Kanawhipped / Suppawhipped (M...

By Shunpwns

Mew started his day just perfectly fine, from waking up to getting ready for class. He usually having no prob... More

Unfortunate
Hunt
Torture
Away
Arrangement
Behind the scene
Payback
Misunderstood
Moment
Lunch
Uncertain
Cover
Aid
Witch
Mine
Admit
Warmth
Senior Trip
Junior's Trip
Triple Dates
Author Notes

Blunt

1.1K 88 13
By Shunpwns

Gulf's pov

I take my seat, in class waiting for our lecturer to come in. Our project also have been submitted and waiting for assessment from our lecturer as well.

Suddenly Jane come to my desk and handed me a lunchbox.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"For Mew. Give to him naa." She pleaded and I just nodded. After she walked away Krist shoved my arm.

"She's into Mew." Krist said slowly.

"Not my problem."

"Right.." Krist replied knowing that me and Mew only 'friends'.

I feel something, more to discomfort but I ignore as our lecturer come in to start the class.

~~

Lunch break, as usual me and Krist would went to Mew and Singto's at.

"Ay, you guys here." Singto greeted happily as Krist acting cute infront of us.

"Fucking cringe." I frowned at him.

"Shh." Krist shush me.

"By the way, Mew. Here, someone gave you this." I handed him lunchbox that Jane gave.

"Just admit that it's you who cooked it." Mew replied.

"No Mew. I wouldn't cook. I can't."

"I'm gonna taste it." He takes a spoonful of the fried rice.

"Bleh, fucking bland. Holy fuck." Mew quickly drink his syrup.

"Oof." I chuckled at his reaction and so does the other two.

Suddenly Jane come to our table.

"Hi Mew! Here, I made you a lunch. Eat it." She handed another lunchbox to Mew. I'm confused.

"Wait-"

"Oh, you basically a worst cook. I know." She cuts me off.

"Eat well Mew." She gives a flying kiss before walking away.

"It's okay, at least you admitted you can't cook. Appreciated your effort." Mew said to me as he open the lunchbox that Jane gave to him.

"What the fuck?" I am pissed now. That bitch just, wow.

"-Look here, I won't cook for anyone since I am a bad cook. Thus, you can ask Krist by yourself who the fuck gave you the fucking bland food."

"Yeap, it's her." Krist agreed, supporting my statement.

"Fucking hell. I should tell her that we both boyfriend is it?" I blurted out.

"-Wait." Singto interrupted as he and Krist looking shocked.

"What?"

"You guys, together?" Krist asked curiously, smile curving on his face.

"Yeah yeah. What's wrong with that." Mew sighed as he admitted both of us in relationship.

"How?" Singto asked curiously.

"None of your business." I replied coldly.

"Okay, so basically someone here has competitor." Krist added on.

"If Mew trying to cheat on me, the last thing he'll see is hell." I glared at him.

"Who would cheat on someone cute like you?" Mew smiled at me.

Shit, my heart.

His smile, why I can feel my heart melting?

"-You should know something," He lean to my ear

"We're both, whipped for each other baby." His whisper giving me chills.

I can feel my ears heating up now. Fuck.

"Someone's blushing." Krist teased.

"-Rarely seeing you blush that hard." He added on.

"He rarely blush?" Mew asked Krist.

"Well, yeah. He hardly blush. Probably you're made for him." Krist complimented and I'm blushing even harder now.

"You guys really-"

Suddenly I can feel him pulling me close to him.

"What're you doing?" I tried to push Mew away.

"Claming my rights." He smiled widely.

How can I be mad,

He just, handsome.

That smile,

Why I feel safe when he did this?

My heart...

"Okay.." I replied hesitantly.

"You both really, suitable for each other." Krist smiled happily.

"Agreed. Never seen Mew that happy before." Singto added on.

"Now let's eat up. It's almost time." I distracted them and we all digging into our food.

~~

I parted ways from them after class finished, as I head towards the file room to manage someone of my files.

As I sorting out my files on the floor, suddenly someone kicked my files away.

"What the-" I looked above and seeing Jane standing infront of me.

"What the fuck?" I stand up.

"I should said that to you." She hissed.

"What do you want?" I asked curiously.

"Stay, away, from, Mew." She replied coldly.

"Wonderful, it's a no from me."

"Why?" She sounded pissed.

"Because he's, my bestfriend." I lied.

"Bestfriend, who hugging close and smile to each other?"

"Of course, you should realize your position now. I could easily manipulate him to hate you." I threatens her.

"Fuck you. I'll make you both break apart!" She yelled as she pushed me hard and stomped away. I'm not even budged from my spot when she pushes me.

"Yeah right." I sat down and sort of my messy files from her action just now.

My mind still lingering about her words.

How can she break as apart?

What will she do?

What she capable of?

Really all that thoughts kinda worrisome.

After I finished sorting out my files,I went to the bus stop.

During on my way there, suddenly someone dragged me into the washroom.

I felt myself thrown back and I can see three people standing infront of me.

"So you're Gulf?" One of the senior asked.

I gave no response and suddenly they started to punch and kick me.

At this point, I feel hell.

My vision, getting blurry as I fell onto the toilet's floor.

I saw someone, fighting back but I have no idea.

My eyes, slowly getting darker and darker.

____________________,,,___________________

Hi guys, Katthaphan here.

This is the newest chapter and I hope you guys don't mind since I have just recovered my health.

I'm in a good state now so probably will update alot more soon enough.

Thank you for waiting for so long, and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter .

Please vote and share to other wanjaiis if you guys enjoyed this story.

Thank you for supporting my stories which are Game On, Between Us and now, Kanawhipped / Suppawhipped.

Thank you so much, I love you guys and stay tuned for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 21.2K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
353K 19.6K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
79K 4.6K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
39.1K 2.6K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...