Alien Affection

By HoneyBee2704

Alice was a completely normal girl that was until she saved an 'alien'. Now they're in debt to her however sl... More

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

3.5K 57 4
By HoneyBee2704

ʚ Tʜᴇ Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɞ

They made a soft thump as they sat down in the pilot's chair, the ship gliding smoothly in the vast ocean of stars. They were on a search to find the perfect prey to hunt, however, their mission came first. Recently a chvia was held on the blue planet, named 'Earth' by the natives. A few of the hardmeats managed to escape narrowly, it was their mission to rid the planet of them. Fortunately, they were close to the Earth so they took up the offer. What's wrong with getting a few more trophies?

A loud bang disturbed them from their daydreaming. They hadn't been keeping up maintenance checks as they should however it didn't matter as they were landing anyway. One sighed while the other one growled. They chatted about the glory of the hunt and that is when the differences between them became obvious, not only looks but personality as well. One was calm and collected, his violet eyes glancing to the screen and researching all he could about Earth. His cobalt skin was mottled with pale blues creating beautiful and unique tones, his dreads littered with rings of his achievements and his scars showed his hunts.

The other one was jet black with a creamy grey on his stomach, the insides of his arms and legs also shared the same colour. His eyes were like molten lava. Deep gashes that were once open wounds were now healed and acid burns permanently graced his skin. His dreads were all the way down to his waste however hindered his ability to hunt so he kept it in a top knot. Unlike his counterpart, he was rash, quick-tempered but had a knack for mischief.

You would think they were two different beings, they are. However they are stuck together for the rest of their days, they share everything together, thoughts, feelings, honour and trophies. And all the differences between them you would think they despise each other however being stuck together since the day they were both born creates an unbreakable bond.

"Zazin I'm bored, when are we getting ready for the hunt?" Bhu'ja moaned, his red eyes glanced to the article that his brother was reading.

"I'm trying to download a map of the area, we might want to change into a warmer loincloth it's cold here apparently" Zazin replied in a monotone voice "we should bring our breathing masks, we've never been here, it might set off a fit"

"Wait, didn't we take the Ooman language for our options?"

"Bhu'ja you scrolled through the list and picked randomly when I was sleeping. You tell me"

"Oh come on you know I think that stuffs stupid, stop being mad at me"
"Bhu'ja you know I wanted to pick and I would have learned everything and you could've slept"

"Oh, Zazin-"

"Don't you Zazin me. We're done talking about this" Bhu'ja huffed and glanced outside. They had landed in a forest, he could see a few Oomans in the distance "I think you forget we can read each other's thoughts, we are not hunting Oomans"

"But we've never seen Oomans can we watch them for a bit then?"

"Fine. We're going to hunt the hardmeats first, then fix whatever's wrong with the ship and we can go see the Oomans after that"

"How many hardmeats are there?"

"Two full-grown drones and a queen larva"

"A queen? I thought they stopped using queens in Chivas"

"This was a cor'ja chiva they haven't"

"Ahh I see, do you know how the chiva went?"

"It wasn't specified, you would know that if you weren't napping"

"I said I was sorry, I forgot it was your turn"

"Sure you did. I've finished downloading the map, let's get ready" they stood up and went to their chamber, they opened their armour cabinet "Zazin can we wear the gold set?"

"I thought the d'lex set would be more appropriate for this since its more resistant to hardmeat blood"

"Do you think we can wear it on the next hunt?"

"Of course, Bhu'ja what weapon should we use. I know you're excited about this but I want to fix the ship as soon as possible, I want to make this quick"

"I think you forget that I feel everything you feel, you're too anxious, did you take the thing that the healer gave you?"

"I didn't, thank you for reminding me" they both walked over to the bedside table, the small tub was full of small capsules. It made a pop as it was opened "how do you take it?"

"You swallow it, Bhu'ja I do wonder where your brain is sometimes" Zazin grabbed a small capsule and swallowed it, then they quickly changed into the amour. "I think we should wear our chiva masks, it always brings us good luck when hunting hardmeats" Bhu'ja said eagerly, his excitement starting to grow. They grabbed the masks, they were simple things, Zazin's mask had slanted eyes very feline in shape the lenses were pitch black but the way light reflected created the illusion of vertical slit as a pupil. The mask was a rich shade of charcoal, the d'lex armour shared the same colour.

Bhu'ja's mask was a silver colour, the eyes were sunken in and the lenses were grey. The clan symbol was burned into the forehead just like how he had it. "Why don't we use a smart disk and bring a combi stick just incase" Bhu'ja said impatiently. Zazin made a grunt of agreement, they grabbed said weapons. "Bhu'ja stop being excited you're making us shake"

"But we haven't hunted hardmeats for years!"

"10 months Bhu'ja not years"

"Well you know what I mean"

-An hour later- 

"My blood is singing Zazin! They were tricky things weren't they?" Bhu'ja exclaimed with glee. Zazin remained quiet, deep in thought "Zazin? You alright?"

"A fuse has blown and the wires around it fried"

"Can we still fly?"

