up. Because Lu Yuxi had hidden herself quite well, Wu Dongmei did not see Lu Yuxi.

However, Lu Yuxi looked out through the herbal bag in front of her. Her eyes suddenly widened. She saw a scene that shocked her.

Chapter 247: I can't see

Author: Yin Yiyu MACHINE TRANSLATION

A skinny woman was squatting in a corner, hugging her knees. She buried her head deep under her arm, so that no one could see her expression.

What Why did she feel that someone was there when she just came in Now that she saw a person in a corner, she should be able to see her sneakily coming in. was there no reaction at all?

“Do you want to go out? The world outside is very beautiful. ”

The squatting person did not react.

Wu Dongmei was unhappy that she was ignored so much. She kicked her arm with the sole of her foot. “Hey, can you give me some reaction? ”

The person still did not react. Wu Dongmei suddenly realized. “No reaction, right? Then let me tell you something that will make you react. How about it? ”

Wu Dongmei sat down on a small wooden chair at the side and said proudly, “didn’t you say that you don’t care about anything? Well, let me tell you, the Jing Tian that you love the most is about to lose her soon-to-be-born child. ”

The woman who was squatting on the ground suddenly reacted. She grabbed Wu Dongmei’s neck as if she had gone mad. “You said that you wouldn’t hurt them. You lied to me, you beast. You won’t have a good ending. I want to die with you. ”

Perhaps it was because the two of them were struggling harder, Lu Yuxi was completely stunned when she saw the woman’s face. It was exactly the same face, but it was possible that she had been malnourished for a long time, causing her cheeks to be sunken. There was not a single bit of flesh on her face.

“Wu Chizi, you’ve got some guts, haven’t you? Let go of me, or else I’ll get some of their children. ” Wu Chizi was probably afraid that she would hurt others, so she held Wu Dongmei’s neck tightly and let go.

Wu Dongmei pushed hard, and Wu Chizi fell to the ground. “Hmph, I’m telling you, you better be sensible, or else I’ll let you know what it means to be in excruciating pain. ”

Wu Dongmei flung her face and left angrily. Wu Qiqi fell to the ground in an instant, and her tears turned into all her pain.

After Lu Yuxi was sure that Wu Dongmei had left, she walked out. “You’re sister Wu, right? ”

Wu Qiqi did not notice when there was someone there. “Who are you? Why are you here? ”

“I’m your little sweetie’s friend. She saw that that woman wasn’t you, so she specifically asked me to check if something happened to you. ”

“Little Sweetie, is little sweetie okay? ” Wu Qiqi pulled Lu Yuxi’s arm excitedly.

“She’s fine. Don’t worry. Although musk is harmful to children, er Wazi’s mischievousness saved her. ” Lu Yuxi knew that she believed in her, so she let down her guard.

“But why are you here? You clearly know that she did all this. Why didn’t you come out and stop her? ” This was the question that made Lu Yuxi feel strange.

“I tried to escape, but my eyes were crippled. I’m already a cripple. Even if I escaped, she would have caught me at the first opportunity. This place is far from the village, so my cries can not be heard by others. I could only beg her bitterly not to hurt our Gujing tribe members. ”

Lu Yuxi was startled. She could not see?

“Don’t worry. Since I already know of your existence, I will definitely save you. Wait for me. ” As she spoke, Lu Yuxi secretly opened the cellar door a little. After confirming that there was no one outside, she opened the crack that could let her out.

Although Wu Qiqi could not see, she knew that Wu Dongmei was definitely not a good person. If she was discovered, her legs would definitely be broken.

Chapter 248: The long-awaited truth

Author: Yin Yiyu MACHINE TRANSLATION

“Be careful. ”

Lu Yuxi replied softly, “okay! ”

She finally ran out in fear, but was caught by a certain someone, “didn’t I tell you to stay here? Did you turn a deaf ear to my words? ”

“You did say it, but I didn’t agree to it, ” Lu Yuxi muttered to herself.

“What did you say? Do you still want to blow your nose and glare at me? ” Hei Bu looked at Lu Yuxi and said.

“Hehe, no. Oh, right, I found her. She locked me in the cellar, so I came out to look for you. What should I do now? ”

Hei Bu thought for a moment. “It’s best to call the tribe leader and the tribesmen over and let them know the truth of the matter. ”

“Alright, I’ll call for them. You stay here and keep an eye on her. See if she makes any further movements. ”

“Okay. ”

Hei Bu was relieved to keep an eye on her. When she returned to the village, she realized that everyone was rejoicing over the abundant hunting today.

