The Concubine - (currently R...

By writegirlproblems

Eydis was captured in Africa by the Norseman. Bound to serve as a slave, until she captures the attention of... More

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter One:
Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Two

5.9K 359 149
By writegirlproblems

Eydis

sometimes during the night, I could hear everything, the wail of mother's in birth, the drunkard at the steps of the hall, and even the moans of lovemaking in the slave chambers. I was envious of it at times, they were wild and free. I missed being wild and free. But when I dreamed, I felt it because Thorsten was there. Thorsten, my first thoughts in the morning were of him, always. I wondered where he was and if he thought of me. It was unhealthy to think of him this much, but in his absence, I found myself yearning more than ever.

Meili healed slowly but efficiently. The first week he barely talked, the second week that arrogant confidence made an appearance, and now the beginning of the fifth week, he was fully functioning. But there was something off with me, I did not eat in the mornings, and when I did, it was an apple with no peel and warm milk. Meili had not taken notice of the small changes, but I had, I knew, these changes were not for the better.

Before each harvest, there was a ceremony, awarding the young boys their arm rings and then sacrifice. The service was set for today, the boys had their circles, and the people were celebrating by bringing their offerings to the royal family.

Meili sat on his throne, accessing the crowd as he normally did, listening to conversations of his people along with watching his children play. He was infatuated with them in a way I had never seen before as if nearly dying changed things for him.

"Esme is set to return soon." He bounced Erik on his lap, wiping the small line of drool that ran from his lip. "You will take it to her?"

"I will do as you ask," I assured him. I never wanted Esme to feel as if her mother was being replaced, but Meili did not make things easy. I fully understood the children seen me as a threat, even if they were young. To them, I am a trader, a thief of a crown I never wanted.

"Because you want to?"

"Of course, I love the children, Meili."

"I am certain."

"Then perhaps you should appear as you are certain, King." I stood from the throne, taking Erik from him. I heard the scoff beneath his breath as I descended the steps onto the floor of the great hall.

"Jutland! The queen is angry with me." He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. Meili, despite his faults, held a special place in my heart, and he was starting to understand what irritated me. Taunting in public with playful intentions is high up on the list.

I pivoted on my heel, staring at him with disbelief. "Wipe that wicked smile from your face King Meili."

"I hate it when you are angry with me." His voice was light, but his eyes pleading with honesty."

"If I was angry with you, you would know it."

"Then, why are you leaving?"

"Because I want to, am I not a free woman?" My eyes rolled. I left the hall with Meili on my heel as I merged into the flowing cluster of people.

"Eydis!"

"What!"

"Are you not going to eat with me?"

"Why are there people constantly in our lives? I want privacy."

Privacy for what? hmmm?" He folded his arms over his chest and blocked me from walking any further. "you have not come to bed with me since before the square. And then you will not allow me to touch you. What is this?"

I said nothing. "I do not feel like being touched by you, Meili."

"Because of Thorsten?"

"Thorsten is no longer your competition." I spat. "He has left, and therefore you have won."

"There is no winning with you is there?" Meili shook his head.

"I have given you the fucking kingdom, a son, and everything else you asked for."

"I did not ask for this kingdom, I did not ask to have your son. I did not ask to marry you."

His brow furrowed, and for a moment, I feared what he would do to me, then there was nothing. He bore a hole into me with his eyes and stepped closer. "Fine." He shrugged.

"Fine. Take Erik." I handed Erik to Meili and headed towards the field. Hearing Thorsten's name comes from him, with spite angered me. Thorsten stayed to ensure he was alive, and all I have heard from Meili is disdain. I missed him. The way he smiled, the way he touched me. I missed everything about him.

It takes a few minutes, but I make it to the field, sitting next to the wheat and burying my head in my hands. The people of the kingdom were fond of me, I talked with them, laughed with them even had a few train me while Meili was weak.

I cut a small bushel of the wheat and placed it on the ground. It was hard to find balance, but I lifted my dress, peeing on the grain, and stepping away. The small flowers that bloomed on the bushel only confirmed what I knew to be sure before I did it. I was pregnant.

Meili

Erik slept peacefully in his small bed while I rest my head on the slave. Her name was Yuli, and she smelled of honey. I twirled my hand on into hers, but I felt nothing for her, but a longing that she was Eydis.

"Tell me again of this Elephant," I asked.