"No" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Bhu'jas smile quickly faded and was replaced with a scowl "is there anyone else hunting on this dump of a planet?" he growled.

"There is a clanship circulating around in space, I've sent a distress signal"

"What clan? Are they coming to help us?"

"It's the widow clan, they said they will help but it will take them awhile"

"Do they know how long?"

"No" before Bhu'ja could fly into a tantrum Zazin grabbed his hand "Bhu'ja you are not a spoiled pup, calm down" Bhu'ja growled and gave up his hand went limp and Zazin let go. "It's my fault I should've kept up maintenance"

"No, what do I always say" in unison, they said 'it's our fault' "I can tell that your smiling Zazin"

"Oh be quiet," Zazin said while trying to stop his smile "do you still want to see the Oomans?"

"Yeah, who knows they might be more stupid than me and then you realize that your super lucky to have me"

"Oh sure"

"I'm being serious"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

"Think fast!" a man yelled, a bottle of beer was thrown at a woman that was sitting by the fire "Wayne stop doing that, it's annoying!" she playfully squealed. Wayne sat down next to her, they were already pawing at each other's clothes. A branch above them snapped they stopped for a moment but went back to sloppily necking "Oh god, Kelly" Wayne moaned.

"So Alice, still single?" a rough feminine voice spoke. She picked up a pebble and skimmed it on the surface of the lake "yeah, still a single pringle and not ready to mingle" their laughter filled the air.

"Ali you're amazing, you just haven't met the right person yet" Alice rolled her eyes at Johns comment "yo John wheres kelly and Wayne?"

"Maybe we should head back, it's dark now- hey Alice you still scared of the dark?"

"Not as much as I was when was younger. Jade, do you remember summer camp?"

"Oh God yeah, I'm still really sorry about scaring you"

"It's fine" they packed up their bags and headed back to their tiny camp. When they arrived however they were disgusted "What the fuck! You fucking whore!" Jade lunged at Kelly and started to beat her bloody. John snapped back to reality, he stormed up to Wayne and their brawl started. Alice was in shock, this trip was meant to be fun, it was, until Kelly and her posse showed up. She is the living stereotype of a mean girl, the reason for breaking up couples and heartache. The word 'promiscuous' was an understatement.

Alice had heard the stories, seen the aftermath but never seen the carnage up close. Wayne and Kelly were soulmates, they were made for each other just like the other people that had fallen victim. Half of the reason Alice was still single was because of this. Kelly tormented her ever since they were in primary school. Alice was shy, had low self-esteem the perfect target. But because of the bullying that's how she met Jade, her best friend. Jade was the polar opposite of Alice, loud-mouthed, confident and took no crap.

When Kellys 'friends' came back they managed to break up the fight, Alice almost chuckled, the past does repeat itself-sort of. They almost duked it out multiple times in the past but Kelly had always narrowly escaped like the snake she is. Then Jade started a screaming match with Wayne and it was ugly. She stormed into the forest but not before keening him in the crotch. "Jade where are you going?" Alice asked herself. After a few minutes, she followed her.

Already she was regrating her decision, the faint moonlight painting long shadows across the ground. She found herself lost darkness, her heartbeat pounded her breathing quickened. An eerie thrilling filed the air followed by clicks. "Jade is that you?" she whispered. She reached into her pocket her phone was missing, she frantically patted herself down. She remembered that she left it by the lake on a tree stump. She turned deathly pale. A branch above her snapped she narrowly dodged the falling debris.

A huge figure fell down along with the branch, she gasped. "Hello? A-are you alright?" she slowly stepped towards them and crouched down. A groan escaped them, they sat up while Alice stumbled back, it wasn't a person to her it was a monster. The thing had two heads, they were both wearing masks, from what she could infer they had no nose from the structure of the mask. She choked on her scream. The thing ripped the masks off and revealed it's faces and replaced it with a smaller mask that covered its mouths, she realized it was a breathing mask of some kind. The head on the left dropped to the side it looked like it passed out and the whole left side went limp, the head on the right was frantically trying to put the mask on to its other head but having one arm proved to be futile.

Alice rushed forward grabbed the mask from the hand and using her other hand she pulled the head upright and placed the mask on its mouth, it's breathes became regulated and its eyes fluttered open. Piercing violet eyes stared into her brown ones. Alice then realized what she had done before she could pull away a clawed hand grabbed hers. Her scream echoed. 

Hey! Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Feedback and comments really let me know that you guys like this and it encourages me to keep on writing. If you've seen my other books 'What Is That?' and 'The Woods' I'm positive you'll like this. However, I'm putting them on hold because I'm struggling for ideas. Again, thank you for readings this! See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.3K 27
Taiga, a vibrant young waitress at The Den, is renowned for her quick wit and intelligence. With an easygoing and bubbly personality, she navigates t...
134K 6.2K 23
She was out of options. She needed help, a concept that was once alien to her. But with her pride stripped away and guilt weighing her down, she no o...
63.1K 1.5K 32
{ Currently being rewritten } #8 in #xenomorph (8/1/17) "He may have killed her, but he's still my father." It's been 11 years since the accident. Bl...