“everyone, can you please stop what you’re doing? ”

The tribe leader asked in confusion, “Miss Lu, did something happen? ”

“Of course something happened, and it’s a big one. Do you want to know why some of the people here have inexplicably lost their babies? ”

The tribe members were shocked, so their expressions became solemn. This had always been a headache for them. They had always thought that it would be like this for their entire lives. Could it be… “Miss Lu, could it be that you’ve found the truth? ”

“Yes, I’ve found it. Now, I’ll bring you to see the truth. However, you have to keep quiet. Can you do it? ”

Lu Yuxi actually knew that the Hei Bu tribe had the complete ability to capture the fake sister Wu. However, Lu Yuxi was most afraid of being captured. However, she would definitely deny that she was the real sister Wu. Therefore, it was best to let everyone in the tribe know.. Even if she wanted to, she could not deny it.

“Okay. ” The word seemed to be squeezed out by the tribe members through gritted teeth. How long had it been? Every time you were so excited that you thought you could be a father, who knew that it would still be… “…”they remembered that it was called hatred.

Lu Yuxi watched their expressions change. She knew how much they hoped to find the truth and avenge their unborn child.

“Er Wazi, come here! ” Lu Yuxi waved at the stunned Er Wazi.

“little sister, what’s the matter with calling Er Wazi? ” She smiled sweetly. The dimples on her cheeks were especially cute.

“Er Wazi, have you grown up? ”

“Yes, GRANDPA said Er Wazi is very obedient. He has grown up and is a little adult, ” Er Wazi boasted proudly.

“Then can er Wazi, this little adult, help little sister one more time! ” Lu Yuxi said in a childish voice, amused.

“Sure! ”

“Er Wazi, bring your friends to play. Can you not follow us? ” If there was anything, it would be inconvenient for the children to be there.

“Okay, okay. ” Er Wazi nodded in agreement.

After dealing with the children, Lu Yuxi brought a group of people to the place where Wu Dongmei lived.

“Hei Bu, I’ve brought people. What’s your situation now? ”

“There’s no other special situation. I’ll go and save them now. You bring your clansmen and wait here. ” Hei Bu was about to go, but Lu Yuxi pulled his arm.

“No, you don’t have to go. I will go. If it were you, she might not reveal her true colors. If I go, she will let her guard down. ” Lu Yuxi knew that he cared about her, but apart from him, only she knew where Wu Qiqi was She knew how to lure him out.

Chapter 249: She was innocent

Author: Yin Yiyu MACHINE TRANSLATION

Hei Bu kept looking at her. No one knew what he was thinking. In the end, he said, “be careful. ”

“Yes, I know. ” After saying that, he let go of Hei Bu’s hand and went into the house.

At the same time, Lu Yuxi followed the previous route to the cellar. However, this time, she was not careful. Instead, she had a feeling that she wanted Wu Dongmei to know.

When Wu Qiqi heard that someone was coming, she thought it was Wu Dongmei and subconsciously shrank into the corner.

Lu Yuxi used the faint light to see her like this. Her heart ached and she frowned. Just how much suffering did this poor woman suffer.

“Don’t be afraid. It’s me. I’m Jing Tian’s friend. The girl just now. Now, I’m here to rescue you. ” As she spoke, she walked over to help her. However, because she had been squatting on the ground for a long time, Wu Qiqi, who was helped up by Lu Yuxi, staggered a little.

“Be careful. ”

“We have to be careful. I’m afraid that the bad woman will find out. ” As soon as Wu Dongmei was mentioned, Wu Qiqi became very emotional.

“Okay. ” Lu Yuxi really wanted to tell her her purpose, but she held it back. Forget it, she would tell her when she got out.

Perhaps it was because Wu Qiqi was very thin, but Lu Yuxi did not have to use much strength to support her. Instead, she was very relaxed.

“Be careful. ” Lu Yuxi carefully pushed her out of the cellar when they got out.

It might be Wu Qiqi’s first time seeing sunlight in such a long time. Although her eyes could not see, she could still feel the sting of the sunlight. Wu Qiqi used her trembling hands to grab forward, as if she wanted to grab the sunlight in front of her.

“Let’s go. ” If they grabbed onto her here, the clansmen would not be able to hear their conversation, so they could only leave as soon as possible.

“Okay. ”

After helping Wu Qiqi to her predetermined position, Lu Yuxi looked at the place where Hei Bu and the clansmen were hiding. After confirming that there was no mistake, Lu Yuxi deliberately slowed down her footsteps.

“Stop, who are you? Where do you want to take my people? ! ” Wu Qiqi’s figure froze, feeling a trace of fear. She did not want to return to that dark place. She did not want to.

On the contrary, Lu Yuxi was very relaxed. The fish had taken the bait.

“little girl, hurry up and leave. Go and call someone. Go and tell the clansmen that this person is a fake and wants to kill the children of the Gu Jing tribe. ” Wu Qiqi broke free from Lu Yuxi’s hand and used her intuition to block in front of her.

“HMPH, you want to leave? It’s not that easy. Do you think you can leave after knowing so much? ”

“Little Girl, don’t bother about me. Hurry up and leave. ”

Wu Dongmei naturally would not let Lu yuxi leave. As she passed Wu Qiqi, Wu Dongmei immediately grabbed Lu Yuxi.