"Elephants are nature's giants." She smiled and ran her fingers down my face. "Like you, they appear in the distance a force to be reckoned with, and like you, they are loved by the people."

"You flatter me."

"I speak on the truths to you, my king."

"Then tell me this truth, why is it the Queen will not have me."

"Perhaps she does not want her position?"

"Hmm, you may be right."

"Then why is she in it, my King. There are so many other women who would kill to be at your side. Why have an ungrateful King."

The doors opened, and Eydis stood staring at me and then to Yuli. "Get out!" She yelled.

Yuli scattered to her feet. "I am sorry, my Queen."

"Do not call me that." She hissed. "Please leave. Now!"

I shook my head. "Why is she leaving? She is doing what you will not."

Yuli had left, disappearing down the hall. Eydis laughed. "If you fuck her, my son and I will be gone at dawn."

"You can leave."

She charged towards me and kicked me to the floor. My back thuds against the hardwood and her foot pressed against my neck ."I am not Eira, and I will not stand for you treating this way!"

My mouth is open, and my eyes wide. "Fine."

"I want her out of this hall tomorrow." Eydis walked to our chambers, and I followed her, slamming the door behind us. "Do not wake Erik."

"Shut up. Do not ever."

"No." She snapped. "Those days are done." Unexpectedly Eydis moved closer to me, and she slapped me. "Understood?"

"Do not hit me again," I warned.

She cracked a small smile at me and struck me once more. "And now what are you going to do?"

I embrace her with a kiss, it's sweet and tender, My calloused hands travel up her legs to the sweet spot beneath her thigh. I had been craving this for months. We land on the bed, and I fold her legs up, so I am cradled between them. "Good girl," I whisper.

"I think you mean, Good Queen, King Meili." She sheaths my cock in her hand, pumping up and down. My breath hitches as she tightens her and quicken. I flinch in her hand, realizing Eydis has full control. "Right?"

"Yes." Eagerly I thrust myself through her grip. "My Queen."

"You will not treat me like her," Eydis added, removing her hand, allowing the tip of my cock to touch her soaked entrance. I am nearly throbbing for her, anxiously. I shook my head in agreement, trying to slide into her, but she does not allow it. "King Meili." Eydis tightens her legs around my waist, stopping me from entering her. "Tell me, you will not treat me like you treat her?" She said through clenched teeth.

"Yes." I whimpered. "I will not treat you like her." I push her, legs up to her chest, and sink into her warmth.

"On your honor?" Eydis moaned, throwing her head back and allowing me access to her neck.

"On my honor," I whisper. My lips are in sync with my cock; the kiss deepens each time I thrust into her. I pepper those kisses down her neck to the line of her collarbone and then lick her flesh, tasting the sweet remnants of the oils used earlier. "On my fucking honor." I slam into her, unable to control myself, reaching the depths of her cunt, bottoming out, causing her to wince. She spread her legs wider as my pace quickens, and she grips the sheets. "Eydis."

Eydis' eyes hook to mine, and I pause. "Yes."

"If you ever hit me again, I will kill you." I bury my face in the nape of her neck, and my speed increases and making it harder for her to fight the lust-filled pants that escape your body. Her fingers ruffle through my long brown hair, and her legs grow weak. I grunt a melodic tone that somehow balances her. "Do you hear me?" My teeth graze her neck, and my hands dig into her hips. I lift her body to meet my thrust. "Answer me." My hips snap at each word, and she shakes her head. "Answer me."

"I heard-," Eydis' words are caught in her throat once I pin her hands above your head. The thrusts become more consistent, lulling, and entering her with no mercy. "Oh, fuck me harder." She said, surprising me. I pound into her, obliging to Eydis' desires and sending myself racing to the climax. She shakes, trying to arch from the bed, but my weight is covering her. "Meili!" She screams, and I am sure everyone in the country heard her.

Author's Note: I'm trying to churn out the remaining 8-10 chapters by the end of August, so I can make the Watty deadline!! Work is just a little annoying at this point lol! So hopefully another part will be out this week! Anything you all want to see? Also.... Eydis is changing huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 220 23
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
94.7K 7K 74
Imani is a 22 year old, vibrant, beautiful young woman who's excited about life after college. She thinks she has everything figured out until she me...
43.6K 2.9K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...
17.8K 2K 39
Accepting her true purpose as Queen, Imani has hardships dealing with enemies, ex lovers and oppositions coming her way. Sharing a passionate history...