“Let go of me. ”

“Let go of you. Don’t talk nonsense here. If I let you go, will you tell me my secret? I’m not stupid. ”

Wu Dongmei said proudly.

“Wu Dongmei, let go of her. She’s innocent. If you catch her, bring me back. ” Wu Qiqi could not see. Even if she wanted to beg Lu Yuxi, she could not save her. She could always persuade Wu Dongmei through words.

“Wu Qiqi, don’t think too highly of things. If you know my secret, only death awaits. I can kill so many unborn children, let alone a mere girl. ” Wu Dongmei said and wanted to drag Lu Yuxi into the cellar.

“I will poison your eyes and make you like Wu Qiqi, living in the darkness forever and dying alone, Haha. ”

“really? I don’t think so. ” Hei Bu suddenly stood up from the Hidden Hill. He felt that the time was ripe.

Chapter 250: Leaving the village

Author: Yin Yiyu MACHINE TRANSLATION

The clansmen also followed the footsteps of Hei Bu and stood up, their expressions extremely unsightly.

Seeing so many people, Wu Dongmei was terrified. How could there be so many people WHO exposed her?

Wu Dongmei wanted to kidnap Lu Yuxi and escape, but HEI BU discovered her little tricks in time and pressed her to the ground.

“Sister Wu, why don’t you tell us what’s going on? ”

Sister Wu said a lot. It turned out that Wu Qiqi and Wu Dongmei were cousins, but they had the same father.

Due to her confusion, Granny Wu had carried Wu Qiqi by mistake. Wu Dongmei was her daughter. Later, when Granny Wu found out the truth, she took Wu Dongmei over and began to take revenge on Wu Qiqi all the time, taking revenge on her mother for stealing her husband’s hatred.

She swore to kill all the members of the Gu Jing tribe one by one, so she started from her connections. After Granny Wu died, Wu Dongmei was also a ruthless character, taking over this great undertaking.

Although Lu Yuxi did not want to talk about her sad matters, she still wanted to know the truth. “Then what about your eyes? ”

“Haha, for the sake of protecting the child of a woman named Jing Tian, a fool would use her own eyes in exchange. I am also very happy to do so. ” Wu Dongmei’s sudden interjection made the tribesmen wish they could bury her alive.

They did not expect that the incense master they had always respected to be a fake. It was really like raising a tiger to bring trouble.

Sigh, the pitiful real incense master was tortured to such a state.

“Clan leader, I will leave this person to you to handle. It is not convenient for US outsiders to interfere. ”

The tribesmen’s serious attitude returned. “alright, thank you. ”

As for what happened after that, Lu Yuxi did not know how they dealt with it. She only knew that she had promised Er Wazi that she would give him good food, so she brought a group of children to roast the chicken.

Everyone said that time passed quickly when one was happy. In the blink of an eye, half a month had passed, and it was time for her to go back.

“everyone, there’s no need to send us off. Don’t go past here! ” The tribesmen sent them to the shortcut from the village entrance. They heard that this shortcut could lead directly to the outside of the school, so the tribe leader only told her and Hei Bu.

He said that he was not afraid that if the clansmen discovered this path, they would want to go to the outside world and would fall into the bad habits of the outside world, so they would only tell the tribe leader of each term.

“Miss Lu, we want to ask you something. ”

“Oh? Sure, go ahead! ”

The person who asked the question blushed. “How are the people who stole our jewelry and harmed our clansmen? ”

Lu Yuxi did not know what was going on either. She looked at Hei Bu. “I’m asking You! How are they? ”

Hei Bu turned on the communication function. “Jing, how are the things I told you? ”

“All the jewelry has been recovered. In addition, they have been disposed of. ”

This time, Hei Bu did not turn it on loudly, and Lu Yuxi was playing with Er Wazi, so she did not pay attention. Therefore, only he seemed to know the content.

“We have already found all the jewelry. Although it has undergone modern changes, there are no other major problems. As for the criminals, they have all been locked up in the police station. ”

Lu Yuxi gave Hei bu a thumbs up and translated with a smile, “it’s the yamen that you guys are talking about. ”

Looking at Lu Yuxi who was smiling sweetly, he didn’t dare to tell her that the hei bu suddenly realized that he was afraid of her, who was kind and pure.

“Is this true? ” The tribesman asked in disbelief.

“Yes, I will send someone to send it over. ”

“Thank you, thank you very much. ” As he spoke, he knelt down again.

“Why are you kneeling down again? Didn’t I tell you not to kneel down to us? We will lose our lives. ” Although it was a joke, Lu Yuxi knew that this was a very easy thing for the Hei Bu. There was no need for them to do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 12.9K 42
Dedication:To the dreamers who never forget their first crush,no matter the distance or time. Too tall, Too smart, Too handsome, and way Too out of h...
5.8M 239K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
162K 6.5K 43
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...
1.1M 51.7K 80
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...